Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC right now - page 2. (Read 1998 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
April 22, 2018, 08:11:29 PM
BTC right now is priced at $ 8794 on the chart I'm starting to see an improvement and there was a correction in cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, I think this time bitcoin is on the ascending trend, I also do not know how long a rising trend, probably until the end of the year and I hope so.
Activity: 195
Merit: 41
April 22, 2018, 07:43:44 PM
It is getting very close to 9,5k as you predicted so all other coins will follow.
Don't know what is fueling this increase in the price atm but it is nice from it dropping down to 6,5k again. Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
April 22, 2018, 07:05:05 PM
What is your take on BTC as of right now? Are you buying, selling or waiting?
If you are waiting, which price are you waiting for?

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.

Bitcoin price right now is about $8,800+, I prefer just to hold right now because maybe bitcoin reach the $10k. If you will see the bitcoin chart bitcoin is look like a heartbeat because it goes down and up to fast. If don't want to lose your funds just stay put and relax let the price keep on rising.
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 06:57:07 PM
Those who bough bitcoin last week must have made atleast 10 percent in profit.I still believe bitcoin is still a good buy at even 9k USD if you intnet to HODL for like 90 days.The green days have returned and may be here to stay for long.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 06:52:43 PM

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.
You can clearly see that bitocin prices in the past days are showing signs of strong recovery, now bitcoin prices are at $ 8800 level and still recovering very strong. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will continue to increase and will reach $ 10000 in the coming days, so you can completely buy and invest in bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 05:36:44 PM
Btc right now is down but I am hoping it will recover soon and we will see bitcoin again at the moon and all will be happy with the profit who have purchased now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 07:41:31 PM

You can see that bitcoin prices are steadily rising for several days in a row, at present the price of bitcoin is adjusting at $ 8200 and more than a day can not overcome the $ 8300 milestone. So I think bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply in the coming days and there will be no clear signs of recovery. I believe that this correction will lead to a bitcoin price of $ 7500 and that is the time for you to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 07:30:08 PM

I'm still buying and still holding because I'm not hurry to the price the important to me is make a good profit it depends to the strategy of every person in crypto. Yeah we want high price but we need to be patient for now buying and holding is the best i can do.
Activity: 162
April 17, 2018, 02:16:43 AM
If you want to know whether it is held or sold now. I suggest that you do not make a decision now. Bitcoin is still in its early stages and is currently under development. I think Bitcoin still has a day of rising prices.
Activity: 196
April 17, 2018, 12:56:39 AM
I'm waiting for Bitcoin to change its value to $ 9K.
I will sell it when Bitcoin is at that number or above it.
If after I wait a long time, and Bitcoin decreases and decreases I will buy Bitcoin again and hold it until the price is high as my expectation.
Furthermore, if it is high I will sell it for profit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
April 17, 2018, 12:41:31 AM
Bitcoin is now a big name. Which has stirred people around the world. People are doing business through bitcoin and through this, people get huge amount of money. One of the bitcoin's contributions is to prevent unemployment. So in my opinion, bitcoin is on the right track.
What it really worries the powerful people around the world is how fast all of this is happening they thought that they had everything under control and suddenly a person has a great idea and now they need to fight for their own survival just like anyone else, this is why they hate bitcoin they were very comfortable thinking they were untouchable and now they see that is not the case and they see their fiat system could collapse.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 07:17:48 AM

I chose to buy a little and wait for now, if the price drops to $5k I will buy with my big money, if the price touches $10k or more I will wait for the moment to sell the bitcoin which I have now. I heard a pretty positive news lately started from a fairly stable cryptocurrency lately even most of the crypto had green.
Activity: 222
April 16, 2018, 07:01:30 AM
Currently bitcoin is available for investors very cheap rate and this is the good time to buy bitcoin because it is good position to get good profit in future and I personally feel this is the good and best time to putt all funds into bitcoin because I think and there are lot of big names are predicting the bitcoin future and they are saying bitcoin will go to the moon in future and their impact is very profitable in future.
Activity: 56
April 16, 2018, 06:59:07 AM
Right now, bitcoin continues to gain altitude after it has held the level of 6000 and bounced from it to the top.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
April 16, 2018, 06:38:17 AM
bitcoin is currently going down and starts up slowly, all I'm doing right now is I'll hold the bitcoin I've got and wait for bitcoin prices to go up and reach a higher price when I buy it so I'll get a profit
copper member
Activity: 238
April 16, 2018, 06:03:19 AM
I think it is right time to buy bitcoin because now it's price is very low. There are a lot of people and young generation are accepting bitcoin as a payment.bitcoin investment that is way the impact is more demand-able in future. it show the more and more shining in the future.the market right now at the good situation to buy bitcoin also.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 16, 2018, 04:42:32 AM
if we look at the price movement in the current trading market I think the bitcoin price has started moving upwards. and I think at this time is a good enough time to buy and store up to the highest price range but I can not give a prediction on the price range that will be determined to sell it because even now the bitcoin price is rising but still fluctuating so buy and save for the decisive time by itself I think it is the most appropriate answer for now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 301
April 16, 2018, 04:29:45 AM

Bitcoin right now is in this triangle. We are waiting to break out from it soon. Check out my screenshoot from my tradingview chart.

i warned here before the breakout. You can check my new lines, which could be a resistance or support lines.

new screenshoot with new lines:

btc stoped right at my resistance line. You can check this links with snapshots. Unfortunately i still can't post any picture here, only links.

now we are here, just under my 2nd line and currently sitting on moving average (that blue line is currently supporting btc right now)

Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 16, 2018, 02:48:10 AM
Bitcoin now tends to increase compared to yesterday but the growth rate is still low. This is an opportunity for investors to add bitcoin to their wallet for long-term business purposes. I am sure the price of bitcoin will increase again in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
April 16, 2018, 02:36:50 AM
Now I would buy bitcoin I think the price of bitcoin is too much low.this is indeed a very good opportunity to go and buy some bitcoins as the market value of bitcoin is low thers day  this is the right time to by bitcoin there won't be much chance for us to buy bitcoin at this high price again.
For all those who were unable to get any chance of investing their money into any of the crypto currency especially bitcoin and that they were feeling regret of what all happened with them in the past, I must say that now is the right time to make a good investment in this and that you will surely be able to make a very good earning out of it if you keep on doing the things in the right way.

Those men, who were not in time to invest in Bitcoin when it had the lower prices, should do it now. Still, BTC is rather cheap and you can be in time to buy it.
Much cheaper and economical than few last months. Those all who didn’t invested in bitcoins in last year, they are regretting over this. And I am one of those who just ignored bitcoins and didn’t even think of getting into this amazing world. If I would have done that, I become millionaire or even more from these tremendous coins. Still the time isn’t up now, go for this option.
Pages:
Jump to: