Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-stack V2.0 - page 14. (Read 30820 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 18, 2015, 08:50:09 PM
dont trust this site,its the same as btc-flow
just look at his trust and you will know everything!!

Yes look at his trust rating which ANYONE can mark him down on with no proof or made up reason and you will know EVERYTHINGGGGGG. I dont see how this site is like BTCFLOW other than its a ponzi you pay in levels. Can we ban the word BTCFLOW as well. If i see SCAM or BTCFLOW one more time I think my head will explode. I wouldn't mind the member who put it down and then post their reasons or proof but you scammers from the rooftops in a PONZI section of the board is just getting silly.

Can we just call this the SCAM section of the board so no one needs to say it anymore?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
March 18, 2015, 06:46:58 PM
I have been wasting my time in this ****
the owner is running righ now with me satoshis, every day he say a different thing
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 18, 2015, 06:28:53 PM
dont trust this site,its the same as btc-flow
just look at his trust and you will know everything!!
Activity: 42
March 18, 2015, 06:23:39 PM
Sent a letter on Hosting

http://btc-stack.com/img/logo.png
Activity: 182
March 18, 2015, 06:22:33 PM
im back up.  it was down for about 2 refreshes and came back.
March 18, 2015, 06:01:55 PM
Service temporarily unavailable. What's going on? This has happened a few times now since I joined this website.

This concerns me.

It does this loads he is probably changing something or fishing out bots (official story)

OR he just puts the site down occasionally to keep up with profits (poss real story)

Either way I dont think he is going anywhere just yet. He has argued and discussed with loads of members of the site and changed loads of things on our request.  He wouldn't bother doing all of that if he was off tomorrow. We know he'll go at some point but I think he is going for the long term 'trust' option before he goes with the big amounts (IF THAT IS TRUE)

Either way those 503 come and go I wouldn't worry too much today about it Smiley
Activity: 2
March 18, 2015, 05:51:35 PM
Service temporarily unavailable. What's going on? This has happened a few times now since I joined this website.

This concerns me.
March 18, 2015, 03:22:34 PM
I'm sorry, but I do not understand what "Pming" ... I have already explained in the letter that I, an ordinary user, not a hacker, and this whole internet acronym - do not understand. So, please read my letter, and please return my account.

Private message him mate. Click on his profile on the side on one of his posts and click send message to private user. I hope you dont think I am that guy cuz Im not, Im just telling you i get a better response PRIVATE MESSAGING him.

and ha Pming being hacking lingo made me laugh Cheesy
Activity: 5
March 18, 2015, 03:13:42 PM
I'm sorry, but I do not understand what "Pming" ... I have already explained in the letter that I, an ordinary user, not a hacker, and this whole internet acronym - do not understand. So, please read my letter, and please return my account.
March 18, 2015, 03:09:36 PM
I quit BTC-Stack... Why?
  • Too much changes in just 3 Days
  • It will follow same Routes / Paths as BTC-FLOW and so on (Its Pronzy Site, does not have any Advertisements to obtain $$$)
  • Not to mention the stupidness of Who pays for the Levels will get down to prior Level after his 1st Withdraw, no sense at all, why wasting my Money onto some unstabble Faucet (Constant Changes)
  • And last one: Please 1200 for 10 Minutes, ok, but reducing for each withdraw your current Faucet / 2... Have Fun people

Better use ePay, at least you get more then 1200 Satoshis in 10 Minutes everytime, everyday, no changes at all, smart and better system and they dont fail in anything like BTC-Stack does.

And 1200 Sats every 10 minutes will get you nowhere very slowly. That's my point. If the people on level one are angry their free faucet wont let them withdraw then just join one of the other billion faucet sites who are what they claim who pay just as little, We know damn well there are loads of people whoring this with free bots on level 1 with god knows how many accounts and then wonder why it folds earlier than it needed and then we can have people here who actually put money in at their own risk on their own decision.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
March 18, 2015, 03:03:36 PM
I quit BTC-Stack... Why?
  • It will follow same Routes / Paths as BTC-FLOW and so on (Its Pronzy Site, does not have any Advertisements to obtain $$$)
  • Not to mention the stupidness of Who pays for the Levels will get down to prior Level after his 1st Withdraw, no sense at all, why wasting my Money onto some unstabble Faucet (Constant Changes)
  • And last one: Please 1200 for 10 Minutes, ok, but reducing for each withdraw your current Faucet / 2... Have Fun people

Better use ePay, at least you get more then 1200 Satoshis in 10 Minutes everytime, everyday, no changes at all, smart and better system and they dont fail in anything like BTC-Stack does.
check your pm please
Activity: 625
Merit: 258
March 18, 2015, 02:56:17 PM
I quit BTC-Stack... Why?

March 18, 2015, 02:48:26 PM
Dear Admin! I still wrote you an e-mail, you specify:  [email protected]
Please read and answer me:  [email protected]

I get lot faster answers when PMing
March 18, 2015, 02:47:26 PM

How is it is a scam if everyone in the room knows its a ponzi(scam) as you put it. Nobody thinks money comes out of thin air, hence why it is obvious these things die and the guys run. I just dont see why working with them in the early stages to keep the sites going as long as possible is a bad idea. Every post in this secion is practically a scam so why keep saying it? Most operators run when they run out of money to pay people and they still have a little to make worth their while, I have read interviews with ponzi operators. They run when the system fails (Not all but that is for us to judge. You can shout SCAM in every post on here. They are all scams, the trick is to get your free net money before it collapses and working together is a way of making it last longer. And I've left loads of 'games' on here with net money in my pocket, loads of people do and none of them were swayed either way in their decision by seeing SCAMSCAMSCAM. Like I said use a word too much and it loses its meaning. It means the ones that may last get judged instantly and the real fuckers the really nasty scammers get to hide in you scam forest you post everywhere. It achieves nothing.

I see you're still in this pyramid/ponzi schemes, so I will not hold it against you on ignorance because you're probably still very young in terms of crypto currency.

I'll ask you one thing, where do you think the money comes from?
And yes, if you try to make money at the expense of someone else then you're a SCAMMER!
It is almost a basic definition of the term. Cheesy

I really dont understand what you are trying to say and you seem to belittling me. Where do I think the money comes from? Other people paying before and behind me stupid. I know exactly how pyramid and ponzi's work who doesnt? Did you even read my post. I am not new to crypto. And yes maybe your definition is right but what the hell do you think this part of the board is for??? It is for ponzi's and pyramids. We all know the reality. My point is shouting SCAM in every single thread gets no one anywhere. The fact that you asked me where i think the money comes from like I think it comes from thin air i find really insulting. You know nothing about me and if anything I have been in convos with various ponzi owners on PM tying to get them change certain things like withdrawal amounts. I am not ignorant and you seemed to miss the point of my entire post. I still think I contribute to this section more than you do just slaggin off everyone who plays these.

You don't have to come to this section of the site you know- Tom

EDIT and the whole world makes money at the expense of someone else. We kill thousands of people in wars to top up senators and arms dealers, why dont you spend your time slagging them off instead of suggesting im an idiot for putting 7 quid in a site i like playing anyway.

The whole financial world has been one big ponzi ever since Reagan and Thatcher took us off the gold reserve and started printing free money and we are now seeing the results. We are all trying to make free money here. US, the ponzi makers, everyone. Plus ever thought I enjoy the gamble with my GOSH 7 pounds
Activity: 5
March 18, 2015, 02:09:36 PM
Dear Admin! I still wrote you an e-mail, you specify:  [email protected]
Please read and answer me:  [email protected]
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
March 18, 2015, 01:56:58 PM

How is it is a scam if everyone in the room knows its a ponzi(scam) as you put it. Nobody thinks money comes out of thin air, hence why it is obvious these things die and the guys run. I just dont see why working with them in the early stages to keep the sites going as long as possible is a bad idea. Every post in this secion is practically a scam so why keep saying it? Most operators run when they run out of money to pay people and they still have a little to make worth their while, I have read interviews with ponzi operators. They run when the system fails (Not all but that is for us to judge. You can shout SCAM in every post on here. They are all scams, the trick is to get your free net money before it collapses and working together is a way of making it last longer. And I've left loads of 'games' on here with net money in my pocket, loads of people do and none of them were swayed either way in their decision by seeing SCAMSCAMSCAM. Like I said use a word too much and it loses its meaning. It means the ones that may last get judged instantly and the real fuckers the really nasty scammers get to hide in you scam forest you post everywhere. It achieves nothing.

I see you're still in this pyramid/ponzi schemes, so I will not hold it against you on ignorance because you're probably still very young in terms of crypto currency.

I'll ask you one thing, where do you think the money comes from?
And yes, if you try to make money at the expense of someone else then you're a SCAMMER!
It is almost a basic definition of the term. Cheesy
March 18, 2015, 01:21:10 PM
I have finally got to the halfway mark on level 2.  looks like its going to take another 3 to 4 days just to get to roi. this is really testing my patience from cashing out.

I'm hoping to work on this with him. I think all changes should be penalising the level ones. I am sure we can get him not to lose your level if you have paid, it will increase the trust in this website and we have a chance at getting this thing going longer

PLUS what he doesn't realise if if he lets people withdraw and keep their current level they can stick that in something else and make money off that while still building your level 2 or whatever and then you have even more money for level 3. If he hasn't broken our trust by then
March 18, 2015, 01:19:09 PM

I think you are wrong on this. Why should he decrease the minimal withdrawal for the faucet lickers who put nothing into the site? All he is doing is stopping all you freeloaders draining the funds either manually or with bot. If you are all so desperate to withdraw your pennies he owes you nothing as it is doubtful you would invest anyway. Is there any way we can remove SCAM from this board I am so sick of seeing it in every single post. Why cant you guys just post constructivley to him and tell him your concerns instead of you hyperbole. I spoke to him calmy and I am sure I helped convince him to remove the back to newbie thing withdrawal. He is very open to new ideas. You solve nothing. SCAM!!!!!

AND the site will DEFINITELY only live 2 days with our investors money if you all keep posting scam in every post. Since paying for level 2 my money has gaining fine and perfectly every half hour. Yes these guys run eventually but all you SCAMSHOUTERS easily contribute to it lasting even less. No. Get your pennies from somewhere else, there are loads of faucets out there that pay peanuts like his level 1

I'm sure you think you took a calculated risk but do you really think that he will allow you to leave the game with money in the pocket?
Well, think again ... you might get it eventually.

This recipe is always the same and has already been well tested. Only that with each new reincarnation has less and less suckers who still believe that they can get something out of thin air.

So good luck with your investment and pray that page last another day but it will not change the fact that it is a SCAM! Whether you liked it or not.

One less sucker who falls into the trap, the better for the whole community!

Activity: 560
Merit: 273
March 18, 2015, 01:10:32 PM

I think you are wrong on this. Why should he decrease the minimal withdrawal for the faucet lickers who put nothing into the site? All he is doing is stopping all you freeloaders draining the funds either manually or with bot. If you are all so desperate to withdraw your pennies he owes you nothing as it is doubtful you would invest anyway. Is there any way we can remove SCAM from this board I am so sick of seeing it in every single post. Why cant you guys just post constructivley to him and tell him your concerns instead of you hyperbole. I spoke to him calmy and I am sure I helped convince him to remove the back to newbie thing withdrawal. He is very open to new ideas. You solve nothing. SCAM!!!!!

AND the site will DEFINITELY only live 2 days with our investors money if you all keep posting scam in every post. Since paying for level 2 my money has gaining fine and perfectly every half hour. Yes these guys run eventually but all you SCAMSHOUTERS easily contribute to it lasting even less. No. Get your pennies from somewhere else, there are loads of faucets out there that pay peanuts like his level 1

I'm sure you think you took a calculated risk but do you really think that he will allow you to leave the game with money in the pocket?
Well, think again ... you might get it eventually.

This recipe is always the same and has already been well tested. Only that with each new reincarnation has less and less suckers who still believe that they can get something out of thin air.

So good luck with your investment and pray that page last another day but it will not change the fact that it is a SCAM! Whether you liked it or not.

One less sucker who falls into the trap, the better for the whole community!
Activity: 182
March 18, 2015, 12:37:57 PM
I have finally got to the halfway mark on level 2.  looks like its going to take another 3 to 4 days just to get to roi. this is really testing my patience from cashing out.
Pages:
Jump to: