Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCD is no more - page 20. (Read 1328440 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
June 15, 2017, 04:41:52 AM
Of the 100 coins, how many POS can be made per month?
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
June 11, 2017, 11:41:21 PM
Thanks for the help,
I tried for half an hour to register, and sign in to  ico.komodoplatform.com  but it keeps saying Email not registered. So, once sent to the deposit address, will the coins be burnt? If so, then if 80% of the coins have already been swapped, wouldn't that extenuate the supply of BTCD? ie. only ~200,000 coins left on exchanges. If not, will the Komodo team have a wallet-full of BTCD ready to dump on the market?

- ICO site registration is currently not working, we are trying to fix it
 - swapped BTCD goes to a specific address
 - nothing will happen until the swap period is over - after the swap period is over the coins will be probably burned
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 11, 2017, 08:03:53 PM
Thanks for the help,
I tried for half an hour to register, and sign in to  ico.komodoplatform.com  but it keeps saying Email not registered. So, once sent to the deposit address, will the coins be burnt? If so, then if 80% of the coins have already been swapped, wouldn't that extenuate the supply of BTCD? ie. only ~200,000 coins left on exchanges. If not, will the Komodo team have a wallet-full of BTCD ready to dump on the market?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
June 11, 2017, 08:43:54 AM
I have BTCD on an exchange, can I still swap for KMD if I withdraw now? Or have my coins already been claimed by the exchange?

Yes you can still swap (last swap month is January 2018), and for sure the exchange has no right to claim KMD for your BTCD.

... and now wonder if I should bother.

On one hand, BTCD price generally follows KMD price relatively to the conversion rate, with some exceptional spikes in BTCD. On the other hand, BTCD development is supposed to halt once the swap period is over and a decision is still to be made concerning what to do with the swapped BTCD.
Set Your Ideas Free
June 11, 2017, 07:41:48 AM
Hello,
I have BTCD on an exchange, can I still swap for KMD if I withdraw now? Or have my coins already been claimed by the exchange?

I am currently syncing my wallet to put my BTCD in cold storage but just recently found out about KMD swap and now wonder if I should bother.

Thanks in advance

You will have to send them to ICO.komodoplatform.com. The website will provide you with a deposit address. No need to sync a BTCD wallet if you have your balance on an exchange.

After you have swapped them you will have to request a KMD payout. Follow the instructions on Komodo bitcointalk thread.
Activity: 2
June 10, 2017, 11:52:57 AM
Hello,

I am currently syncing my wallet to put my BTCD in cold storage but just recently found out about KMD swap and now wonder if I should bother.

Thanks in advance
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
June 07, 2017, 11:38:23 AM
Was there ever any instructions on how to claim the REVS asset?

You will see it in your agama wallet, its attached to your KMD address so dont worry

Thanks for your reply. I have tried to import my BTCD private keys in the Agama wallet according to the guide:

https://supernet.org/en/resources/guides/the-grandmas-guide-to-agama

It says private key successfully imported but then nothing happens? BTCD doesn't show up under the Wallets tab. Anyone have any ideas?
You will have to launch BTCD in Full Mode. However, that is probably still a bit unstable.

Whatever coin you want to use, just add it.

We don't recommend that you start using Agama Wallet as your primarily cryptocurrency wallet yet. It's still early in development.

There will be an alternative KMD wallet available soon: https://supernet.org/en/products/komodo-swing-wallet

Ok I will wait for the new Swing wallet, thank you.
Set Your Ideas Free
June 07, 2017, 05:45:30 AM

You will see it in your agama wallet, its attached to your KMD address so dont worry

Thanks for your reply. I have tried to import my BTCD private keys in the Agama wallet according to the guide:

It says private key successfully imported but then nothing happens? BTCD doesn't show up under the Wallets tab. Anyone have any ideas?
You will have to launch BTCD in Full Mode. However, that is probably still a bit unstable.

Whatever coin you want to use, just add it.

We don't recommend that you start using Agama Wallet as your primarily cryptocurrency wallet yet. It's still early in development.

There will be an alternative KMD wallet available soon: https://supernet.org/en/products/komodo-swing-wallet
June 07, 2017, 02:18:02 AM

Set Your Ideas Free
June 06, 2017, 10:20:27 PM
Hi, i just recieved e-mail with sucessful registration and cant log in still (Email not registered). Here is some sort of bugs?!
Regards

Yes, there's a bug on the ICO site. The Swing wallet release took the priority, but it will be fixed next.
Activity: 33
June 06, 2017, 03:03:34 PM
Hi, i just recieved e-mail with sucessful registration and cant log in still (Email not registered). Here is some sort of bugs?!
Regards
Set Your Ideas Free
June 03, 2017, 12:03:34 PM
It can be swapped for KMD

I have a decent stash of BTCD and I'm wanting to trade for KMD, I have tried using https://ico.komodoplatform.com/ but when I register I get a conformation email but when I try to log in it says "Email not registered". Is there another way to exchange BTCD for KMD directly or will I need to do it on an exchange? 

That is a weird bug we are trying to solve. I can PM you once it's solved

Same here, register seems to work (conformation email) but no login  Sad . plz let us know if bug is solved. Thanks!  Smiley

Ok, I will PM you too once it's solved.
Activity: 67
June 03, 2017, 07:56:00 AM

I have a decent stash of BTCD and I'm wanting to trade for KMD, I have tried using https://ico.komodoplatform.com/ but when I register I get a conformation email but when I try to log in it says "Email not registered". Is there another way to exchange BTCD for KMD directly or will I need to do it on an exchange? 

Same here, register seems to work (conformation email) but no login  Sad . plz let us know if bug is solved. Thanks!  Smiley
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
June 03, 2017, 01:46:53 AM

That would be great, thanks.
Set Your Ideas Free
June 02, 2017, 10:40:28 PM

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
June 02, 2017, 08:17:59 PM

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
June 02, 2017, 01:23:07 PM

Activity: 480
Merit: 250
June 02, 2017, 12:01:53 PM
I was able to get my BTCD wallet working finally (with 15 connections!). I could post my config file if anyone here needs it because of having connection problems. But maybe I'm just late to the boat and everyone has already converted their BTCD to Komodo or decided to hold.  Tongue
June 02, 2017, 11:54:18 AM
Set Your Ideas Free
June 01, 2017, 10:10:11 PM
BTCD's working peers list:

"addr" : "76.249.185.133:14631",
"addr" : "188.165.203.89:14631",
"addr" : "90.113.82.59:14631",
"addr" : "162.13.4.69:14631",
"addr" : "176.9.13.13:14631",
"addr" : "136.63.154.242:14631",
"addr" : "98.238.108.231:14631",