Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ BTC-WOLF.com ★ Faucet ★ Invest ★ Minute returns ★ Referral ★ NEW - page 23. (Read 28077 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Alrighty then. Just hit my .0001 threshold and did my first withdrawal. Will update if / when I actually receive payment Smiley

I also asked for withdrawal 5 min ago.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Respond to your PM please. Thanks.

Are you going to buy level 6 one more time, my friend? Smiley

Lmao, maybe. I bought level 3 to test it out. It doesn't look like buying one level decreases the price of the others like BTC flow did. That seems weird. I shouldn't have to pay full price for level 4 if I'm already level 3.. OP, can you fix that?
Yeah I noticed that too, I was thinking about buying a level 2 to test it out, I would love it if the other levels could decrease price and I would be more willing to invest. Otherwise I am going to stick with free.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
Alrighty then. Just hit my .0001 threshold and did my first withdrawal. Will update if / when I actually receive payment Smiley
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Lmao, maybe. I bought level 3 to test it out. It doesn't look like buying one level decreases the price of the others like BTC flow did. That seems weird. I shouldn't have to pay full price for level 4 if I'm already level 3.. OP, can you fix that?
Activity: 546
Merit: 259
I see error in referrals table.

"Address   Level   Your Profit
{{ref.address | substr:5}   1   0.00000000"

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can I transfer my level 4 and 300 referrals from btc-flow to btc-wolf?  

Whish you could. But Btc-Wolf is not related to btc-flow.

I just received a payment: ca3143415d8e496be9a9b32d43ebb1b4dd09ebfc157ba1d2aa593c734aedcedf

I approved your payment but next one I'll make you a little wait because I'll send small amounts batch.
Activity: 718
Merit: 500

sure you can Smiley

Yeah but referrals only get 10% here.. not worth it.. Wink
surely a copy cat of btc flow.. nothing new about this site.. stop using this guys

As long as people go in w/ their eyes wide open and ONLY use it as a freebie faucet, it's all
good. That way, when it inevitably folds, they won't have lost anything but a little bit of time.
Activity: 6

sure you can Smiley

ROFL!!
Activity: 1
I just received a payment: ca3143415d8e496be9a9b32d43ebb1b4dd09ebfc157ba1d2aa593c734aedcedf
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
..... ..... ..... .....
I don't know this site built in which country , prob. in UK , somebody must complain about those thieves. That's not the 1st one , he is the same w/btc*flow and thinks he is smart and those people are stupid. That's enough.Get out of here. Stop stealing money , stop doing that.

Registrant State/Province: Alabama
Registrant Postal Code: 00897
Registrant Country: United States

not real whois false anonimous its registrered to godaddy whois is anonimous
Activity: 42
surely a copy cat of btc flow.. nothing new about this site.. stop using this guys
I don't know this site built in which country , prob. in UK , somebody must complain about those thieves. That's not the 1st one , he is the same w/btc*flow and thinks he is smart and those people are stupid. That's enough.Get out of here. Stop stealing money , stop doing that.

Registrant State/Province: Alabama
Registrant Postal Code: 00897
Registrant Country: United States

is this site paying?

I'll let you know when I hit the .0001 threshold Smiley
Activity: 6
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I learned from my mistakes w/ BTC Flow. Only using it as a faucet this go-round. Gotta say though,
OP has balls opening a new ponzi right on the heels of the old one. Don't know whether to be angry
or impressed...
Pages:
Jump to: