Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ BTC-WOLF.com ★ Faucet ★ Invest ★ Minute returns ★ Referral ★ NEW - page 20. (Read 28077 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
SCAMMMMM

Recruited in sites paid and facebook  140+ users after I received that message.

Mmmmmhhhhh I think you did "dirty things".
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
SCAMMMMM

Recruited in sites paid and facebook  140+ users after I received that message.

http://i.imgur.com/hAdttsD.png
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I think it is kinda suspicious that btc-flow had exactly the same rate per minute, exactly the same capacity, exactly the same withdrawal amount --> exactly the same concept...

Just telling. Tongue

It's not the same person, if that's what you're trying to imply. It's entirely different code and functionality. The rates are the same since they were obviously copied from BTC flow which is fair enough.

Well I'm not implying that it's the same person but there's a chance that it's a scam just like btc-flow.

chances of it being a scam is 100.99%
I think it is kinda suspicious that btc-flow had exactly the same rate per minute, exactly the same capacity, exactly the same withdrawal amount --> exactly the same concept...

Just telling. Tongue

It's not the same person, if that's what you're trying to imply. It's entirely different code and functionality. The rates are the same since they were obviously copied from BTC flow which is fair enough.

Well I'm not implying that it's the same person but there's a chance that it's a scam just like btc-flow.

Just telling. Tongue

maybe the same owner Smiley)
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Made a 0.5 withdrawal request because I guess you can't level up from 2 to 3, so I am going to make a second account, it's been 15 minutes and still haven't received payment, I am patient though. lol
Enjoy your ban idiot.

Also the bitcoin talk link on your page redirects back to your site not here. Seems odd.

Made a 0.5 withdrawal request because I guess you can't level up from 2 to 3, so I am going to make a second account, it's been 15 minutes and still haven't received payment, I am patient though. lol

its agaisnt the rules i think Tongue

Well aren't two you wittle 10 year olds who can't learn to read the FAQ that is like 30 font size Smiley

Thanks for commenting on something that isn't there.

Yes it is there, you just literally posted the same exact thing a couple posts ago that what I highlighted about multiple accounts, as long as they are ABOVE level 2, multiple accounts ARE allowed.
Activity: 51
It can't be the same guy, this is shit Angry
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Just telling. Tongue

Activity: 70
Enjoy your ban idiot.

Also the bitcoin talk link on your page redirects back to your site not here. Seems odd.

Well aren't two you wittle 10 year olds who can't learn to read the FAQ that is like 30 font size Smiley

Thanks for commenting on something that isn't there. And enough with the ad hominem attacks.

Just telling. Tongue

Multiple accounts are allowed?
If you have at least 2 level account, you can open another accounts too. Otherwise you can only have one free account. Please do not abuse it.
Activity: 88
play with free now  Grin  Don.t invest  Kiss

Congrats on your 60 cent profit per 24 hours of basically non stop clicking. You could work a fraction of that time at minimum wage and make way more.

If no one invests, no one will get paid.
Enjoy your ban idiot.

bitcoin talk link on your page redirects back to your site not here. Seems odd.
Activity: 9
You know wolf spelled backwards is flow.  Lol
Activity: 63
Playing as a free user, tried my first payout of .0001 and I am still waiting, its been about 25 minutes

edit ok been paid now
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
OK it's back up for me. Just put in for a .0002 withdrawal. We'll see if it goes through.
maintenance: 10 minutes.

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: