Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCD is no more - page 18. (Read 1328440 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 250
September 17, 2017, 11:54:11 PM
Config file needed? any nodes? 0 connections here
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 09, 2017, 06:42:39 AM
Interesting, but it's not really anonymouse because your IP is revealed. Check out DeepOnion instead. It operates over the TOR network, thus it is hiding your real identity!
Check my sig for more info
as verge?
it also runs on network tor
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 06, 2017, 04:53:32 PM
Hello
I sent my money from bittrex to the bitcoindark wallet, unfortunately it is offline Sad How to configure it?

All exchanges are having some problems now !
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 11:07:06 AM
Hello
I sent my money from bittrex to the bitcoindark wallet, unfortunately it is offline Sad How to configure it?
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
September 04, 2017, 01:51:01 PM
BTCD is pumping because KMD is pumping.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
1xBit is Asia gambling site
September 04, 2017, 10:56:47 AM
Anybody know why BTCD still strong compared to other coins ? until now I do not know what the advantages of BTCD , usually when there is a negative issue about cryptocurrency tends to coin much price down but not for this coin BTCD.
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
https://dexstats.info
September 03, 2017, 12:58:46 AM
Swap your coin to avoid stories that touch the heart! But i must say that I missed btcd dev the intelligent discussions and dream about the greatest tech ever that will solve all of humanity"s woe!

Also there is 5% APR on Komodo.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 02, 2017, 01:09:45 PM
Swap your coin to avoid stories that touch the heart! But i must say that I missed btcd dev the intelligent discussions and dream about the greatest tech ever that will solve all of humanity"s woe!
Activity: 54
August 30, 2017, 03:12:27 PM
Talk about bitcoindarkThis bitcoin which how ya gan I still do not know I want to know about bitcoindark the way how ya gan ,,,?Is it possible that bitcoindark can add to our economy better?Well again while lonely job, try to know / understand bitcoindark.

BTCD is DEAD, why are people trying to revive it? People better cash out their BTCD at $65+ otherwise it's worth shit after Jan 18.  Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
August 25, 2017, 08:33:36 AM
Talk about bitcoindarkThis bitcoin which how ya gan I still do not know I want to know about bitcoindark the way how ya gan ,,,?Is it possible that bitcoindark can add to our economy better?Well again while lonely job, try to know / understand bitcoindark.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
August 25, 2017, 07:24:07 AM
Interesting, but it's not really anonymouse because your IP is revealed. Check out DeepOnion instead. It operates over the TOR network, thus it is hiding your real identity!

Who is behind this coin! Anonymous does not sell in crypto like they use to! Crypto is entering mainstream and nobody want to associate with anything shady. What crypto need to deliver is security base on decentralization. Check my sig with project along that line.

is komodo going to maintain / enhance on the anonymity? I think this was a big feature btcd was striving for, i don't think anonymity lost any of it's appeal in cryptoland?!

BTCD became Komodo. We encourage everyone to swap their coins. The deadline to swap will be on January.

No one is developing BTCD anymore. It has no team left. Development is continuing under Komodo.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
August 25, 2017, 03:11:03 AM

Who is behind this coin! Anonymous does not sell in crypto like they use to! Crypto is entering mainstream and nobody want to associate with anything shady. What crypto need to deliver is security base on decentralization. Check my sig with project along that line.

is komodo going to maintain / enhance on the anonymity? I think this was a big feature btcd was striving for, i don't think anonymity lost any of it's appeal in cryptoland?!
August 25, 2017, 02:24:50 AM

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
August 24, 2017, 03:25:45 AM
August 24, 2017, 03:15:22 AM

Friends! Support your BTCD coin...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21058883

What is this new link all about. Is this thread stop been an official link! The btcd was so the tech in those days i have not seen any buzz lately about this coin. Could somebody bring me up to speed!
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016
August 24, 2017, 03:02:20 AM

Friends! Support your BTCD coin...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21058883

Activity: 3
August 23, 2017, 12:44:06 PM
So is BTCD being phased out or will it continue to be an altcoin? Idk why they suggest to switch to Komodo?
Activity: 1
August 17, 2017, 04:20:13 AM
Transaction was carried out before btcd-wallet activating.

TXID exist. But it did not issue confirmation.

so... my btcd-wallet downloaded the all-block but I can't update my btcd-wallet.

How do i solve this problem?

Does the BTCD have no customer support center?

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
August 10, 2017, 08:45:17 AM
NOOB question: If I buy BTCD today for example, can this be swapped for Komodo going forward when the website is back up and running?

Yes, you can swap until January 2018. The KMD ICO site is undergoing a total rebuild that should be done soon enough to allow anyone holding BTCD ample time to swap. Visit the Komodo (KMD) thread for more up to date information.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.new#new
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
July 31, 2017, 06:42:10 PM
NOOB question: If I buy BTCD today for example, can this be swapped for Komodo going forward when the website is back up and running?
Yes, but site laying down all the way.

What do you mean? Explain please.
Pages:
Jump to: