Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC will reach $50k this year as predicted? - page 10. (Read 2396 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Not so sure about that. Here's an interesting article on what would it take for Bitcoin to reach $50,000.

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
if it happens I will be very happy . but, unfortunately, I can not believe in this outcome
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
As predicted earlier in this year BTC will reach $50k in the last quarter of this year. Do you believe? Need some opinion,pls drop your messages here.

Too early for btc will reach $ 50k price, and I do not think anyone can predict a certain btc rise. Just enjoy every btc price increase and decrease.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
I doubt 50k usd though. That’s huge base on the present price but nothing is impossible in crypto world though.
Activity: 84
I never believed in predictions, $ 50,000 is too much...I do not think that this year we will see such a price
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
I am not sure if it will happen this year, most probably in 2019. Unless there will be more new bloods who will FOMO compared to last year. That will be a great bull run.
Activity: 98
As far as I remember, no prediction has not been true )
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Fifty thousand dollars bitcoin doesn't seem feasible and realistic to me. This year was predicted to take bitcoin to great height in price and in value,  but the reverse has been the case.  Bitcoin will rise this year but not to 50k!
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
As predicted earlier in this year BTC will reach $50k in the last quarter of this year. Do you believe? Need some opinion,pls drop your messages here.

I sincerely believe that by the end of this year bitcoin will grow to at least $ 20,000. I think we are waiting for very good news on August 10 and after that growth will begin.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100

I think this will not happen this year as the market is not yet able to identify the new trend because prices are still in a downward trend. If Bitcoin reaches $ 10,000 this year, I am confident that the market will enter a new phase. Bitcoin reaches $ 50,000 just a matter of time and people just wait
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
do not need 50k, if true bitcoin this year reaches 20k only, I'm happy
because I also entered in this crypto world at 17k
and if I am loose now, I will certainly lose, then I am still waiting for the right moment to sell

And what moment are you waiting for? Sell for 18k, then buy for $ 24k?
You didn't lose anything until you sold it. Be patient.
Activity: 90
I think this may well be a reality, if you remember last year the price increased several times
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
You can say same before 6 months but now condition is very bad for bit coin currently bitcoin trade on 8000 but I think it maximum reach 15000 at the end of this year.
Activity: 31
To be honest, I can't believe this is going to happen this year . Maybe in a few years
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
It's a LOOOONG Shot but who can really say.

Nobody expected BTC to reach almost $20,000 last December 2017.

Let's just wait and see.  Cool
Activity: 104
I would like to believe it.  If this happens, we will be able to earn a lot and fix profits in Fiat.  The BTC has a huge potential, which has not yet been disclosed even by half
Activity: 140
They talk a lot about this. But no one knows what will happen in reality. The market now does not behave as many predicted. But I think that by the end of the year, bitcoin is growing up.

Precisely nobody can predict the exact value of bitcoin by the end of this year. Figures are just maybe some sort of encouragement so that investment will rise too. But you're right one thing is sure bitcoin will going up this year possibly $10k - $20k but $50k its exaggerated.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
I think it will be hard for bitcoin to increase that much this year because look at the circumstances we are down for too long and there is still no signs of bull market. I think if ever bitcoin will bull it will go 20k again or little less greater or less than that.
Activity: 669

And if you have some extra merit you can drop some of those. Thanks much appreciated. Grin Cheesy
I hope
BTC will reach $ 50k, but considering the market is down all, especially bitcoin and eth, I hesitate, although in the world of cryptocurency there is no impossible, but currently the wheels are spinning, and the market is down smua, (except bch ), let's wait for the good news from bitcoin
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
do not need 50k, if true bitcoin this year reaches 20k only, I'm happy
because I also entered in this crypto world at 17k
and if I am loose now, I will certainly lose, then I am still waiting for the right moment to sell
Pages:
Jump to: