Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC-TC] CryptX introduces the PETA-MINE - 18,000 CHIPS IN SEPTEMBER/UPDATE - page 3. (Read 238096 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THERE IS NO CLOSURE DATE

You deleted the closure date by shareholder vote. When I warned you before hand you called it FUD.

Shareholder Protection

After 27 September 2013, we won't issue new batches of 10,000 shares. The IPO will continue to run until the last issued batch of 10,000 shares is sold. For example if 6,000 shares are sold on 27 September, a maximum of 10,000 shares will be issued. For example if 15,000 shares are sold on 27 September, a maximum of 20,000 shares will be issued.

That doesn't dictate any date certain for IPO closure. 53 days after listing there are only 2312 shares outstanding. At this rate the IPO could be moved to another exchange and continue for months...or years.

This is what was in the original contract:

Shareholder Protection

The IPO will prove successful with the sale of at least 30,000 shares. If fewer than 30,000 shares sell within 30 days, CryptX will refund the entire IPO to shareholders.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Any news? BTC-TC closing date only one month ahead from now...
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I fully expect them to sell the remaining shares from the first block, after all they need the funds raised to pay for the cointerra equipment for December delivery.

I was referring to an announcement about not releasing any more blocks. Plus it would be nice to receive a status update on the first 20TH.
legendary
THERE IS NO CLOSURE DATE

You deleted the closure date by shareholder vote. When I warned you before hand you called it FUD.

Shareholder Protection

After 27 September 2013, we won't issue new batches of 10,000 shares. The IPO will continue to run until the last issued batch of 10,000 shares is sold. For example if 6,000 shares are sold on 27 September, a maximum of 10,000 shares will be issued. For example if 15,000 shares are sold on 27 September, a maximum of 20,000 shares will be issued.
THERE IS NO CLOSURE DATE

legendary
Cryptx,

Today was supposed to be the last day of the IPO.  Could we get an update on the share transfers, status of initial 20TH and the closing of the IPO?

Thank you.
Activity: 448
CryptX, if I would buy some more right now (yes, it's still possible), will you still get the updated information from BTC-TC?

Yes, every 12 hours we receive an update about all shareholders.
Any initial direction on what solutions you will take to transfer the shares in BTCT?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
How are we looking for 20 TH tomorrow?  Grin
Activity: 350
CryptX, if I would buy some more right now (yes, it's still possible), will you still get the updated information from BTC-TC?

Yes, every 12 hours we receive an update about all shareholders.
Activity: 45
You may not have my info.  I just set my withdraw address.  I hope you guys update your info again as the withdraw address is the only thing really identifying shareholders.
No, it's not the withdraw address, asset issuers don't have access to that information. It's 'Public BTC Address' you have to set on your 'Account' page.
BTCT asset issuers have access to shareholder-lists containing:
- email address
- number of shares
- public BTC address (new feature, if you haven't set this yet, do so quickly)

With this information it is easy (though still requiring some work) to link people to their shares.

Ok, this is correct.  What bothers me, though, is that cryptx claims he has all our info when I know for a fact he does not have mine since my public BTC address was not set.

We have all info we need to link the amount of shares to the owner of the account. I did not claim we have the public BTC address.

You may not have my info.  I just set my withdraw address.  I hope you guys update your info again as the withdraw address is the only thing really identifying shareholders.
No, it's not the withdraw address, asset issuers don't have access to that information. It's 'Public BTC Address' you have to set on your 'Account' page.
- email address
- number of shares

With this information it is easy (though still requiring some work) to link people to their shares.

Ok, this is correct.  What bothers me, though, is that cryptx claims he has all our info when I know for a fact he does not have mine since my public BTC address was not set.

We have all info we need to link the amount of shares to the owner of the account. I did not claim we have the public BTC address.
Activity: 12
any information about migrating?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
- email address
- number of shares

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
 Huh BTC-TC is closing.
CryptX, what's the plan now?

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL BTC TRADING CORP WEBSITE PARTICIPANTS

As a result of recent changes in the virtual currency regulatory environment, the btct.co and litecoinglobal.com virtual stock market websites will be closing down.  The following is our current schedule:

Approximately a week ago, both sites were closed to any new users and new asset creation was disabled.

Effective immediately, in conjunction with this release, trading will be halted, all order books cleared, and trading re-enabled.

October 7, 2013, all forms of secondary market trading will be halted on both sites.

Approximately October 31, 2013, both sites will be taken offline.  It is strongly suggested that participants take the following steps to protect all of their virtual assets:

All participants should take steps to transfer all of your BTC and LTC (and any other data you wish to keep, such as CSV trade histories) held on the sites to your personal computer or another trusted site.

All participants should make sure that their public BTC or LTC address is properly set in the Account page on the Settings tab whereby it can be shared with all issuers.

All “issuers” should have the contact information concerning their “investors”, and we ask that all “issuers” communicate with their “investors” as soon as possible as to how they will ensure that all are treated appropriately.

We regret this development. However, we want to do everything we can to minimize problems arising from this transition.  It is our goal to keep this shutdown orderly and calm.

Thank you for your participation, creativity, loyalty and sense of community over the past year.  Additional communications will follow as we work out the details.

Ethan Burnside
BTC Trading Corp.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Ill keep my shares and wonder about all the other shares crashing. I dont have a clue why they all do it at once. Before bitcoins wandered to other securities, now they all go out.
Every time a large IPO is released, people sell their existing assets to invest in the new security.  The larger the IPO the more of a sell-off you will see.  Generally it's a good idea to have some btc available for when these sell-offs occur.

I personally wouldn't invest in NEOBEE, but others seem willing to.
It's going to be a while before they sell that wall.
IPO runs to November, so plenty of time. This is one of those very rare occasions where I decided to invest some btc not for short or medium or even long term gain, but for the good of bitcoin itself. It's just a fascinating proposition and potentially primed to succeed in a market where traditional banks are at their weakest (in terms of public opinion and trust). This could be something of a breakthrough for bitcoin if it all works out.
It is risky for long term but I invested what the hell...
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
Ill keep my shares and wonder about all the other shares crashing. I dont have a clue why they all do it at once. Before bitcoins wandered to other securities, now they all go out.
Every time a large IPO is released, people sell their existing assets to invest in the new security.  The larger the IPO the more of a sell-off you will see.  Generally it's a good idea to have some btc available for when these sell-offs occur.

IPO runs to November, so plenty of time. This is one of those very rare occasions where I decided to invest some btc not for short or medium or even long term gain, but for the good of bitcoin itself. It's just a fascinating proposition and potentially primed to succeed in a market where traditional banks are at their weakest (in terms of public opinion and trust). This could be something of a breakthrough for bitcoin if it all works out.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: