Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC right now - page 3. (Read 1998 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 06:57:53 PM
What is your take on BTC as of right now? Are you buying, selling or waiting?
If you are waiting, which price are you waiting for?

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.
Bitcoin prices have steadily increased, and I believe Bitcoin prices will continue to increase strongly in the coming days and possibly reach $ 9,000. At present bitcoin prices have started to move slightly and tend to increase strongly. And early session today. You can buy bitcoin now and trade short term.
Activity: 280
April 15, 2018, 06:34:04 PM
There are lot of brands are accepting bitcoin as a payment and the big names are rely to bitcoin investment that is way the impact is more demand-able in future and it show the more and more shining demand in the future that’s makes you able to put funds into bitcoin and the market right now at the good situation to buy bitcoin also,
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
April 15, 2018, 12:34:46 PM
I'm think now we go more up. Predicting 14k until the end of May. Some strong buyers come into the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
April 15, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.
You can see that bitcoin has just leveled off after a strong rally today, bitcoin is showing signs of a reversal, adjusting slightly before continuing to rise. As far as my technical analysis, the bitcoin price will return to $ 7500 before recovering to $ 10000 level. So now you should exit usdt to be able to preserve the capital.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 09:32:38 AM
Now the nearest resistance of bitcoin is 9000, then 10000. And then open the way to 12000. I think it will easily grow to these prices.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
April 15, 2018, 09:20:44 AM

I am waiting for the price increase , right now market recover ,and btc price is growing day by day , I want to see it reach again at $20,000 and higher in the end of year.
not only do you wait for the price of the coin to the highest position, many people will wait for the bitcoin price to rise to the $ 20,000 position it will greatly give profit to the coin owners. but now the market is rising albeit slowly but we can be optimistic we can see the coins back to the highest position.

We see how traders got their profit , instead waiting for the highest price, they used to hold their own coins. We are gonna wait for the time where bitcoin price goes high again. We see why bitcoin value goes high, or low, which sometimes we do not expect it. We need to have the patience in holding our own coins, because btc price is growing in the next few days.
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 09:08:42 AM

I am waiting for the price increase , right now market recover ,and btc price is growing day by day , I want to see it reach again at $20,000 and higher in the end of year.
not only do you wait for the price of the coin to the highest position, many people will wait for the bitcoin price to rise to the $ 20,000 position it will greatly give profit to the coin owners. but now the market is rising albeit slowly but we can be optimistic we can see the coins back to the highest position.
Activity: 406
Merit: 301
April 15, 2018, 07:43:21 AM

Bitcoin right now is in this triangle. We are waiting to break out from it soon. Check out my screenshoot from my tradingview chart.

i warned here before the breakout. You can check my new lines, which could be a resistance or support lines.

new screenshoot with new lines:

Activity: 438
April 15, 2018, 07:38:55 AM

MRY
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
April 15, 2018, 07:03:42 AM
since the beginning of 2018 the price of bitcoin and other crypto currents continue to fall and now the price of bitcoin is very low, maybe this is a good time to buy and I hope bitcoin will soon recover and have a high price again this year
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
April 15, 2018, 06:59:02 AM
Bitcoin is trying to make a bull run we are just waiting for some confirmation but this can still change as bitcoin is very volatile and small bad news can easily swing the price in the other side. Lucky are those who was able to buy bitcoin two weeks ago they are now smiling and gained a lot.
Exactly, the fluctuating price of bitcoin provides the investors a great amount no matter when you invested in it. And Bitcoin, for now, seems stable but that's for a short interval as I'm expecting a jump in the price quite soon. So one must keep on investing in it since the price is still quite low to get...
Activity: 252
April 15, 2018, 06:31:12 AM

You can see that bitocin prices have been moving sideways in recent days and it is quite possible to trade altcoin at this time. Bitcoin prices are moving sideways indicating the market is not trending, bitcoin will be able to increase or decrease. in the next days. Therefore, you need to have a specific business license and have a check if any.
Activity: 490
April 15, 2018, 05:51:31 AM
Bitcoin is trying to make a bull run we are just waiting for some confirmation but this can still change as bitcoin is very volatile and small bad news can easily swing the price in the other side. Lucky are those who was able to buy bitcoin two weeks ago they are now smiling and gained a lot.
Activity: 406
Merit: 301
April 15, 2018, 05:45:39 AM

Bitcoin right now is in this triangle. We are waiting to break out from it soon. Check out my screenshoot from my tradingview chart.
Activity: 280
April 15, 2018, 04:09:33 AM
Bitcoin is good condition to buy so I suggest to investors to buy now because bitcoin will goes up again in near future and it is the good time to put all your funds into the bitcoin because market condition is favorable to buy bitcoin and this is the best time to put all your funds into bitcoin because bitcoin have a great future and that all the things create a good impact on bitcoin price and bitcoin future,
Activity: 238
April 13, 2018, 03:43:38 PM
Bitcoin is now a big name. Which has stirred people around the world. People are doing business through bitcoin and through this, people get huge amount of money. One of the bitcoin's contributions is to prevent unemployment. So in my opinion, bitcoin is on the right track.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 02:50:12 PM
Impact of bitcoin in future is looking good by watching their demand and supply and Blockchain technology because it’s the best time to enjoy the impact in future due to its low price and you can observe by watching previous years rates of bitcoin that show you the bitcoin future and makes your mind clear to put all funds into bitcoin and one thing more is the good option of bitcion investment is right now, this is the good time to invest in bitcoin,
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
April 12, 2018, 08:32:06 PM
We should seek for some investment right now, bitcoin price is too low, but I think before year ends, bitcoin price will go up. Instead of waiting for a chance to make bitcoin high, we should let ourselves to invest for now. It is the best time for us to invest right now, or else, you will rebuke your own mistake.
Activity: 15
April 12, 2018, 07:45:33 PM
I go to sleep! When I wake up in 8 hours, I very much hope that the bitcoin will cost $8800 if it happens that we don't stint Merits for me!!! =))) All of good mood! Growth of bitcoin ahead!!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
April 12, 2018, 06:16:25 PM
This is a great opportunity for us to invest in bitcoin.right now BTC price $7800. I am waiting for BTC to break 12k.next few months BTC get to the highest position and certainly will always give big profit for traders.
Pages:
Jump to: