Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-stack V2.0 - page 16. (Read 30820 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
March 18, 2015, 04:48:55 AM
Hello.

3731 bots was BANNED forever!
Thanks for your patiens......

Wow cool ... many who use bots.
This is a concern for you who use bots, be careful with your toys  Cheesy
Btc-stack seems not to mess with the perpetrators of fraud
Activity: 168
March 18, 2015, 04:44:47 AM
Hello.

BRILLIANT! Lets hope we can get this site lasting as long as possible, work with us, gain our trust and then see where we go from there. And he is not just banning people at random. I have never used a bot and my stack been clinging all night. AND if you get banned while the site is buggy, if you PM him and explain he will remove you.

I hope you continue to work with the few people trying to help this site/business amist all the scammees being scammed. LIke you said you practice isn't perfect but the level of co-operation (whether to gain fake trust or not) has been very helpful.

NOW if we can just get you to think of a different way round this lose a level thing. There has to be a more logical way of doing this while still keeping money in the system to pay.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 18, 2015, 04:31:50 AM
Hello.

Activity: 171
March 18, 2015, 03:51:36 AM
It's very nice, I had already run. Looks very attractive with a new concept.
We will wait for the end result will look like. Hopefully unlike its predecessors are already dead.
Hopefully BTC-stack can survive for long time.
Activity: 48
March 18, 2015, 03:10:35 AM
i have 1200/10min  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
March 17, 2015, 08:17:43 PM
wait !
Did should now all individually to ask for basic level?

Friendly advice (free): I really have to do a fair minimum a month or two so that people have confidence in your program, and then invest in it

Activity: 42
March 17, 2015, 07:55:20 PM
Yeah, but
"Dear friend. Due to huge bot group disclosure withdrawals for level 1 users are prohibited until morning. Sorry for inconvenience"

so much confidence
trust is earned over time, and this is the wrong way

I will agree he is not handling this the best way Smiley I do believe he may be legitimately trying to set this up so it stays but what he cant see is he needs to gain that trust first. And losing a level everytime you withdraw is not the way to do it

If it was losing a lever every time I'd be quite okay. That takes 2 weeks to rebuy and gain x2 again. But you lose ALL levels. That's thousands of dollars thrown away.

You only lose one level now, he has changed that now. I think I convinced him to change it! : I still think losing one of the top levels is pretty hard though even to the lower level considering top level costs nearly $1000.

p.s i slightly corrected your post

Today at 06:47:43 PM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #184
Okay, okay

Let it be

You won't get busted down to the freebie level after a withdrawal. You'll get a previous level.

Done
Activity: 22
March 17, 2015, 07:40:53 PM
It sucks for most of us because we are being penalized for doing nothing but enjoying your site, Not using multiple accounts and stuff. Dont you find it a little unfair for those who have been there and been completely honest?

Also, Did you say we would lose a level for withdrawing? That sounds kinda... Bad. Like really bad. Unfair if you ask me.
March 17, 2015, 07:29:40 PM
Yeah, but
"Dear friend. Due to huge bot group disclosure withdrawals for level 1 users are prohibited until morning. Sorry for inconvenience"

so much confidence

I will agree he is not handling this the best way Smiley I do believe he may be legitimately trying to set this up so it stays but what he cant see is he needs to gain that trust first. And losing a level everytime you withdraw is not the way to do it

If it was losing a lever every time I'd be quite okay. That takes 2 weeks to rebuy and gain x2 again. But you lose ALL levels. That's thousands of dollars thrown away.

You only lose one level now, he has changed that now. I think I convinced him to change it! : I still think losing one of the top levels is pretty hard though even to the lower level considering top level costs nearly $1000.

p.s i slightly corrected your post
Activity: 31
March 17, 2015, 07:27:27 PM
Yeah, but

so much confidence

If it was losing a lever every time I'd be quite okay. That takes 2 weeks to rebuy and gain x2 again. But you lose ALL levels. That's hundreds of dollars thrown away.
March 17, 2015, 07:24:09 PM
Yeah, but

so much confidence

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
March 17, 2015, 07:22:07 PM
No, if you had level four you'll get level three.
But we are open to new ideas.

And something happened to our site again. I hate it

BTC STACK imagine if you had invested 4.5 BTC ($1297)in top level after paying all the otheres. You with draw once and instantly lose over a $1000 dollars. How would anyone make anymoney you would just piss everyone off and most would just not buy. Who would buy any of those levels knowing A. they are over a $1000, if they withdraw they lose their upgrade and if they keep off from withdrawing then the site could go down at any minute.

You really need to rethink this.

But like I said, cheers I like how you are working with us and discussing the best solution. Like I said I really like your site

But being at level 5 you earn 1 BTC in 30 hours. So in a week you get your money back, don't you? In 7,5 days you get 1 BTC for free.
It's up to a person how to invest their money. You only need to get patience, that the reason, not absurd.

Except that most people aren't going to wait til they've accumulated the full ROI to withdraw in one shot. Nobody
trusts sites like yours (no offense meant, but too many crop up and disappear with hundreds of BTC if not more),
so they tend to withdraw each time they reach the minimum amount required for withdrawal.
legendary
March 17, 2015, 07:17:39 PM
Yeah, but

so much confidence
Activity: 51
March 17, 2015, 07:09:38 PM
Increase minimal withdrawa
March 17, 2015, 07:05:40 PM
I mean that btc-stack.com it's a big scam. (like btc-flow) for several days, the rules change from time to time.
today 12000 sat per 10 min, and wtf tonight 0.00000100 on 10 min...??

SCAM !!

If you are on level 1 and paid nothing you've hardly been scammed
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
March 17, 2015, 07:05:13 PM
I mean that btc-stack.com it's a big scam. (like btc-flow) for several days, the rules change from time to time.

SCAM !!

He right
legendary
March 17, 2015, 07:03:11 PM

SCAM !!
March 17, 2015, 07:02:20 PM
What is this, please HuhHuhHuh?
http://prntscr.com/6i39pq

Have you withdrawn at all? He did say Level 1's get halved everytime you withdraw
March 17, 2015, 06:59:16 PM
It's free money, and I shouldn't complain and stuff

Couldn't have put it better myself Smiley
March 17, 2015, 06:58:34 PM
I really dont think anyone has a right to be angry he is suspending his free level for a while he checks the scammers. He said Paid people still getting paid and I am still getting to click and gain on my level 2.
Pages:
Jump to: