Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX - page 13. (Read 92526 times)

Activity: 912
Merit: 25
Bitcoin 2 Team
Hi, I would like to know if there is a table with similarities and differences between BTC and BTC2?

The comparison chart is a good start at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc2-bitcoin-2-btc-fork-11-pos-anonymous-instant-tx-2871452
In addition to what's already in the comparison chart, here's a few more notable differences:
- Bitcoin blockchain requires over 100 times more hard drive space than the Bitcoin 2 blockchain.
- Address format is the same, except BTC2 doesn't support segwit/bech32 addresses.
- Bitcoin 2 so far went with on-chain scaling rather than Lightning Network.
- A lot of the core code in Bitcoin 2 is from Bitcoin. So many things that haven't been mentioned in the comparison chart image are the same or very similar.
Activity: 207
Merit: 32
"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via" Seneca _
Hi, I would like to know if there is a table with similarities and differences between BTC and BTC2?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Users who have BTC will get as many Bitcoin 2s as the amount of Bitcoins that they have. 1 for each 1.

That already happened last 2018 and congrats to everyone who claimed BTC2 that day. But today you can never claim any btc2 anymore. if you want to have it, buy on crex24 or birake btc2 is a good coin and it's stand on the market turmoil last 2 years ago and got stability on it's price.
Bitcoin 2 Team
Version 2.2.3 wallets were released! (Optional update)

Change log and downloads: https://github.com/BITC2/bitcoin2/releases/

Updating your desktop Bitcoin 2 Core wallet to this version is optional, but it is recommended, especially if you are staking because this version has proven to stake better. Updating your masternode is recommended only if your masternode that is running an older version has problems.

To update your desktop wallet, you just need to download the archive, stop your wallet and let it fully shutdown, and then copy the executable files in the bitcoin2-bin folder to replace the ones you had installed already.
Bitcoin 2 Team
Bitcoin 2 seems to have had a great fomo period. At the end of last year, the BTC2 team planned to list it on a new big exchange, but now it has not announced. Sorry, I am a trader and can someone tell me what happened? The team is no longer active?

Last year we lost that activity/volume required for a big exchange listing due to getting handicapped by CMC as they issued new rules against coins with too few exchange listings from showing up too high in their rankings. That means that we need to work harder to get there.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
Bitcoin 2 seems to have had a great fomo period. At the end of last year, the BTC2 team planned to list it on a new big exchange, but now it has not announced. Sorry, I am a trader and can someone tell me what happened? The team is no longer active?
Activity: 26
Merit: 5
Users who have BTC will get as many Bitcoin 2s as the amount of Bitcoins that they have. 1 for each 1.
@jfcrock51 Call it a Bitcoin code fork with a passive airdrop to Bitcoin holders if you don't want to call it a Bitcoin fork, that's fine. That's all known information. I know you'll keep on trolling no matter what someone says to you, but to others I say go ahead and google Bitcoin 2. Unlike what some news articles expected a year ago, we are still here, still active.

lol! I don't know what is the problem of this guy, they've claimed that your project is not a fork so what we called to it, anyway thanks also for your answer that added a clear information. We hope that the new development will soon posted here.
Bitcoin 2 Team
@jfcrock51 Call it a Bitcoin code fork with a passive airdrop to Bitcoin holders if you don't want to call it a Bitcoin fork, that's fine. That's all known information. I know you'll keep on trolling no matter what someone says to you, but to others I say go ahead and google Bitcoin 2. Unlike what some news articles expected a year ago, we are still here, still active.
OK, I get it now. Voting taking place in discord?

Yes, in the #suggestions sub-channel. The message is pinned there.

THIS IS NOT A FORK OF BITCOIN THESE GUYS ARE SCAMMERS GOOGLE IT

So what are we gonna suppose to called this one? Now if you have an idea just drop it here since this project is a community driven and by the way can you please defy the SCAMMER word that you've using in your comment? As far as i know since day that BTC2 has been launch here the dev team never ask any single cent to everyone and where did you get that thoughts that the guys behind btc2 is a scammer?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

THIS IS NOT A FORK OF BITCOIN THESE GUYS ARE SCAMMERS GOOGLE IT
Bitcoin 2 Team

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
I do not quite understand, this year there will be no halvig?

If halving wins the vote, there probably will be a halving this year.
Bitcoin 2 Team

If halving wins the vote, there probably will be a halving this year.
Yes, I get 0.2 coins per masternode. When are you planning to release the updated wallet?

This year but not sure when exactly because it will have major upgrades and changes, which haven't been finished yet.
But since im not updated, what happened to MN reward it seems that it decrease from 0.6btc2 to 0.2 btc2, Sorry im stucked in the area which is far from home because of covid19 lockdown.

MN reward has always been 0.2. Staking reward has always been 0.6.

Oh i remember. sorry I almost forgot it, it's morethan 2 mos. I haven't seen my PC. I think this is the effect of being stuck in a hard situation due to lockdown, I just saw it in one of discord comment that the reward is 0.2BTC2 I have in mind that it was 0,6btc2. Thanks for correction.
Bitcoin 2 Team
Yes, I get 0.2 coins per masternode. When are you planning to release the updated wallet?

This year but not sure when exactly because it will have major upgrades and changes, which haven't been finished yet.
But since im not updated, what happened to MN reward it seems that it decrease from 0.6btc2 to 0.2 btc2, Sorry im stucked in the area which is far from home because of covid19 lockdown.

Bitcoin 2 Team

What do you guys think about setting block reward halving dates for Bitcoin 2?

There would be 2 - 4 halvings, each for example 3 years apart. The first one might already be this year.
This could only be done with a mandatory wallet upgrade, so the dates would be set on the next such upgrade.

We'll need to gather enough votes to be able to consider it. The voting happens on our Discord #suggestions channel.

For me it is okay to set the halving and decreasing the reward to protect the inflation of btc2. But since im not updated, what happened to MN reward it seems that it decrease from 0.6btc2 to 0.2 btc2, Sorry im stucked in the area which is far from home because of covid19 lockdown.
Pages:
Jump to: