Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Price < $3000 soon - page 62. (Read 8034 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 05:50:19 PM
After a few signs of recovery, bitcoin keeps falling and falling. I think, perhaps, it will continue to fall over the next few days. However, in my opinion, I believe that it will not fall to 6000 $. Although bitcoin fluctuates greatly, its potential value remains very good. When it falls too deep, there will be more buyers for reservation and prices will rise. I have always believed in its stability
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 05:37:01 PM
I love how drawing a line on a graph means instant fact! If only we all had this skill level to predict what the future prices would be we'd all be millionaires. How quickly is soon, next month, next quarter, next year? If you post us a date we can check back after that to see how accurate your prediction was.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
March 27, 2018, 05:35:31 PM
Bitcoin will drop to $3000 soon, trust me

There is a possibility that it will happen because a lot of bitcoin holders now are selling. But soon it will recover again because that's the characteristic of bitcoin and all other altcoins, being unpredictable. No one knows when to up and down. Just go with the flow of what's happening now in the market. It's just normal in the business.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 27, 2018, 05:34:07 PM

https://i.imgur.com/PCufaMX.png
I'm afraid to imagine what price the ETH will have in this case ... 100 dollars? But on the other hand, then at 1000 dollars you can buy 10 ETH, which is very tempting.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
March 27, 2018, 05:18:03 PM
Possible yes,and we should expect the worst as the market is getting much more manipulated by these big players we nee to know that this could be the beginning of the end if we wont take actions today! do not panic sell so these big players  will fail eventually to manipulate the whole market bitcoi's value if happens will be much cheaper so we need to buy more!
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 05:17:52 PM
It is really difficult to predict the price of the bitcoins just by analyzing these charts. Most of the time, negative & positive news around the bitcoins are setting the trends and these news are also unpredictable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 05:16:25 PM
I do not believe in this. I'm more inclined to the option of 50000 by the end of 2018. now we see a valuation for purchase at a low price  Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 05:14:40 PM
Nooo never
I can't believe it too. However, graphs indicate a possible price reduction even to such a division.
Activity: 626
March 27, 2018, 05:10:19 PM

Maybe it will happen but we cannot predict what will happen so if the bitcoin reach that amount it's more easy to buy bitcoin.  Buy more bitcoin when its affordable because someday when bitcoin rise up again it's more profit we will get.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 27, 2018, 05:06:01 PM
Very possible right now as the market failing, people are getting more serious about this dump and it might be the reason why most of the people will get out from out market because its very unstable and they could lose all of their investment in an instant,if the current bitcoin's support will break that would be a bad sign for all of us.
Activity: 266
March 27, 2018, 04:48:28 PM

I'm sorry but I will not believe in this kind of issue, Bitcoin is unlikely to go back to the $3000 because not everyone will sell Bitcoin,
Bitcoin's price is still dependent on Supply and demand and it's been discussed in many threads  Sad
Activity: 238
March 27, 2018, 04:46:51 PM
The reason for the possible drop in the bitcoin rate could be that only a few units are ready to accept it as a means of payment
Activity: 196
March 27, 2018, 04:39:13 PM
What are <3000 $? What kind of "professional" is that analysis? You still say that the Ethereum will be 250. Such alarmists on the forum suffice, it is unclear what you do here. Just whine and grow a panic.
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
March 27, 2018, 04:28:09 PM
Possiblity that this will happen is much bigger compare to previous weeks,it could be the beginning of the end of cryptocurrencies,doesnt make sense because if this will happen surely the market will be going to be in a massive dumpage.We need to be prepared of with the possible scenario that could happen anytime.
Activity: 574
March 27, 2018, 04:17:59 PM
I will not bother that is a trending already but if it is happen i will buy more and hold it until December this year I also research to the pioneer people here they said it's natural.Last year also is also like that but a lot of people continue buying the btc that's why they are rich now. Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
March 27, 2018, 04:12:38 PM
That is volatility in action, bitcoin price can drop to any amount so long as it active either to rise or fall are all attributes of bitcoin it will never have a stable price because bitcoin operate on the economic law of demands and supply when the demands is high you will see price rise too and if the demands drop then the price will also fall that is why they say bitcoin is volatile.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 04:02:22 PM
It is very possible now,and we are seeing it today if the current bitcoin support will be broke we will see dramatically decrease in bitcoin's value and i could go down below $3k,technically speaking if this happens that would be the reason why most of the investors will pull their money out from cryptocurrencies so that they wont lose anything that they have invested in.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
March 27, 2018, 03:59:18 PM
unlikely all will be badly bad. this will undermine the faith of newcomers, and old residents do not take advantage of this. Well, the miners will definitely announce a strike
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
March 27, 2018, 03:58:18 PM
Of course today the possibility is bigger,because of these FUDs and fake news worsen the market situation and these weak people are doing panic selling that will result into futher dips,that is why we need to know that these big players are doing their thing to pull the market down so they can earn much more this is how the market works and we should know it.
Activity: 579
March 27, 2018, 03:47:09 PM
Of course no one expects bitcoin to such meanness, but this development, too, should not be excluded from possible options.
Pages:
Jump to: