Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC right now - page 7. (Read 1998 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 13
March 31, 2018, 11:50:24 AM

Now that the cryptocurrency market is bleeding, here is your chance to invest in this market. Right now you can buy bitcoin or altcoin because the prices of all crypto are at very low prices. If you invest long term in bitcoin or altcoin then in the future you will have a lot of money. I believe that in the next few months the cryptocurrency market will recover and then the price of the altcoin and bitcoin will increase and stabilize again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 09:22:12 AM
According to market current situation I think there is the most best time to invest in digital world, you can invest in bitcoin or any other altcoins, I think  both are providing the best earning in future by investing in right now, if you invest in bitcoin right now then you will be able to earn more money if you are other coins that will also makes you able to get more money,
Activity: 252
March 31, 2018, 05:38:41 AM
bitcoin right now is seriously dump or decreased its amount , this time might be the best time to buy a lot of bitcoin before it goes up again , buying at $6,900 will give you a high profit when it goes back to $10k
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
March 31, 2018, 05:18:31 AM
My Opinion About Bitcoin at the Moment, The Same as you think more or less because we are also Bitcoin hunters right, but I still think Hard why Bitcoin Prices Could Drop Even to the Current Price, I just wait until the Price back to normal if the Price already back as before then i will sell it Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
March 31, 2018, 05:08:07 AM
What is your take on BTC as of right now? Are you buying, selling or waiting?
If you are waiting, which price are you waiting for?

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.
Bullshit is coming out on BTC. The dip is good you can buy now at a good price please invest on bitcoin now before it gets expensive grab the opportunity before it gets worse. Also share the vibe and information to others so that many investors can be shaken by the irregular amount of value right know.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 04:53:43 AM
There is no doubt Bitcoin is the future of currency, But when you see the past and analyze their price ratio then you feel some big corrections about bitcoin and after this correction that already 70% done it will go up again and their future price will go more up then last highest price so the impact in future is more bright and this time is favorable to invest in bitcoin because the price is good to buy and right now you have the best option to invest in bitcoin for more and more profit in future,
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 30, 2018, 01:57:15 PM

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.
Considering the present cost of BTC I trust the best activity is to purchase. We as a whole are not neglectful of the way that you purchase BTCs when the cost is low and sell when the cost is sufficiently high to give a lot of benefit and that is the very activity in a value dump, for example, this. The best activity is exploit the value changes.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
March 30, 2018, 01:53:35 PM
Bitcoin is falling right now, fluctuations at work. Traders earn 10% from this ups and downs others wait for big rise and recovery on past ATH.
Nothing new on the stage, a lot of speculations and manipulations, governments are searching for ways to control bitcoin and all other coins.
New icos everyday like we don't have them enough. Usual 2017 just price is going down not up.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 01:34:20 PM
In my opinion its the best time to accumulate even more BTC and i still dont understand why people are so freaked out by its recent dumb. That is a great oportunity to make even more as there are lots of shaky hands who are leaving it. Accumulate while you can cuz later on when it will start recovering you will be wishing you did it more. What is the worst case scenario here? Getting through 6k is hardly possible people are scared of all that fud that piled up popular sites baning crypto adds and etc soon it will stop so you should relax and buy more and if you dont want to risk rest a bit of it and come back later after all this fud is over.  Smiley
Activity: 350
March 30, 2018, 01:06:13 PM
Bitcoins are very popular in the world, there are many rich people up from it and no less white people. I think investing in bitcoins can bring risks to those who do not know about it. If you have enough knowledge about bitcoin then right now is a good time to invest in it, I believe the bitcoin price will recover in the near future, and now you just have to wait to get a benefit high levies.
Activity: 237
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
March 30, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

This is a great opportunity for us to invest in bitcoin. Current bitcoin prices are very low, only $ 6780. If you want to make huge profits in the future then you should buy bitcoin right now when the price is very low. I believe that in just a few years, the bitcoin price will rise to the moon, and investors who invest in bitcoin will have a lot of money. In addition, you can buy more altcoin at this time when the prices of all altcoin are very low.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
March 30, 2018, 11:34:37 AM

BTC is going back to the earth, I mean after reaching it's All time High, now, it was down up to 70% which is 7k USD. Sad to say that we are having the deepest dip but I still feel bullish for btc. Currently into fiat and would buy back when BTC could go back to green candles.
Activity: 308
March 30, 2018, 11:28:50 AM

We can see that the price of bitcoin in the past has been fluctuating continuously and extremely difficult to predict, the price of bitcoin is adjusting strongly after many days of severe decline in value. The success of the G20 summit will boost and boost bitcoin prices and will soon return to the $ 20,000 mark.
I believe the price of bitcoin is absolutely impossible to reach $ 20000 mark as you wish. You can see that the market is still in its annual decline. Bitcoin prices are falling sharply, although the G20 summit has helped bitcoins recover slightly, but has since fallen sharply. Currently bitcoin prices are at $ 7000 and will continue to fall in the coming days. As far as I'm concerned, the bitcoin price will reach $ 6000 in two days.
Activity: 252
March 28, 2018, 07:35:22 PM

Over the past three months, bitcoin has shown a sharp decline from $ 19800, down from its current low of 7800%. This has led to a declining market in all codes. At present it can be seen that bitcoin prices are showing signs of moving sideways and there is still no clear trend. So you need to have a clear plan before investing.
Activity: 266
March 28, 2018, 05:50:52 PM

You can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously and it is hard to predict, prices of bitcoin and altcoin are fluctuating in a very large amplitude, after a slight recovery after the G20 summit the price Bitcoin is leveling off at $ 8000 and is showing signs of sideways. This is a difficult time to trade. You need to buy fast to sell fast to minimize the risk and can avoid unnecessary damage.
Activity: 392
March 28, 2018, 08:32:13 AM
It is typical for bitcoin to possess redress once a protracted level of buying, thus this is often standard. additionally, within the wake of testing the higher piece of the downtrend line, i might think about it as endeavoring to backpedal to recover some a lot of power and accompany some power to retest it and on the off probability that it possible breaks it, we have a tendency to got to go check the subsequent protection around $11k and check whether or not we will break it, nevertheless one sensible factor is that it removes US from the downtrend channel that is that the factor that everyone is looking for this moment.
March 25, 2018, 06:14:11 PM
Bitcoin having the good impact on future market because it is becoming the need of this latest era of Blockchain technology and creating more and more facilities for users and investors and their demand is cleared the future of investors I think their price will touch $20,000 after June but right now their price is good to buy and the best time to invest in bitcoin instead of investing in other Crypto or other place for the sake of earning profit.
March 25, 2018, 05:54:32 PM
I think it is good question about Bitcoin because the market is in good condition to invest in Bitcoin, the reason behind this I think some good news makes to increase the interest to invest in Bitcoin, Right now the best time to put your funds into buying bitcoin according the news impact on the Bitcoin future and to make the good option to invest, Bitcoin is becoming more and more demand able overall and it is the best option and best time right now to invest and put your funds in it for more and more profit in future.
Activity: 420
March 25, 2018, 05:24:52 PM
I think the best thing is to invest in digital world is bitcoin is the king of all digital currencies is Bitcoin because impact of bitcoin in future is showing too much great because bitcoin demand is growing up day by day and the future is so nice and for investment purpose bitcoin is the best thing to earn a good profit in future, I thing the bitcoin price is good to buy right now and the even I personally interested to putt my maximum funds into bitcoin because it is best source to earn good profit in future and there are lot of predictors suggest the bitcoin will go up in June.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
March 21, 2018, 01:37:06 PM

The movement of the price of the bitcoin is becoming good again. It seems that the price of the bitcoin is recovering after the cryptocurrency market crashed. My portfolio is now green again, we can now trade again without loss.
Pages:
Jump to: