Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC-TC] CryptX introduces the PETA-MINE - 18,000 CHIPS IN SEPTEMBER/UPDATE - page 2. (Read 238096 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Cryptx,

I realize that you are busy dealing with board deliveries etc. from the discussion in (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294735.0;topicseen).

1) Could you give us an update on the 20TH mine?  It's my impression that the board deliveries are taking precedence over the mine creation.  Or are these two projects being worked on by separate teams independently?

2) Are the profits from the current hardware sales going towards dividends as stated in the PETA-MINE details?

CryptX will provide the following services to shareholders:

A hosted Bitcoin mine with a capacity of 1,000 TH/s: This mine will earn Bitcoins. The company will pay 65% of net Bitcoin revenue to shareholders in the form of a dividend.
Regular expansion of the PETA-MINE: 35% of net Bitcoin revenue will be reserved to deploy additional TH/s.
Hardware sales: CryptX will distribute net revenue from any sales to shareholders and reinvest in new equipment at the same 65%/35% distribution. The company will also replace its mining blades with more efficient ones if necessary.
Mine ownership: The shareholders are 100% owners of the PETA-MINE; ownership includes the hardware.

3) Does the Shareholder protection also apply to the initial 20% bitfury mine?
CryptX will protect PETA-MINE shareholders against such delays by adding 20% additional hash power for each 30 days the company exceeds its target deployment date.

It doesn't specifically say that it does, this quote above is talking about the December Cointerra hardware delivery.

I'm just looking for clarification on the above 3 points and would appreciate a reply.

Thank you.
Activity: 711
Merit: 532
I'd vote Havelock, also.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Havelock would be my preference.
Activity: 38
Status Update

- We are still in the process of applying for a listing on Bitfunder (also looking at other alternatives like cryptostocks, picostocks, havelock).
- More info about deployment of first 20TH will follow later

We apologise for any delay in info as we are focussing on finishing assembly of boards and further deployment as fast as possible.
Comments on preferred exchanges are welcome. Our preference goes to Bitfunder, but application is taking a long time. We expect listing on cryptostocks won't take long but are not really familiar with the people behind it and if the platform is stable / trusted.

Havelock or cryptostocks.
Cryptostocks seems to have the same people behind as vircurex exchange.
legendary
Status Update

- We are still in the process of applying for a listing on Bitfunder (also looking at other alternatives like cryptostocks, picostocks, havelock).

We apologise for any delay in info as we are focussing on finishing assembly of boards and further deployment as fast as possible.
Comments on preferred exchanges are welcome. Our preference goes to Bitfunder, but application is taking a long time. We expect listing on cryptostocks won't take long but are not really familiar with the people behind it and if the platform is stable / trusted.

Anyone else read into this that they are currently hashing?
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
legendary
Havelock is a Canadian exchange and operating legally within it's jurisdiction. However, if these exchanges are targeting US citizens they may run afoul of the SEC regardless.

I'd personally be comfortable with Havelock though I've not used cryptostocks.

edit... thanks for checking in with us cryptx, it's good to get updates even if they are uneventful.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Frontpage Bitfunder

tl;dr;
US citizens will be blocked

Gotcha -thx.
Activity: 963
Merit: 509
Frontpage Bitfunder

tl;dr;
US citizens will be blocked
legendary
BF no longer such a good option following the recent announcement.

What announcement? Link?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Touchdown
BF no longer such a good option following the recent announcement.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Status Update

Activity: 36
How and to where will share transfer go?
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Where are we with this?  We should be hashing now....

legendary
Activity: 882
Boards are in production/assembly right now, a first batch will be deployed at the end of the week.

Seems to me like a broken promise. It seems giving out promise and then breaking it without any explaining and apologize becomes a norm in bitcoin world. Sigh.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1092
Do shareholders need to do anything regarding share-transfer?  Is it actually going over to bitfunder or will the share registry be manually handled for now?

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
  • No more blocks will be issued, we will sell the remaining shares of the first 10,000 share block.
  • We are applying for a listing on Bitfunder.
  • Boards are in production/assembly right now, a first batch will be deployed at the end of the week.

How is the BitFunder progress? Is the first batch deployed and hashing?
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
I didn't see anything on FAQ, will you be offering board seats?
legendary
Status update:

• No more blocks will be issued, we will sell the remaining shares of the first 10,000 share block.
  • Boards are in production/assembly right now, a first batch will be deployed at the end of the week.

Thanks for the update.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Status update:

Pages:
Jump to: