Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC right now - page 15. (Read 2035 times)

Activity: 786
Merit: 270
March 03, 2018, 09:35:08 AM
Now BTC some miserable situation and BTC price is low  price decreased. I think it will recover very soon. .I am now still hold my BTC until it reach $20k . everybody should hold BTC  for a long time because BTC price will be more high. i think just may be fluctuations .

Miserable? Grin This is not a miserable situation as far as I am concerned though. The value of bitcoin dropping down does not show any sign of huge problem, it is just something normal and where we are now shows that we are really good to go and start testing new heights, but who knows where that would lead us? I believe we are still fine right now, and over time, those who feel miserable because of this will go back happy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 05:35:34 PM
What is your take on BTC as of right now? Are you buying, selling or waiting?
If you are waiting, which price are you waiting for?

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.
You can see that bitcoin prices are fluctuating tremendously today. After touching the $ 10400 mark, bitcoin prices have plummeted sharply and now reach only $ 9300. That is a very big drop and has caused many investors losses. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply in the coming days.
Activity: 238
February 24, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.
I am really worried because the price of bitcoin is going down dramatically. Today after recovering to $ 10300 level, bitcoin prices immediately turned up and fell sharply. I have learned a lot of information channels but still do not know the reason why bitcoin prices suddenly fell so sharply. I am holding a lot of bitcoin and whether I should sell or not.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 03:30:13 PM
I would buy bitcoin now, but it's still dear to me.
I can only accept it as a gift)

But if he falls to a couple of dollars, then most likely they can be managed and there can not be any decentralization, and the Nakamoto team fooled everyone ...
I also think that at the present time we can buy bitcoin right now. Bitcoin prices are dropping sharply after touching $ 10400 and now at $ 9500 a bitcoin is on the way. So it's time for you to watch and buy bitcoin at the best price. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will continue to fall tomorrow and may reach $ 8700.
Activity: 202
February 24, 2018, 02:29:18 PM

Bitcoin prices in the past days are recovering extremely large as it has continuously increased prices for many days. But today we can see that the market was immediately reversed when the price of bitcoin suddenly plummeted from $ 10400 to $ 9600 at the current time and is continuing on the downturn. I think this is the time for us to wait and buy bitcoin at the best price.
Activity: 392
February 24, 2018, 12:49:01 PM

We can see that the bitcoin price is fluctuating strongly today, Bitcoin prices are constantly falling dramatically, making investors extremely worried when the bitcoin price is from $ 10400 and On the upside momentum, it immediately fell to $ 9600 and the moment has now rebounded to $ 9800 hook. I think that with a market turmoil like this you need to be very careful when trading.
Activity: 273
February 24, 2018, 12:21:37 PM
Bitcoin for me seem to be sure banker of all the cryptocurrency.  When it seem hope is lost Bitcoin always come out to be reliable after all.  The value and the uses of bitcoin as currency of the future seem certain.  It is just a matter of time before Bitcoin become the preferred currency for all and sundry.
We can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and extremely profound, although bitcoin prices have recovered continuously in recent days, today bitcoin prices have declined dramatically. From $ 10400 to $ 9600 at the present time. I think we have to be very careful when investing in bitcoins at this time.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 24, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

it does 7.5k anit even got to 6.6k in the last drop.so if you follow your expectations maybe you earned 80% when the price hit 12k ,hope so because i did it.but now I don know what to do since the price cant even stabilized in 1 week for a certain price.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 24, 2018, 10:59:22 AM
BTC price right now try to go back to the highest price and could be surpass that level, so its time to buy it and wait patiently to get better profit. But in my prediction the highest price of Bitcoin in the end this year is between $50,000 - $60,000.
yes indeed now btc is back on the right track, the people who bought early last month are very lucky because will get many advantages here, do you think they will sell it now Huh
I firmly believe that 2018 will be a busy year for the cryptocurrency market. We can see that in the early days of the bitcoin price was plunging after a Chinese embargo. This shows that the bitcoin price is not stable and can fluctuate at any time and fluctuate extremely large. It is extremely difficult to reach $ 50000-60000 by the end of 2018.

I agree that we're probably going the right direction now with btc headed close to the december range but it's going to be stretching too hard if we expect 50-60k this year. Just don't expect dude that's they key to being happy and free from disappointment lol :p
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
February 23, 2018, 11:19:22 PM

It can be seen in recent days bitcoin prices are recovering extremely strong after touching the $ 6000 mark. The current price of bitcoin is at $ 10000 and continues on the upward momentum. As per my analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to surpass the $ 12000 level and move toward the $ 15,000 level next week. Buy strongly as at present.
Yeah, and showing a very good sign of strength with the formation it is giving on the charts. I am hoping that we are able to break out from the downtrend channel though, so we can start having some more hope of testing the previous ATH we had since last year, but until then, we are just going to be keeping arms crossed. It is good though that we are having some little moment of rest with the market looking good.

I will go on buying because the value of bitcoin goes up again. I will HODL it until the value becomes double then sell or trade it to some altcoins that has potential to rise.
Yes, that is always the best anyway, for any long term holder. For now, the sell pressure has not been pretty too much like all the ones we have been seeing before since we started having a retrace from the previous all-time high, and that makes the market look good right now. If things can turn out well, we should start seeing some happiness and optimism in the market very soon, but until then, let's see how things turn out.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 04:25:17 AM
BTC price right now try to go back to the highest price and could be surpass that level, so its time to buy it and wait patiently to get better profit. But in my prediction the highest price of Bitcoin in the end this year is between $50,000 - $60,000.
yes indeed now btc is back on the right track, the people who bought early last month are very lucky because will get many advantages here, do you think they will sell it now Huh
I firmly believe that 2018 will be a busy year for the cryptocurrency market. We can see that in the early days of the bitcoin price was plunging after a Chinese embargo. This shows that the bitcoin price is not stable and can fluctuate at any time and fluctuate extremely large. It is extremely difficult to reach $ 50000-60000 by the end of 2018.
Activity: 378
February 23, 2018, 04:04:28 AM
I will go on buying because the value of bitcoin goes up again. I will HODL it until the value becomes double then sell or trade it to some altcoins that has potential to rise.
Activity: 294
February 23, 2018, 03:52:20 AM

It can be seen in recent days bitcoin prices are recovering extremely strong after touching the $ 6000 mark. The current price of bitcoin is at $ 10000 and continues on the upward momentum. As per my analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to surpass the $ 12000 level and move toward the $ 15,000 level next week. Buy strongly as at present.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
February 22, 2018, 03:00:06 PM
i think the price of bitcoin rightnow is very low compared to few days ago a big drop happened yesterday and dropping to 9100$ and starting to recover again, so this is the right time to buy bitcoin, there wont be much chance for us to buy bitcoin at this cheap price again in the future, i believe bitcoin will rise in next month.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 02:44:04 PM
Now BTC some miserable situation and BTC price is low  price decreased. I think it will recover very soon. .I am now still hold my BTC until it reach $20k . everybody should hold BTC  for a long time because BTC price will be more high. i think just may be fluctuations .

Activity: 980
Merit: 114
February 22, 2018, 03:39:03 AM
I will keep on investing and hope for price rise in future. I think good days are a head of us and we might be rich if we buy now. Bitcoin is going to be above $60,000 before the end of this year according to my own analysis and I think buy now should be the only option I have.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
February 22, 2018, 03:27:17 AM

I am in a BTC position, I am waiting for it to move.

I am not going to sell my BTC anytime soon. The tech is way to amazing.
For someone who is going in long, this is already a good time to get in and for someone who is going in short, I am sure they must know what they are doing. The market is looking good, everything is turning up after a while now and that to me looks like something that is really a good sign.

So, for now, let's just have the faith that bitcoin is going to be doing fine in the next few days and weeks. The most important thing was the huge dip which some of us took the risk and got in.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
February 22, 2018, 03:13:44 AM

For now I'm waiting for Bitcoin to ride again, because I have a coin to sell that I would get a lot of money now the price dropped drastically, hopefully Bitcoin quickly rise again so I do not lose.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
February 22, 2018, 03:05:13 AM
For a reliable trader this is the time Bitcoin buys ,, for traders who have a lot of guts to take huge profits and to invest in the future now also my advice to buy as much as possible, because it's a good opportunity to invest at a very low price.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 02:45:34 AM
I don't know if we can break the $9.5 barrier, looks like its really a rough road getting there. After gaining, now we see that a lot has been selling again. I think this will be the norm unless some big news that will come to shake the market to our favor.

You're looking at the 4H chart, which might give you the impression that it is a barrier, but I prefer to focus on the 1H chart (technically 2H because it also plays out in the 2H chart). At first the resistance point was just over $8600, which was broken 2 days ago, resulting in a peak of nearly $9100, where we then went down to another known lower point, which is between $7700-$7900. I honestly don't know what news will be able to boost the market in the coming weeks since there isn't anything we know of to happen in the very short term. I think the best option for now is to accept current levels and just accumulate in order to increase your sub $10k positions -- the longer we remain below $10k, the longer you are able to accumulate.
Yeah! We have a major resistance within this $10k region anyway and anything that makes us to break that will make us to go test the upper line of the downtrend line and anything that makes us to break that line, we are sure in for a new ride of testing new heights. However, I expect all these to play out for a while and just like you said, we really do not have much news to boost the buying momentum of the market, but I believe that alone should generate some momentum.
Pages:
Jump to: