Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC-TC] Virtual Community Exchange [CLOSED] - page 97. (Read 316457 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer
Hey all, I put in some basic price protection on the standard bid/ask interface.  It should pop an alert if you bid more than 2x the current ask, or ask less than 1/2 the current bid.  The goal is to prevent some of the accidents that happen when you accidentally plug in too many or too few digits after the decimal.

This works great! It just saved me. Thanks.

Excellent! 
legendary
Sorry if this has been asked before, but it's not in the FAQ. What is the normal/average time for manual withdrawals from Btct.co? Thanks in advance.

I process them 2-3 times a day, so generally 12 hrs or less.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Sorry if this has been asked before, but it's not in the FAQ. What is the normal/average time for manual withdrawals from Btct.co? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
You can trust me, I have an avatar
Hey all, I put in some basic price protection on the standard bid/ask interface.  It should pop an alert if you bid more than 2x the current ask, or ask less than 1/2 the current bid.  The goal is to prevent some of the accidents that happen when you accidentally plug in too many or too few digits after the decimal.

This works great! It just saved me. Thanks.
legendary
Can call and put options be put side by side instead of stacked? It would take up less real estate and be much cleaner.

Possibly on the Market.  Definitely not on the individual security pages.  I had them side by side but had to undo it to make room for the trade auth when a user has both gAuth and Yubikey turned on.  (2 form fields side by side.)  There's also a few more columns coming soon so I'll be altering the "My Options" tables as well.  (eg: intrinsic value aka in-the-money)

I may reduce font sizes and table spacing to compact it a bit, but I don't think I'll be able to get back to side-by-side tables.

Cheers.

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Can call and put options be put side by side instead of stacked? It would take up less real estate and be much cleaner.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I've just unlocked 3 new securities for Moderator Approval.  Although it's 3 securities it's actually only one fund in practice (the explanation of that is in the contract other sections of the security details).

All three have identical information in ALL sections (as they're effectively one fund the contractual terms for all 3 securities HAVE to be in the contract for each security).  That means (unless I've missed something major) you only need to read the details of one and can then vote the same way (be it Yes, No or Abstain) on all three.

If moderators have any questions, feel free to ask them in the thread for the fund:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-tc-deprived-mining-speculation-dms-228327

I'll be adding more information into the thread and putting up FAQs in response to questions tonight.

Thanks for your time.
Activity: 143
Burnside,

PMed you a few days ago about a google auth problem. Please help me out today so I can access my account. I know you are very busy so it probably slipped your mind but I really need to be abke to access my account today. Thank you.
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
Speaking of asset charts, it would be nice to have more options on the charts, like moving averages and logarithmic scales for example.
legendary
Hey would it be possible to fix the "cost/each" indicator for PUT options? Now it equals "Strike" + "Premium", but it should be "Strike" - "Premium".
It would also help to forbid these premium > strike options, as they are just spam & scam.
Thanks

Definitely, it's in the works.

I also agree somewhat on the premium > strike options, but have mixed feelings about messing with that free market aspect.

Is there a reason why the "historic" graphs of share prices are only for 1 month and have no option for longer intervals ? I would love at least lifetime ones in "history" tab or something

On assets with lots of trades the dynamic charts become a bottleneck for slower PC's.  I need to get a floatbox license so I can pop full history graphs up in a separate iframe or something.

Parseval's site does the job nicely though.  Smiley

Cheers.
Activity: 97
Is there a reason why the "historic" graphs of share prices are only for 1 month and have no option for longer intervals ? I would love at least lifetime ones in "history" tab or something

Check out my chart site, it has the complete history.    http://coinflow.co   Warning, it's in alpha, so might be buggy.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Activity: 191
Hey would it be possible to fix the "cost/each" indicator for PUT options? Now it equals "Strike" + "Premium", but it should be "Strike" - "Premium".
It would also help to forbid these premium > strike options, as they are just spam & scam.
Thanks
Activity: 67
Activity: 172
All good, thanks!
legendary
Hi all, cross-post from the TAT.ASICMINER thread:

Ugh, another issue with dividend payout.

The software has partially failed or something. Not everyone has gotten their dividend, so please be careful to check before you sell, etc.

growing pains?

Definitely some growing pains.  We're still using bitcoind, so div payouts take forever to iterate through everyone, exposing occasional issues like what happened on TAT.ASICMINER and ASICMINER-PT last night, where it runs into lock waits.

I've done a couple of things this morning to fix it going forward.  (at least until the site is no longer using bitcoind)  I've introduced a new status, "PAUSED" that it will display when it gets a lock wait error.  It will automatically pick up PAUSED dividend processes each iteration of the dividend processing, so in the future it will essentially retry over again.

There are probably some of you out there that are wondering "If it takes so long, what happens if I trade between when it starts processing and when it finishes".  The system takes a snapshot of the shareholder list when it first starts to process the dividend, then it uses that snapshot for payouts.  So for example, with this issue, it is using the shareholder list from when the dividend first started processing some time ago.

It's running on TAT.ASICMINER right now, so users should see the missing divs shortly.

Cheers.

Everything should be good now.  The process has completed.
Activity: 67
When I paid out the TAT.AM dividend it partially failed. It looks like some people were paid, but not others.

I hope this doesn't mean that people who got paid, and bought more with the money will get more dividends...

I did not receive my dividend, please let me know what, if anything, I need to do to rectify.
Same here...
Activity: 172
When I paid out the TAT.AM dividend it partially failed. It looks like some people were paid, but not others.

I hope this doesn't mean that people who got paid, and bought more with the money will get more dividends...

I did not receive my dividend, please let me know what, if anything, I need to do to rectify.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I had 373 TAT.ASICMINER shares at time of dividend, but have been selling some so I only have 291 now. Did they all fail or did some people really get it paid?

Even if I get my dividends for current shares I won't get the full amount.
Activity: 143
Burnside,

Please check your PMs. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: