Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-stack V2.0 - page 15. (Read 30820 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 18, 2015, 12:33:59 PM
Judging from the previous cranes step 2  of 3 has already been done:
1) Raising the minimum withdrawal.
2) Again raising the minimum withdrawal
3) Scam !!!
If you do not return back the minimum withdrawal, do not invest, people.
The site will live up to 2 days maximum.

I think you are wrong on this. Why should he decrease the minimal withdrawal for the faucet lickers who put nothing into the site? All he is doing is stopping all you freeloaders draining the funds either manually or with bot. If you are all so desperate to withdraw your pennies he owes you nothing as it is doubtful you would invest anyway. Is there any way we can remove SCAM from this board I am so sick of seeing it in every single post. Why cant you guys just post constructivley to him and tell him your concerns instead of you hyperbole. I spoke to him calmy and I am sure I helped convince him to remove the back to newbie thing withdrawal. He is very open to new ideas. You solve nothing. SCAM!!!!!

AND the site will DEFINITELY only live 2 days with our investors money if you all keep posting scam in every post. Since paying for level 2 my money has gaining fine and perfectly every half hour. Yes these guys run eventually but all you SCAMSHOUTERS easily contribute to it lasting even less. No. Get your pennies from somewhere else, there are loads of faucets out there that pay peanuts like his level 1
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 18, 2015, 09:45:14 AM
Judging from the previous cranes step 2  of 3 has already been done:
1) Raising the minimum withdrawal.
2) Again raising the minimum withdrawal
3) Scam !!!
If you do not return back the minimum withdrawal, do not invest, people.
The site will live up to 2 days maximum.
Activity: 42
March 18, 2015, 08:59:59 AM
Why are you ignoring me?
After all, that's why I did not withdraw its Satoshi, because I wanted to save them to a new level. If I were a Bot - I would have removed all large sums. But I waited patiently accumulating. And now it turns out that you have deceived me, and stole my savings, I'm going to hand every day ... (((It's a shame and not fair. ((I'm not a bot - I AM A MAN !!
Please unblock me. Cry

Ok. submit to [email protected]
Activity: 5
March 18, 2015, 08:44:02 AM
Why are you ignoring me?
After all, that's why I did not withdraw its Satoshi, because I wanted to save them to a new level. If I were a Bot - I would have removed all large sums. But I waited patiently accumulating. And now it turns out that you have deceived me, and stole my savings, I'm going to hand every day ... (((It's a shame and not fair. ((I'm not a bot - I AM A MAN !!
Please unblock me. Cry
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
March 18, 2015, 08:37:08 AM

Dear friends.

Despite the fact that we were able to identify and block several thousand false accounts, we continue to see an increasing number of registrations through a proxy, vpn, and we do see that some of you are selling bots to earn on our site.
Just like you, we are interested in the site to live as long as possible, but you break the honest math by dishonest actions.
In this regard, we are going to:
1. Increase the minimum withdrawal output to 0.01 btc for first-level users. This will allow honest people, who are not able to invest, safely participate in the project, and gradually increase the levels (for beginners who doubt the solvency of the site, we can provide a list of advanced payments, and, in addition, you can read reviews from other users on the forum or watch it real-time on the site). And the same will help to get rid of bots, which are set to withdraw the minimum amount available.
This rate does not interfere with the work of our investors including but rather prolong the existence of a site for a longer time.
2. During the day, we’ll remove the security question, check the bot.
3. We consider the option of returning the sum of the minimum output at the first level back to 0.001 btc after connecting an advertising to the site, which wouldn't degrade the interface of the site. We currently search for advertising companies capable of carrying out mutually beneficial cooperation. Ready to consider your suggestions and offers to monetize traffic.

ok
March 18, 2015, 08:32:43 AM
http://btc-stack.com/img/logo.png

Dear friends.

Despite the fact that we were able to identify and block several thousand false accounts, we continue to see an increasing number of registrations through a proxy, vpn, and we do see that some of you are selling bots to earn on our site.
Just like you, we are interested in the site to live as long as possible, but you break the honest math by dishonest actions.
In this regard, we are going to:
1. Increase the minimum withdrawal output to 0.01 btc for first-level users. This will allow honest people, who are not able to invest, safely participate in the project, and gradually increase the levels (for beginners who doubt the solvency of the site, we can provide a list of advanced payments, and, in addition, you can read reviews from other users on the forum or watch it real-time on the site). And the same will help to get rid of bots, which are set to withdraw the minimum amount available.
This rate does not interfere with the work of our investors including but rather prolong the existence of a site for a longer time.
2. During the day, we’ll remove the security question, check the bot.
3. We consider the option of returning the sum of the minimum output at the first level back to 0.001 btc after connecting an advertising to the site, which wouldn't degrade the interface of the site. We currently search for advertising companies capable of carrying out mutually beneficial cooperation. Ready to consider your suggestions and offers to monetize traffic.
Activity: 2
March 18, 2015, 08:32:00 AM
I have got a suggestion for your site, BTC-Stack.

Why don't you add some advertisement to help with the funding? I'm sure you must have thought of this or had it mentioned before. So you must have reasons as to why you have not done this. I am just wondering why. Why no adverts? All other successful faucets and gaming sites are funded by advertising.

Please respond as I am convinced that you would benefit greatly from this idea.
March 18, 2015, 08:31:41 AM
HELP! HELP! HELP!
Take me to the game .... (((((I'm not a bot - I AM A MAN !!!!!
For that I am so offended Huh ((((((  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
March 18, 2015, 08:19:44 AM
i am really sad because i am human   Cry
who i have send pm message for explain my problem
please help me
Activity: 51
March 18, 2015, 07:20:14 AM
thank you for help and unban me i am happy now
i never use bot i am human
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
March 18, 2015, 07:13:26 AM
i am really sad because i am human  Cry
please help me

You were unbanned 30 minute ago....

How long the site will remain online?
March 18, 2015, 07:11:05 AM
i am really sad because i am human  Cry
please help me

You were unbanned 30 minutes ago....
March 18, 2015, 07:08:49 AM
i am really sad because i am human  Cry
please help me
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
March 18, 2015, 07:02:04 AM
Hello.

3731 bots was BANNED forever!
Thanks for your patiens......

BRILLIANT! Lets hope we can get this site lasting as long as possible, work with us, gain our trust and then see where we go from there. And he is not just banning people at random. I have never used a bot and my stack been clinging all night. AND if you get banned while the site is buggy, if you PM him and explain he will remove you.

I hope you continue to work with the few people trying to help this site/business amist all the scammees being scammed. LIke you said you practice isn't perfect but the level of co-operation (whether to gain fake trust or not) has been very helpful.

NOW if we can just get you to think of a different way round this lose a level thing. There has to be a more logical way of doing this while still keeping money in the system to pay.

I'm surprised he hasn't put at least *some* advertising on the site yet. I'm sure that if he did, many of us would
be only too happy to click on the ads and generate some income for him that way.
March 18, 2015, 06:47:33 AM
why banned me i no have bot realy .....  Huh
my address no have bvot
1FH4rkkcsYqrv1XNFRAVG9hmgGXZfCqg4a

PM him the situation is he is very reasonable

i dont know him?
help me for now please who have send a message  i am new thanks
March 18, 2015, 06:01:52 AM
i dont undestand why think i am bot i never use bot
i hope unbanned me  Sad
Activity: 171
March 18, 2015, 05:32:32 AM
Hello.

Wow cool ... many who use bots.
This is a concern for you who use bots, be careful with your toys  Cheesy
Btc-stack seems not to mess with the perpetrators of fraud

I hope people are waking up the fact that it all these freebies with their 100 accounts and bots are the ones fucking it up for all us who want to pay but want the site to last as long as possible and forcing these guys to run sooner than they normally would. I would happily take a few hours down time even on my own paid account if it means we can flush these fuckers out

+1
I really agree with, they do not think that they've been given free but they still do things to hurt us all
Greedy people who want to benefit by way of harming others, should be cleaned and should not be given another chance.
March 18, 2015, 05:23:24 AM
Hello.

Wow cool ... many who use bots.
This is a concern for you who use bots, be careful with your toys  Cheesy
Btc-stack seems not to mess with the perpetrators of fraud

I hope people are waking up the fact that it all these freebies with their 100 accounts and bots are the ones fucking it up for all us who want to pay but want the site to last as long as possible and forcing these guys to run sooner than they normally would. I would happily take a few hours down time even on my own paid account if it means we can flush these fuckers out
March 18, 2015, 05:21:57 AM
my address no have bvot
1FH4rkkcsYqrv1XNFRAVG9hmgGXZfCqg4a

PM him the situation is he is very reasonable
March 18, 2015, 05:05:40 AM
my address no have bvot