Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC right now - page 13. (Read 2001 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 01:10:52 PM
I would accumulate weekly and dont look at the price
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
March 08, 2018, 11:03:25 AM
Bitcoin is now at $ 10,680 today for buying news that bitcoin might increase in June, as of this year 2018 bitcoin will be more than $ 25,000 bitcoin before 2019. So while Bitcoin's $ 10,680 is now enough time buy and hold.
Well, I consider bitcoin to as a long-term investment as it owns a great potential making it such a high valued currency till date. However, right now the price has suffered decline but this dip is the opportunity to get it in cheap so as to double up your profit in future. The best thing to do right now is to hold your coins for the future as I'm speculating a higher value in the upcoming months...
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
March 08, 2018, 10:19:34 AM
I’m just holding Bitcoin right now. I’m in as a long term investor, but I did just buy some Etherium last week. I’m also trying to diversify my portfolio so I’ll have several coins that I will now hold for a while before selling. I think many people prepare to wait for btc price to go up and I am sure that they hold much of bitcoin now so when the pump comes, they can sell it and make a profit. but btc right now it seems to wait for a good moment although the price is still up and down too often

Nice step you got there buddy. As for you OP,  month of january this year,btc drops it's price of 8,000$, they said regret is always at the end and it's true. I decided to invest that time but I think twice that is why a moment just passed and bitcoin's price just increased rapidly. I didn't see that coming quickly.

Bitcoin now is "really" unpredictable that is why we can't even allow ourselves to be deficit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 10:09:51 AM
I’m just holding Bitcoin right now. I’m in as a long term investor, but I did just buy some Etherium last week. I’m also trying to diversify my portfolio so I’ll have several coins that I will now hold for a while before selling. I think many people prepare to wait for btc price to go up and I am sure that they hold much of bitcoin now so when the pump comes, they can sell it and make a profit. but btc right now it seems to wait for a good moment although the price is still up and down too often
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 08, 2018, 08:37:23 AM
Bitcoin is not stronger then before , a lot of people lost money on bitcoin who bought at 20-17k , only some of then i think just hodling from those price , many of them out and fixed loss , also hype was in 3 times less then before on bitcoin  and crypto , so bitcoin need time to recharge and fire again.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
March 08, 2018, 07:57:23 AM
Btc is not strong like before Smiley I dont trust in  BTC now Smiley Better i choose Ethereum or Fiat Smiley I dont want to invest in BTC becose it could go to 3-5k from now Sad
I have a completely different opinion, I believe in bitcoin and will keep all my means only in it and some on the ETH, keeping them in dangerous altcoins is very likely they can collapse very much due to the growth of bitcoin.
The current market situation of the bitcoin is not that much good and that it is not a good idea to go anything foolish at this very moment by getting panic due to this much downfall in the market value of bitcoin. However, things won’t remain the same all the time and that there is no way that you can expect the similar sort of things to happen in the near future as well. The market will surely get better in the days to come.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
March 08, 2018, 04:22:23 AM
Bitcoin is now at $ 10,680 today for buying news that bitcoin might increase in June, as of this year 2018 bitcoin will be more than $ 25,000 bitcoin before 2019. So while Bitcoin's $ 10,680 is now enough time buy and hold.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 02:47:27 AM
What is your take on BTC as of right now? Are you buying, selling or waiting?
If you are waiting, which price are you waiting for?

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.

I am waiting for the price increase  of btc. I want to see it reach again at $19,000 and up.  If that happens,  i will selk my bitcoin that I've  been holding for so long.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
March 07, 2018, 11:42:15 PM

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.
Waiting to sell in 20K to double the price of my holdings then will wait to be dumped at 15K and sell at 30k. It is like a buy low and sell high thing, this helps me a lot to save money
its easy to set our goals but in realty how to apply it was the hard one. we cannot know or predict when the price is going down and going up there are instances that we thought it will go up but price movement goes down.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
March 07, 2018, 04:16:04 PM
Btc is not strong like before Smiley I dont trust in  BTC now Smiley Better i choose Ethereum or Fiat Smiley I dont want to invest in BTC becose it could go to 3-5k from now Sad
Not going to happen but if you are so sure then it may be a good idea to keep watching the market, bitcoin at those prices will be a steal and if I ever saw those prices I will invest all my spare money in bitcoin without even thinking since I know that bitcoin will eventually recover from such a low price, but that will not happen since bitcoin is firmly established above 9k
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
March 07, 2018, 01:02:19 PM

Waiting to sell in 20K to double the price of my holdings then will wait to be dumped at 15K and sell at 30k. It is like a buy low and sell high thing, this helps me a lot to save money
Activity: 140
March 07, 2018, 12:46:32 PM

You can see that the bitcoin at the moment is showing signs of appreciation when adjusted from $ 11,600 down to $ 10,600 at the present time. I think this is a good time for us to buy bitcoin and keep in mind that bitcoin prices will continue to go up tomorrow and reach $ 11,800 to $ 12,000.
Activity: 238
March 07, 2018, 10:45:59 AM
As we all know bitcoin prices are not as strong as before, but personally I still believe in bitcoin because I got rich from it, and changed my life a lot. so it's a good idea to just keep your bitcoin and wait for a good time to sell.
Activity: 84
March 07, 2018, 10:03:53 AM
I have a completely different opinion, I believe in bitcoin and will keep all my means only in it and some on the ETH, keeping them in dangerous altcoins is very likely they can collapse very much due to the growth of bitcoin.

We are of a single mind on the subject! BTC is the most stable crypto with the great possibility to make a profit on price increasing.
copper member
Activity: 72
March 07, 2018, 10:00:09 AM
Now bitcoin going down again. So just hold your btc and wait for a good moment. But I am doing a critical work. I sell some btc. The logic of my sell, now btc prize $10600+ I am selling that prize if btc going down more I can buy more low price. I don't know it right or wrong.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
March 07, 2018, 09:26:42 AM
Now, i am wondering why All Coins drop today? Around 5%. Is there any issues from south Korea again?
Or, this is just conspiration so Bitcoin price dropped and people can buy it. Then dump it? Huh Huh
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
March 07, 2018, 06:52:55 AM
The present circumstance of the market isn't that much good as the greater part of us were anticipating that it should be as the market estimations of the majority of the crypto coin isn't that much good as it ought to be. In any case, the best activity is to go for holding of your coins as the market is gradually recuperating and that you will get a shot of having some great measure of benefit on the off chance that you continued holding your coins at the present time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
March 07, 2018, 06:25:14 AM
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
March 06, 2018, 03:36:08 AM
For now, all I do is join some signature campaigns during my spare time to earn even a teenie wini bit of Bitcoin. After that I just let it hold there on my BTC wallet up until I think it is viable for doing Bitcoin trading and investing, or maybe I'll just let it stay there and when the time comes that I need an emergency money to shell out Bitcoin is there to help. Personally I think Bitcoin is going stable for now and investing some time and money in it could highly result in future benefits. It is been around for many years now and I could see the development of it each passing year.
The current situation of the market is not that much good as most of us were expecting it to be as the market values of most of the crypto coin is not that much good as it should be. However, the best thing to do is to go for holding of your coins as the market is slowly recovering and that you will get a chance of having some good amount of profit if you kept on holding your coins right now.
Activity: 267
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 05:34:05 AM

I don't think bitcoin can go down to $ 3-5k it's impossible for me. Right now the value of bitcoin are slowly increasing than last month was so down her price. I'm sure this year CryptoCurrencies especially bitcoin is will be more powerful and I believe that.

Why not man ? Everything is possible ! Just some not long time ago we saw 6k and it was possible very easy , why we could try this again ? Bitcoin can do 6k and 3k also  very easy if whales will do that we will go this way
Pages:
Jump to: