Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC will reach $50k this year as predicted? - page 14. (Read 2396 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
As predicted earlier in this year BTC will reach $50k in the last quarter of this year. Do you believe? Need some opinion,pls drop your messages here.

And if you have some extra merit you can drop some of those. Thanks much appreciated. Grin Cheesy

Believing is not bad at all but one thing is for sure in Crypto Space everything is a surprise what if the $50K per BTC speculation will really happen i think every coin/token in the market will reap the benefits because bitcoin (BTC) price is one of the pillar that dictate the price valuation in Cryptocurrency Market when Bitcoin price soar altcoins will definitely follow! ("In merit sorry! I have no left if i have I will give you since your Thread is something more Interesting giving merit is not hard since you can't keep it for yourself")
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
They talk a lot about this. But no one knows what will happen in reality. The market now does not behave as many predicted. But I think that by the end of the year, bitcoin is growing up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I don't think it will reach that much level this year. But I can't tell it exactly as anything can happen in the market. If I tell you something about asking for merits, it is not a good thing. It will affect the quality of yours.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
As predicted earlier in this year BTC will reach $50k in the last quarter of this year. Do you believe? Need some opinion,pls drop your messages here.

And if you have some extra merit you can drop some of those. Thanks much appreciated. Grin Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: