Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC right now - page 20. (Read 2030 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 12:37:01 PM
What is your take on BTC as of right now? Are you buying, selling or waiting?
If you are waiting, which price are you waiting for?

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.
[/quoteThe recent e-money market is suffering the aftereffects of so many bad news. Prices of bitcoin and altcoin are continuously decreasing and there are no signs of increased again. We can see immediately after the price of bitcoin reached the $ 9000 level has reversed and fell sharply, today bitcoin prices have fluctuated continuously causing investors to be very confused. And at this point we need to really calm down and wait for the market to stabilize.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 11, 2018, 10:36:13 AM
I just wait because bitcoin prices in the near future will always fluctuate significantly, for me better be careful
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 04:18:26 AM

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.

looking at the charts and the current market conditions I'm waiting for bitcoin prices to go down, yesterday yesterday the price of bitcoin has dropped to $ 6k and seems to be a price decline again because I have bought when harag $ 6k and sell it at the price of $ 8k in my opinion it is very profitable if done repeatedly.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
February 11, 2018, 03:18:46 AM
We are going down again, all the altcoin markets are going down and also Chinese New Year is starting in 3 days time so expect for the next two weeks for it to bleed out again and reach new lows. I expect soon we will test the 6k usd and 7k usd support levels and if they are breached then we will reach a new bottom in this long drawn out bear market. We have been in this bear run now for over two months and it is dragging it's feet and a lot of holders with it. The site of the markets are not looking very pretty right now.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

Bitcoin right now is really frustrating if you are not deep unto it. But if you a true believer of bitcoin of course you will gonna take always as a good opportunity when it drop the price value because you're going to invest according to what you can afford buy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
February 11, 2018, 02:38:06 AM
Bitcoin has been on the greens lately after experiencing reds a few weeks ago. Although still on the low edge of $8,000, I am actually considering buying when it drops a bit more around the $7,000-$7,500 range. Ever since the decline up until now, I've been holding waiting for its unexpected peak to occur. I do think that the chances of it lowering to the $7,000 range would be low now since it reached its resistance last time, but Bitcoin has been really unpredictable lately so I guess anything can still happen. One thing is for sure tho, it will come through sooner or later.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
February 11, 2018, 02:37:24 AM

As of now, bitcoin prices are still on the $8,000 mark. From time-to-time, the price changes due to its high volatility but I consider TODAY as an opportunity to buy more coins. Personally, buying and holding would be the obvious choice and I am basing this decision on the price history chart of bitcoin. Who knows, maybe by next month prices would skyrocket up to $10,000 and that would yield me profit.

BTW fluctuations today is a bit unstable.  Last time I thought that it is already comeback but then it goes down again.  It is better to just wait and let the fluctuations stabilize then go jump in into it and wait for BTC price to go to its peak.

To be honest, bitcoin prices are very volatile as of the moment but take this as an opportunity to buy and hold coins. I doubt that prices would be stable at some time given that a lot of countries are starting to regulate cryptocurrencies in general.
Also to maximize profits, you need to be updated to the recent price gaps to avoid losing most of your investments.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 10, 2018, 11:07:52 PM

Now, i am buying bitcoin. We see that now the price of bitcoin is too much low. So, it's the best time to buy bitcoin and holding. I am a lover of holding. I think hold is the best to earn huge amount of money. i also buy some bitcoin and hold it.

It is the right time to buy bitcoin because we now can afford to buy it, now bitcoin is in dip price. Buy bitcoin and hold it because i know someday the value bitcoin can recover in the market.

low bitcoin prices., this is our greatest chance to buy and hold until finally the price rebounded., when talking about waiting ,, I wait for the price to reach 30-40k. in that price range I will just take off all the bitcoin that I stacked ,, because sooner or later it will surely occur along with the increasing use of crypto
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 10:54:03 PM

Now, i am buying bitcoin. We see that now the price of bitcoin is too much low. So, it's the best time to buy bitcoin and holding. I am a lover of holding. I think hold is the best to earn huge amount of money. i also buy some bitcoin and hold it.

It is the right time to buy bitcoin because we now can afford to buy it, now bitcoin is in dip price. Buy bitcoin and hold it because i know someday the value bitcoin can recover in the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 08:09:27 PM

Yesterday was a very exciting day for the market. Yesterday's bitcoin surged more than 11% to $ 9,000 and then immediately turned to $ 8,000. By the end of the session bitcoin prices had rebounded to the $ 8600 level. It can be seen that the market is fluctuating continuously and difficult to guess, we need to be careful with each step if you do not want to lose. .
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 10, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

I hodl my Bitcoin until pump the price reach again before fall down into the marketcap I purely beleve bitcoin price hit again the 19k usd price today's bitcoin slowly goes rise again the price.
Buying of bitcoin are great ideas is because if the price bounce again huge profits earning you can got.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
February 10, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

Actually, at 9.5K I am already selling. I buy bitcoin when it is falling like when it went down 7K then sell when there is a temporary price increase. I have bitcoin that is hold for long term, and bitcoin that I buy and sell to take advantage of price fluctuation. And right now, 9.5 is already a resistance. So if the price reach 9k, I am ready to sell.

As per my friend the price did reach $9K earlier, did you dumped? I'm just curious.

BTW fluctuations today is a bit unstable.  Last time I thought that it is already comeback but then it goes down again.  It is better to just wait and let the fluctuations stabilize then go jump in into it and wait for BTC price to go to its peak.

Everyone really thought that this is the start of a big rally. Sadly, though it took another reversal. I see that bitcoin has recovered in the last 2 years and I said that the bulls is taking over. I don't know what causes the dump again. Maybe $9K is too much of a psychological barrier now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 07:01:21 PM

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
February 10, 2018, 06:55:14 PM
Waiting.
For the $19,000 again.  Grin
I am sure it can. Once bitcoin reaches a price that is unpredictable by anyone then it goes back there in some time.
But I like this right now. Just slow and steady which gave me more reason to think if I should buy more to add up in my account.

I would love to see $20K, unfortunately, it will be a surmountable to even break the $10K barrier right now. There's still some skeptics. There's a lot of speculation going around that after the Chinese New Year, it will be another boom for us. Let's see how it gets though, but again, I would be so obsesses with the price. As long as there are money flowing, I will be good with that.

I can see the FUD's have already been minimized also or are they already tired? Maybe those who pays them have no funds anymore.
It could be a good rise by next month and I want to see that price back before the year end.

Don't spoke too soon, they might just taking their sweet time and I'm sure that they will create another FUD when bitcoin is enjoying a sudden spike in price. With that said, we need to be remain cautious and to take everything with a grain of salt. Used our better judgement and common sense. And please don't panic sell.  Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
February 10, 2018, 06:48:27 PM

Actually, at 9.5K I am already selling. I buy bitcoin when it is falling like when it went down 7K then sell when there is a temporary price increase. I have bitcoin that is hold for long term, and bitcoin that I buy and sell to take advantage of price fluctuation. And right now, 9.5 is already a resistance. So if the price reach 9k, I am ready to sell.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
February 10, 2018, 05:48:29 PM
The market is still good for buy before the market eventually take off for a proper bull position. I believe it will be well positioned by March and that time we are going to begin to see high volatility and huge daily market cap.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
February 10, 2018, 05:00:38 PM
It could be that they have exhausted their resources, but I think the main reason is that they have successfully completed their goal, which was getting the market to plummet like there is no tomorrow.
The market went down because of these FUD news,but the correction was inevitable because the price went too high in a short amount of time and that attracted the authorities around the world to implement strict regulations and that is what we are seeing now.

From this point it's just a matter of time before the market starts heading up again, while as long as the market remains under the $10,000 mark, they can still accumulate a large number of coins at these lower levels.
The market will start moving up once the picture is clear regarding the regulations among top bitcoin trading nations,so that people will be confident to invest in it and in the mean time expect these sort of range bound market.

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 04:06:11 PM

Already buy bitcoin at $ 10k, maybe too high but it happen anyway. Now I'm just wait the price comes up again and really make me stress. If bitcoin still go down it will take long time for me to take profit. I hope this situation will be over and I can start my daily trade with new strategy again. See you next time bro.

Have no fears, it will go way above 10k $ this year, just wait and don't panic, you have to understand this market is very volatile, its normal. Many things are happening worldwide that influence price to go down, but also to go up, you'll get your chance. Stay calm that's all I can recommend you, don't put attention here, do your daily routine and just check once per day the price of BTC. You'll thank me later!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
February 10, 2018, 03:54:45 PM
Luckily for me I am still hodling. Bitcoin hanged at 8.9k and formed a reverse head and shoulders. But I believe that this time around, there was a FUD rose that's why bitcoin is now falling to 8.4k.

Bitcoin is up and dump today and I think if bitcoin manage to hold on this position it will start to pump higher this year. My position is still on hold and will hold for this a little longer until it hit my target price. Hopefully to break the resistance so we can finally go back on track.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
February 10, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

I’m just holding Bitcoin right now. I’m in as a long term investor, but I did just buy some Etherium last week. I’m also trying to diversify my portfolio so I’ll have several coins that I will now hold for a while before selling. I think it’s always good to hold some Bitcoins and at least 5 or 6 really good altcoins because we don’t know which ones are going to be the most profitable over the next year.
Pages:
Jump to: