Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ BTC-WOLF.com ★ Faucet ★ Invest ★ Minute returns ★ Referral ★ NEW - page 24. (Read 28077 times)

Activity: 718
Merit: 500
Lol shortest life ever.. already down!

Activity: 431
Merit: 250
BTC-WOLF

Btc-Wolf is a game, you can earn FREE bitcoins every second.
- You can double your returns if you increase your level
- Earn 100 satoshi for every clicks to your ref. link
- Earn 10% from your referrals
- No fee when withdraw or deposit
- Please read help page for other questions. (? button)
- Secure, fast, free

https://btc-wolf.com/

Fuck you thief!! Do you really think we are all that fucking stupid. Get the fuck outta here!! And watch your back bitch
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
As I said please do not refer your self and do not farm multiple free accounts, as written in the FAQ.( Otherwise I will be have to ban you (1F1Koz -> 1Dkhsf) )
why i banned? i have one account? http://btc-wolf.com/join/5409786 my referal link.. help me please? my login adress 1Dkhsfs19SrhvmShqZw2s8SBLETniiWYDD

Please do not refer your self.

"Hello
You are banned because you are farming multiple unpaid accounts or doing dirty things."

lol this idiot is banning innocent people.. dont try to upgrade any levels here or u will get banned too. i was going to try and get early investment like btc-flow but this guy seems different and more idiotic  Roll Eyes

I apologize if by mistake I banned you. Can you say your ip? So I can close your ban.
94.23.172.187 my ip
Thank you closed my ban, but i don't level up and i don't see my referals..
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Respond to your PM please. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Again, after refresh. white empty page only.
Activity: 6
Not working. Empty white page only!

Thanks for notice. You would laugh if you see what I did by mistake. Fixed it.

do not invest money on this ponzi , the same guy with btc-flow , please do not invest money.

I don't know who are/is btc-flow. But definitely liked their idea. People don't have to invest. You can earn daily 0.00216 BTC with free faucet refer your friends and earn up to 1 btc daily.

Remove levels above 1BTC, integrate ads or it smells like btc-flow and will end the same, no doubt, but in a shorter period of time.

Looking for suitable ad networks already. You can click to link in footer to support the site.

lol . I'm sure you don't know who are btc-flow , otherwise how could you open a new ponzi with the same letters right? Smiley not funny at all.
Activity: 28

Thanks for notice. You would laugh if you see what I did by mistake. Fixed it.

do not invest money on this ponzi , the same guy with btc-flow , please do not invest money.

I don't know who are/is btc-flow. But definitely liked their idea. People don't have to invest. You can earn daily 0.00216 BTC with free faucet refer your friends and earn up to 1 btc daily.

Remove levels above 1BTC, integrate ads or it smells like btc-flow and will end the same, no doubt, but in a shorter period of time.

Looking for suitable ad networks already. You can click to link in footer to support the site.
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
Activity: 532
Can't loading your site.
Only empty white page.
Activity: 6
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Who wants to place bets on how long until BTC-flow 2.0 shuts down and runs with the money, and how many reruns they go before people stop wasting their money
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
As I said please do not refer your self and do not farm multiple free accounts, as written in the FAQ.( Otherwise I will be have to ban you (1F1Koz -> 1Dkhsf) )
why i banned? i have one account? http://btc-wolf.com/join/5409786 my referal link.. help me please? my login adress 1Dkhsfs19SrhvmShqZw2s8SBLETniiWYDD

Please do not refer your self.

"Hello
You are banned because you are farming multiple unpaid accounts or doing dirty things."

lol this idiot is banning innocent people.. dont try to upgrade any levels here or u will get banned too. i was going to try and get early investment like btc-flow but this guy seems different and more idiotic  Roll Eyes

I apologize if by mistake I banned you. Can you say your ip? So I can close your ban.
Activity: 54
"Hello

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
And design it to be pleasant to me more than on a flower
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
all my life, only this time I found the writing captcha with 1 character ..
if it just happened to me? if only all the sites like it, hahaha.
http://gyazo.com/81b494bee4f08b8c175ed44f3a7ad3a9

Activity: 602
BTC-WOLF, will bite your ass..
What is this?
Is it another btc-flow?
Stop bringing this kind of things please.
No more ponzi schemes.

If you want to earn free bitcoins, it's faucet. If you want to double your bitcoins, it's investment game.
Please use only have one account per IP, do not abuse free faucet.

gotta laugh at this hahaha

btc-flow --> btc-wolf

flow --> w o l f

Catched the humor!
Activity: 54
gotta laugh at this hahaha

btc-flow --> btc-wolf

flow --> w o l f
Pages:
Jump to: