Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥BTC✪DOGE✪LTC✪DASH✪DGB✪SOL✪TRX✪FEY✪ETH✪ZEC✪🔥Best Faucets🔥 - page 16. (Read 41876 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5634
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
whether if I use the vpn will get bigger reward on faucets in every claim because i see the provide instructions "try vpn"

I think this kind of trick doesn't work. Faucet owners don't like it and many faucets die because users that cheat it. Better to follow their rules and enjoy the prize (all faucets on that list offer decent rewards, so there is no reason for cheat).

If the faucet doesn't accept access from your country just skip it and go to the next.

I see many people use VPN to access some faucets,and I do not see anything wrong in that you take a few satoshi on that way.I try yesterday and it work with US IP address.Basically I put this faucet for those who can use them without VPN,I will be happy with 35% refreal commission Smiley

Recently I have a problem with some faucets,I get message that connection is reset.So I try to disable option in my firewall-intrusion prevention and then faucets loading normally.But then another surprise,address box and captcha is actually hidden add.I remove such faucets from list,but I see some referral payment from them which means they work for some people.I use Firefox and Norton Security.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
whether if I use the vpn will get bigger reward on faucets in every claim because i see the provide instructions "try vpn"

I think this kind of trick doesn't work. Faucet owners don't like it and many faucets die because users that cheat it. Better to follow their rules and enjoy the prize (all faucets on that list offer decent rewards, so there is no reason for cheat).

If the faucet doesn't accept access from your country just skip it and go to the next.
legendary

These faucets pay high reward only to stated countries or perhaps several others.User from those countries have nice opportunity to claim nice rewards in short period of time.For others I noted to try use VPN and try to get those rewards.Of course VPN is no guarantee that you can claim stated rewards as faucet owners always try to block VPN or proxy access to their sites.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
legendary
I added few quick paying faucets at the bottom of the list,they pay to Tier 1 countries like USA and UK,or you can try use VPN and see if you can make some satoshi.Lot of faucets is changed reward on lower these days and some new appeared,all values is updated.So what you waiting,claim you free 100k satoshi every day on http://www.gameofbitcoins.com/  Smiley
legendary
How are going the highest faucet paying list, Lucius? Any news about more high paying faucets?

With mozila firefox using that addon the claims became faster and easy. I suggest it for all rotator users, very helpfull.

Hello mrcash02,as you can see every day the list is checked and every faucet that meets the criteria I have is added to list and rotator.Unfortunately some faucet not work in the rotator so they can be claim only from list.I'm glad that addon help you to claim faster and make faucet claims easier.
I claim around 100 000+ satoshi every day on BTC list,considering that only few faucets is below 400 satoshi reward, with a little investment of time anyone can achieve 100k, and if you keep working on referrals earnings will be higher Wink
How are going the highest faucet paying list, Lucius? Any news about more high paying faucets?

With mozila firefox using that addon the claims became faster and easy. I suggest it for all rotator users, very helpfull.
legendary
Safety Limits on faucets sucks. I want to claim when I am doing that, not on some specific time Grin

Besides cheater faucet owners can set up limits that low no one can't claim.

Complained about that to FaucetBOX and they said they are not going to fix it, they want faucet lists to filter bad faucets.

I agree with you,for faucet users this is only problem,but for faucet owners is a kind of protection from bots.I also post in FaucetBOX topic before but
without success.It would be fair to every faucet with safety limits has warning about that,but users found out that after resolve captcha and try to make claim.But as I have already said, we need to adapt to this,i found way how to claim on those faucets and I share for everybody Smiley

Hi, please add my faucet

Payout every 5 minutes

1000 Satoshis         ->      1%
900 Satoshis         ->      2%
750 Satoshis          ->      3%
500 Satoshis         ->      4%
350 Satoshis         ->      5%
200 Satoshis         ->      15%%
100 Satoshis         ->      70%%

20% referral fee

You have too low minumum reward for my list.Maybe to try different strategy and raise time/reward to 300-400 satoshi per claim.I wish you luck with your faucet Smiley
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hi, please add my faucet

Payout every 5 minutes

1000 Satoshis         ->      1%
900 Satoshis         ->      2%
750 Satoshis          ->      3%
500 Satoshis         ->      4%
350 Satoshis         ->      5%
200 Satoshis         ->      15%%
100 Satoshis         ->      70%%

20% referral fee
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Safety Limits on faucets sucks. I want to claim when I am doing that, not on some specific time Grin

Besides cheater faucet owners can set up limits that low no one can't claim.

Complained about that to FaucetBOX and they said they are not going to fix it, they want faucet lists to filter bad faucets.
legendary
I see that are still a lot of people complain about the problem with the "Safety Limits",but claim can be made on each of these faucets if you claim at the right time and if you are quick.So be smart, be fast and adjust to the current situation because if BTC price go up rewards will be smaller and to make claim it be harder.Thanks to all who use the list and rotator, and for all who want to make about 100k each day only from high paying faucets I say play the game on http://www.gameofbitcoins.com/

All faucets with "Safety Limits".

legendary
Thanks Lucius, the new list updated is very good. More daily profit for us... And your tip about claim on full or half hours was really helpfull!

I saw only now the Addon for Firefox that allow us to find claim button faster, i will check how to install it. Please continue looking for high paying faucets, with some luck finding many faucets refilled i can earn 80-100K satoshi fast and easily.

You're welcome,I am glad that the tip has helped you to earn more.That addon is great help for claim on faucets,saves time and nerves, especially in some faucets.If you used all faucet with BTC list 100k is achievable,but some refill few time daily so to claim you must check them.

Thanks Lucius, the new list updated is very good. More daily profit for us... And your tip about claim on full or half hours was really helpfull!

I saw only now the Addon for Firefox that allow us to find claim button faster, i will check how to install it. Please continue looking for high paying faucets, with some luck finding many faucets refilled i can earn 80-100K satoshi fast and easily.
legendary
I will be delighted if you add my faucet to your rotator:

Bitcoin4Free
http://bcforfree.com

Features:
1000 Satoshi every 360 minutes
5% referal comission it's 50 satoshi for each referal
Recaptcha + 3 Antibot pretty simple
Works with faucetbox.

To take in count:
VPN/Proxy detection
IP check
Adblocker and javascript detector
Iframe protection
Incompatibility with Google chrome (Working on it)
Incompatibility with Tablet /cellphones (Working on it)

Thank you for your interest.

Your faucet is added on http://www.gameofbitcoins.com/ ,nice reward and timer between claim,I hope you'll be able to keep that level or offer something even better Smiley
Activity: 20
I will be delighted if you add my faucet to your rotator:

Bitcoin4Free
http://bcforfree.com

Features:
1000 Satoshi every 360 minutes
5% referal comission it's 50 satoshi for each referal
Recaptcha + 3 Antibot pretty simple
Works with faucetbox.

To take in count:
VPN/Proxy detection
IP check
Adblocker and javascript detector
Iframe protection
Incompatibility with Google chrome (Working on it)
Incompatibility with Tablet /cellphones (Working on it)

Thank you for your interest.
legendary
this is the best faustes which pays and awesome  Smiley

great collection of high paying faucets. Keep increasing

Thank you for your support,all the best of the faucets is on the lists&rotator,daily checked and updated with new faucets.Anybody got lucky with 60 minutes faucets?I get 5000 satoshi 2-3 times daily Smiley

brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 42

great collection of high paying faucets. Keep increasing
legendary
Please add: http://satoshi4u.ru

100 (85%), 100-150 (14%), 150-250 (1%) satoshi every 5 minutes. 50% referral commission,,

Thanks!

You have too low minimum reward,I add only faucets 300+ satoshi,try to raise your reward if possible.

Please add faucetbox faucet: http://love-btc-faucet.co.nr/

500 (63.7%), 800 (21.2%), 1000 (10.6%), 2000 (5.3%).

Referral commission: 50%

I claim on your faucet but nothing is delivered on FaucetBOX,what is mean this: Payments sent every week for cooperative visitors only.
You have some withdrawal limit or your payment is weekly?

Please add faucetbox faucet: http://fast-bitcoin.ru/

40 (95.9%), 100 (3%), 150 (2%), 5000 (< 0.1%) satoshi every 15 minutes.

with 30% Referral commission

Sorry,you have very low reward,check my list and try to set higher reward.

Activity: 42
Please add faucetbox faucet: http://fast-bitcoin.ru/

40 (95.9%), 100 (3%), 150 (2%), 5000 (< 0.1%) satoshi every 15 minutes.

with 30% Referral commission
Pages:
Jump to: