Pages:
Author

Topic: btc vs ethereum - page 4. (Read 2641 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 2
EPSILOAN.xyz
November 10, 2020, 05:10:04 PM
as we know that BTC and ETH have differences from each other both in terms of price and function. On the other hand, these two cryptocurrencies are promising cryptocurrencies and there is no doubt that these two digital currencies have good market value and are very suitable for future investment.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
November 10, 2020, 11:39:48 AM
On the off chance that you have dapp on Bitcoin, at that point you can contrast it and Ethereum, yet it doesn't have them. In the event that you can locate a steady coin on the Bitcoin blockchain, at that point you may contrast it and USDT on Ethereum. They are like both decentralized calculation organizations. What is more, another is they are working as correlative conventions hidden a multitrillion dollar Internet of significant worth.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
November 10, 2020, 05:41:26 AM
BTC and ETH are fundamentally different and I guess they would be different in price as well.
Bitcoin has nothing to stop it from reaching a million but for Ethereum, an increase in price means low usability as it would increase the fees. Ethereum needs to be fast and cheap for it's used for transferring tokens and making a smart contract transaction happen in Defi and other types of dapps. I don't think Ethereum would be more profitable than bitcoin in long run but still they are a stable currency for short term investment. 

There is a fundamental difference in my opinion between ethereum and Bitcoin. Bitcoin is intended as a long term asset whereas ethereum is used for business use and therefore many new projects are using the ethereum blockchain. I don't think I can compare the two coins but both coins are worthy of being a long term investment due to many factors and one of them is investor confidence
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 10, 2020, 05:11:44 AM
BTC and ETH are fundamentally different and I guess they would be different in price as well.
Bitcoin has nothing to stop it from reaching a million but for Ethereum, an increase in price means low usability as it would increase the fees. Ethereum needs to be fast and cheap for it's used for transferring tokens and making a smart contract transaction happen in Defi and other types of dapps. I don't think Ethereum would be more profitable than bitcoin in long run but still they are a stable currency for short term investment. 
Activity: 1732
Merit: 502
Nada y Tú?
November 10, 2020, 04:58:12 AM
bitcoin is techically more superior then ETH ,yes but the use cases are bigger for etheruem now!

real utility for ETH ARE BIGGER.

ETH: defi, icos, dapps, stable coins.
also the very good liquitity !!

BITCOIN ?

yes you can buy thigns with btc but so you can do with ETH.

Bitcoin is no better than ETH!

But it has the highest acceptance in the global crypto market.

BTC is like digital gold ...

ETH will be like the asset of use cases in real life...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 10, 2020, 04:00:54 AM
I can't compare between Bitcoin and Ethereum, they have different protocols. Bitcoin is created for transactions between users using digital wallets, and Ethereum is a decentralized platform.
Well, actually I can't compare them either. I've used both. although currently, I prefer to use ethereum, bitcoin prices tend to go up much faster than ethereum at this time. Even though we are aware that there is much more use of Ethereum, people are still using Bitcoin as a currency. I think that's what makes bitcoin price go up more significantly than ethereum
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 09, 2020, 11:43:47 PM
although Ethereum has many uses, I would prefer bitcoin because of its low fees, high trading volume and limited supply, making bitcoin dominate nowadays of any crypto.
Sorry but Bitcoin having Low fees compared to Ethereum?since when that this happen mate?even in congested Blockchain like now Bitcoin is still high in fee compared to Ethereum and Ripple.

High Trading volume is indeed because of being pioneering coin,and the limited supply is really attracted to investors.
I can't compare between Bitcoin and Ethereum, they have different protocols. Bitcoin is created for transactions between users using digital wallets, and Ethereum is a decentralized platform.
Lets say you don't have to compare them but you need to choose between the 2?then whom will be your choice?
that simply and no other meaning.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
November 09, 2020, 11:35:36 PM
Without bitcoin on the first place, there is no Ethereum so to speak and bitcoin is the original and the godfather of all crypto, so nothing to compare on their used cases. Bitcoin has his own prerogative in the blockchain technology and in the market itself wherein is the top traded and has most liquidity in the crypto. Ethereum on the other hand has smart contract and dapps as mentioned above and currently second to btc and only the downfall of it is the fees and congested network wherein hoping it will be fixed in the upcoming update of Ethereum. So, no need to compare because they have their own uses in the crypto space and both are great no doubt about it.
Activity: 809
Merit: 100
November 09, 2020, 11:21:52 PM
although Ethereum has many uses, I would prefer bitcoin because of its low fees, high trading volume and limited supply, making bitcoin dominate nowadays of any crypto.
Activity: 116
November 09, 2020, 10:40:25 PM
It is not easy to differentiate between BTC and ETH.
 However, BTC is the number one cryptocurrency and the king of ETH Altcoin,
 The cryptocurrency occupies a huge place in the transactions of the world today, most of which is controlled by BTC and ETH.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
November 09, 2020, 10:11:30 PM
BTC and ETH do a variety of intense and fascinating things in the market that are offered to its investors. Therefore, it should not be compared because they have our own aspect that is given to them by their investors in the market.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
November 07, 2020, 06:03:26 PM
BTC and ETH have been doing extremely amazing. I just hope it keeps going this way but to be frank BTC is still the king of all . The growth has been incredible. Let's watch as predictions are saying 20k and let's also see ETH launch how it will affect the growth positively.
These two coins are performing well base on their own uses.

Hence there's no need to compare it because we also dont need to choose between the two. We can invest to both since they are a profitable coin either for short or long term holding.

Bitcoin is the king while eth is the top altcoin so its a must to include these coins in your portfolio.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
November 07, 2020, 05:39:38 PM
i think Bitcoin signaled the emergence of a radically new form of digital money that operates outside the control of any government or corporation.

then the Ethereum proposed to utilize blockchain technology not only for maintaining a decentralized payment network but also for storing computer code which can be used to power tamper-proof decentralized financial contracts and applications.
Activity: 616
November 07, 2020, 02:08:52 PM
BTC and ETH have been doing extremely amazing. I just hope it keeps going this way but to be frank BTC is still the king of all . The growth has been incredible. Let's watch as predictions are saying 20k and let's also see ETH launch how it will affect the growth positively.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
November 07, 2020, 01:22:43 PM
Nope, ethereum isn't bigger than bitcoin. even if you look at bitcoin market cap, you can see 4x ethereum market cap. bitcoin is a digital money pioneer, which almost everyone knows, even for ordinary people. It's true that almost all platforms are using ethereum at the moment, but I still feel like nothing can ever beat Bitcoin. in fact, almost all current altcoin prices depend on the bitcoin trend (see current bitcoin trends)
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
November 07, 2020, 01:10:41 PM
bitcoin is techically more superior then ETH ,yes but the use cases are bigger for etheruem now!

real utility for ETH ARE BIGGER.

ETH: defi, icos, dapps, stable coins.
also the very good liquitity !!

BITCOIN ?

yes you can buy thigns with btc but so you can do with ETH.

but, you should remember without bitcoin, i don't think ethereum or other altcoins will born my friend
thats why market capitalizations of bitcoin will always higher than all altcoins.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
October 30, 2020, 02:32:45 PM
Why is your statement? Both Bitcoin and Ethereum have specific uses and uses. They have different protocols, which is great. If we had only one bitcoin, the market would not be complete. I don't understand why you wrote all this, because you yourself can see the difference between them. Each fulfills its role, which means it can be useful in completely different circumstances. It's up to you.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 30, 2020, 01:30:17 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin and ethereum are on different path and comparing them based on this basis is not healthy. Bitcoin is doing so well, serving as a digital currency and its acceptance in the world is growing daily and more persons are beginning to appreciate its use case. Ethereum on the other hand has made substantial impact in the smart contract industry and several use case has emerged in this strength.

I believe both ethereum and Bitcoin are doing just fine in their respective area and I'm glad that more people are getting to know them for their worthy impact in the cryptocurrency space.

I would not also ever compare these cryptos. Bitcoin will always remain the leader of the market. It has already become the marker of the events connected with the cryptocurrencies. Ethereum cannot affect the prices, but it has other great functions.

There are different success for both coins, bitcoin being the first to be acknowledge will continue to be on top while ETH which continuously developing and providing great profits for every developers who used their platforms are in the the different sides of success, for sure there are opinions regarding to this two projects that will provide both good and bad sides.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 30, 2020, 01:22:14 PM
Indeed ethereum is more useful than Bitcoin, but Bitcoin remains the preferred choice of investors as it is a safer currency
Activity: 112
October 30, 2020, 08:19:18 AM
Best of both coin. I like Bitcoin. The demand for Bitcoin is increasing day by day and the price will also increase.
Pages:
Jump to: