Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC right now - page 17. (Read 2035 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 02:15:38 PM
What is your take on BTC as of right now? Are you buying, selling or waiting?
If you are waiting, which price are you waiting for?

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.
We can see that the price of bitcoin in recent days is recovering extremely strong as it has continuously increased over the past days and has surpassed $ 11000 mark. At present, bitcoin prices are showing signs of slowing down and there is a slight correction to the $ 10600 level, but at this moment bitcoin prices continue to rise and may reach $ 12000 tomorrow.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 01:57:29 PM

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.
We can see that the price of bitcoin is booming as the successive breakthrough of extremely important milestones is $ 10,000 and $ 11000. At the moment, bitcoin is adjusting slightly and is at $ 10500, I think this is a good time for us to buy bitcoin, as this is a slight correction before the bitcoin price conquers The next milestone is $ 12000.
Activity: 294
February 18, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

We can see that after the bitcoin price exceeded $ 11000 yesterday, today is showing signs of leveling off and turned down slightly. Currently bitcoin prices have fallen only 1% within 24 hours, can be seen bitcoin slightly adjusted before conquering the $ 12000 level. If we can beat the $ 12000 level then the bitcoin will end the day and will go straight to $ 20000.
Activity: 210
February 18, 2018, 11:27:57 AM
There is no doubt about it now saying Bitcoin is gaining back its feet and it is still expected to count up the more. No amount of mitigation, it shall strongly mediate to move upward, BTC is now a days average or below average as compare to previous peak price and its great chance of buying bitcoin more now as if price again get its old peak price
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 07:30:47 AM

I am a great believer of bitcoin since I start earning bitcoins. I am joining different signature campaigns and bounty campaigns to grow my bitcoin and altcoin possessions.   So, what I did right now is still holding my bitcoins even bitcoin value deppreciate for the past months. This is because I believe that bitcoin will still recovers.  I also tried to engage in trading and I am happy that I also earned from it.  I will keep holding my bitcoin because I found it as a great investment. 
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
February 18, 2018, 05:06:06 AM
I used to invest in Bitcoin at a time when the exchange rate was $ 10000. And my current hold decision is absolutely correct. I will wait until Bitcoin passes the 15,000 support to sell Bitcoin at a rate of at least $ 20000 because if the Bitcoin price exceeds $ 15,000, it will be able to earn $ 30,000 about rates this year!
The best for that is wait for the price increased. And it seems now bitcoin is started to bounce back it just hit $11k  so I think were expecting to go hit into $15k. This is the best to hold because we are in positive vibes in the market.
Bitcoin now crossed 10k$ and from last few days it is gets going in price and in the next few days expected to improve in the price to 15k$. Those who have invested when price was less now can get good profit. This price variation is quite common in bitcoin.
Yeah, I think the price is still quite low, which means you still can invest in it so as to get an increased amount of profit in the near future. The bitcoin had already surpassed the 10k barrier and is supposed to heading further. For those who already had invested in it, it is the time to wait for a higher profit which is coming in the future...
Activity: 238
February 18, 2018, 04:50:21 AM

We can see that yesterday's bitcoin prices have risen steadily and have crossed the $ 11000 level yesterday, but today they have begun to level off and bitcoins have begun to fall slightly. Currently bitcoin prices are $ 10600 down 2% over the past 24 hours, I think after such a strong rally bitcoin price will slightly decrease slightly before crossing the $ 12000 level.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
February 18, 2018, 04:44:50 AM
I used to invest in Bitcoin at a time when the exchange rate was $ 10000. And my current hold decision is absolutely correct. I will wait until Bitcoin passes the 15,000 support to sell Bitcoin at a rate of at least $ 20000 because if the Bitcoin price exceeds $ 15,000, it will be able to earn $ 30,000 about rates this year!
The best for that is wait for the price increased. And it seems now bitcoin is started to bounce back it just hit $11k  so I think were expecting to go hit into $15k. This is the best to hold because we are in positive vibes in the market.
Bitcoin now crossed 10k$ and from last few days it is gets going in price and in the next few days expected to improve in the price to 15k$. Those who have invested when price was less now can get good profit. This price variation is quite common in bitcoin.

I agree to your prediction dude! Because right now the price of bitcoin start to pump up again sooner or later it will going back to normal and hit $20k again so buy more bitcoin and hold until it recover. I know the price of bitcoin are volatile but Im really sure in the next month it will pump up so high there will be another good news happen.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 04:33:43 AM
Activity: 168
February 18, 2018, 02:52:53 AM

It's very simple to use our smartphones and the Internet. Bitcoin is the best investment of our time for me.

I suggest holding it for the long term.
Activity: 476
February 18, 2018, 01:22:58 AM

At this point its better to buy bitcoin and hold it until the value regain to the highest peek price of it. Later the value of bitcoin is almost dump at 7,500 USD and as of today the value of bitcoin rise at almost 10,900 USD. Meaning holding bitcoin for a cost is great idea and in the future it gives you an opportunity to gain profit.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
February 17, 2018, 10:40:53 PM
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 08:41:15 PM

Now, i am buying bitcoin. We see that now the price of bitcoin is too much low. So, it's the best time to buy bitcoin and holding. I am a lover of holding. I think hold is the best to earn huge amount of money. i also buy some bitcoin and hold it.
Ya gan saya sangat setuju dengan pendapat agan ini saat yang tepat sekali untuk membeli bitcoin karena harganya sudah sangat rendah.
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
February 17, 2018, 07:49:34 PM
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
February 17, 2018, 07:44:04 PM
Just passed $11k!

This is really remarkable. We have been waiting for bitcoin to bounce back after a hellish and bearish January. So all can now breathe a sigh of relief because we are witnessing another bull run.

Now, what will be our next target? 15K? lol. I'm glad that I didn't panic and just hold on my coins because I have no doubt that it will recover and now we are all a witness to its epic comeback.
Activity: 8
February 17, 2018, 07:09:09 PM
Just passed $11k!
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
February 17, 2018, 07:04:59 PM
bitcoin is now one of the good news for users and traders, because bitcoin currently shows good price movements and price increases. I think bitcoin will keep going to the highest position in the next few hours and it will be 2x from the current price.
Try to invest now because this is the time that bitcoin was going to hype, as I observed bitcoin behavior was inconsistent. Sometimes it was growing up and sometimes it was fall down, but it was normally happen even in stock exchange it was happen. All we need to do is proper timing of deposits and withdrawals, also we need to trust to our decisions especially in investment.

BTC right now was back into $10,000 and close to $11,000, hopefully that their value are continuously raised up and reach the highest peak like before. I was expecting that before of this year they can surpass the previous value of $20,000.
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
February 17, 2018, 06:24:15 PM
Bitcoin currently has two benchmarks that need to be passed: $ 10,000 and $ 14,000. There will be plenty of Bitcoin buyers when the exchange rate is $ 19,000, so they will wait until Bitcoin reaches at least $ 19,000 and then sell it. Now, the Bitcoin's exchange rate has crossed the $ 10000 level; please continue to hold and wait until the exchange rate exceeds $ 14000 to return to $ 19000.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 06:00:23 PM
bitcoin is now one of the good news for users and traders, because bitcoin currently shows good price movements and price increases. I think bitcoin will keep going to the highest position in the next few hours and it will be 2x from the current price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
February 17, 2018, 03:26:21 PM
After a long bitcoin try to back and already price reached 10000$+ last few days.People are disapointed when bitcoin gone 7000$beloe and all crypto market get down.But now market again try to hit soon and i think crypto market depends on bitcoin.So when its price increased market will be up
Pages:
Jump to: