Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥BTC✪DOGE✪LTC✪DASH✪DGB✪SOL✪TRX✪FEY✪ETH✪ZEC✪🔥Best Faucets🔥 - page 18. (Read 41876 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Please continue looking for good faucets. I like daily list with high paying faucets, i make a big profit with your list. I use all faucets until that "safety limit times" faucets, so i stop to use and wait for the next day hehe

Easy and fast profit. Maybe someday we can earn 1 dollar daily with your list...  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5634
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I really like the new look your site has  Cool

Thank you,I hope that site in the future will look even better.BTC&DOGE list is checked and updated with new faucets,all best paying that I find.
Some faucets enable/disable safety limits on a daily basis so some of them can remain unchecked until I detect it.Comments and suggestions are always welcome, happy claims to all Smiley

I get lucky on some faucets these days,they change time to 60 min but there is still a chance to win 5000 satoshi Wink

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I really like the new look your site has  Cool
legendary
Wow..Great Site i see after a long time.
Good for faucet lovers to earn good income.

Thank you,glad you like it.I added more interesting faucet on BTC list&rotator today so if you claim all faucets 100 000 satoshi  is achievable every day.Pay attention to the faucets that pay every 30 and 60 minutes,you can claim nice amount from them.Visit http://www.gameofbitcoins.com/
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Wow..Great Site i see after a long time.
Good for faucet lovers to earn good income.
legendary
I have not been able to access to my cPanel caused by a problem of my hosting provider yesterday and finally it work later today so I check BTC list and remove some broken and long time without balance faucets.Few new faucets is added on list and rotator.If you know of some high paying faucet, and it's not on the list please let me know,I will use it with your referral link Smiley
Wow, 15k with only 3 claims that is awesome Shocked
I think this is the best faucet list/rotator around because you can claim over 100k shatoshi per day using this!

Yes, very good list, i always make a good profit with it. Unfortunelly some faucets don't work for me because country and some say that i use proxy :S

Thanks,I'm glad you like it and hope to make it better.Unfortunately rewards by country is problem for many users,but it is reality today.I try to add on list only faucets that pay same reward for all.What faucet not working
with you?

Some says that i use Proxy, but no problem. I think there is no way to fix it.

Some like VeneFaucet, StarBTC, DeluxeFaucet... are always out of funds.

Star and Deluxe have same owner I think and they reduce reward to 600 sat recently.They refill balance few times in day,I just check and their balance is over 350k satoshi.Usually if the faucet is without funds more then 3 days I remove them from list.
Do you try to use VPN to see can you access to that faucets which say that you use proxy?

No, i didn't try it. I think those VPN online sites are blocked by faucets.

I just tried one time with that boom.xyz, something like that, but they don't accept, just give reward for first world countries.
legendary
I think this is the best faucet list/rotator around because you can claim over 100k shatoshi per day using this!

Yes, very good list, i always make a good profit with it. Unfortunelly some faucets don't work for me because country and some say that i use proxy :S

Thanks,I'm glad you like it and hope to make it better.Unfortunately rewards by country is problem for many users,but it is reality today.I try to add on list only faucets that pay same reward for all.What faucet not working
with you?

Star and Deluxe have same owner I think and they reduce reward to 600 sat recently.They refill balance few times in day,I just check and their balance is over 350k satoshi.Usually if the faucet is without funds more then 3 days I remove them from list.
Do you try to use VPN to see can you access to that faucets which say that you use proxy?

with you?

legendary

Thank you,I had the luck to win the 5000 Satoshi 10-15 times in the past few days on these faucets.With claim all faucets on BTC list 100k can be done if you claim that 30 min faucets few times a day.

Thanks,I'm glad you like it and hope to make it better.Unfortunately rewards by country is problem for many users,but it is reality today.I try to add on list only faucets that pay same reward for all.What faucet not working with you?

Would be nice to be added!

Link : bitcoinearn.be

500 satoshi every 60 minutes, payouts with faucetbox and 100% ref comm  Wink

Your faucet is added to my list.Nice reward for 60 minutes,I wish you luck with your faucet Smiley

I just claim on 30 minutes faucets and two 60 minutes,nice win again Wink

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Would be nice to be added!

Link : bitcoinearn.be

500 satoshi every 60 minutes, payouts with faucetbox and 100% ref comm  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
legendary
Several new high paying faucets added to the list&rotator.Now on BTC list it is possible to earn 100 000+ satoshi a day, depending on the time you spend on claiming.I made my personal record on fast claiming,7 faucets in 26 second and 9200 satoshi,also get some luck today and yesterday to claim 5000 satoshi on same faucet Smiley

legendary
New faucets added to the list and the rotator,all checked and updated with new values.
A few interesting faucets in list with safety limits,three of them pay 1500 each so it is easy 4500 satoshi every day if you claim in right time-full or half hour.Few others new added pay 800 satoshi every 30 minutes but with safety limits,so if you like to claim 6400 every hour on that four faucets just prepare them in 4 tabs,enter BTC address and solve captcha then wait for half or full hour and claim one by one.Also there is few faucets that pay 500 satoshi every hour on which you can claim on same way Smiley

Your list is simple, easy and fast to use, unfortunelly some faucets don't work for me, but always that i want to run a list of high paying faucets I use yours.

What does "time limits" means? It never works...

Thank you for using my list & rotator,I try to be as accurate as possible and with the best faucet currently available.I have seen in another topic that you have problem with your internet provider,hope you solve that as soon as possible.
"Safety Limits" is used by faucet owners in a way to refill their balance every 30 min with a certain amount of BTC and when that balance is spent you get message that faucet is exceeded their "Safety Limits".Only way to claim on that faucets is to be fast and claim on full hour or half hour.

Can you please add this xapo faucet http://faucetrank.com/faucet
pays 200-1000 SATs every 15 minutes
no seftylimits problem always balance available .

As you can see on the list are mainly faucets that pay 500+ satoshi with a few exceptions and prefered payment is through FaucetBOX.Maybe to raise your minimum reward and add FaucetBOX like payment option Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Can you please add this xapo faucet http://faucetrank.com/faucet
pays 200-1000 SATs every 15 minutes
no seftylimits problem always balance available .
New faucets added to the list and the rotator,all checked and updated with new values.
A few interesting faucets in list with safety limits,three of them pay 1500 each so it is easy 4500 satoshi every day if you claim in right time-full or half hour.Few others new added pay 800 satoshi every 30 minutes but with safety limits,so if you like to claim 6400 every hour on that four faucets just prepare them in 4 tabs,enter BTC address and solve captcha then wait for half or full hour and claim one by one.Also there is few faucets that pay 500 satoshi every hour on which you can claim on same way Smiley

Your list is simple, easy and fast to use, unfortunelly some faucets don't work for me, but always that i want to run a list of high paying faucets I use yours.

What does "time limits" means? It never works...
legendary

legendary
Nice list with faucets so when I looked at it for the first time. Hope you can keep the list updated and possible I will use it sometimes. Also need you give some tips about highest country output.

Thank you,I updated list every day especially BTC/DOGE which are the most interesting for many users.I try to have on the list faucets which pay same amount for all country,but there is always some exceptions.

A few of them really annoying with these little fonts verification, "wrong captcha" things but thanks anyway it's a really useful site for not wasting time in 100 satosti faucets.

Yes,you have to look very good to see that anti-bot links on some faucets,maybe to zoom in to see better.But there is no many high paying faucets these days so we can not be picky Smiley
Thank you,I checked on FaucetBOX and so many faucets pay from 50-100 satoshi,just I few new for my list Smiley

I check BTC/DOGE/LTC list and added lot of new faucets on DOGE and LTC list.Faucet rotator is work for these coins and for faucets which not work in rotator there is info on list.DASH list will be checked tomorow and added to rotator.You can start rotator with a choice of coin and click on "Next".
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
A few of them really annoying with these little fonts verification, "wrong captcha" things but thanks anyway it's a really useful site for not wasting time in 100 satosti faucets.
Pages:
Jump to: