Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥BTC✪DOGE✪LTC✪DASH✪DGB✪SOL✪TRX✪FEY✪ETH✪ZEC✪🔥Best Faucets🔥 - page 13. (Read 41876 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Awesome, you rock bro, keep up the good work, already added to bookmark 1 day ago hehe.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5634
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Today I see few high paying BTC faucet are back with balance and new script,they pay 700+ satoshi every 200 minutes so they are worth a visit although they have hard captcha but few refresh make some readable words Smiley

I also update Doge and LTC list&rotators and there you can find the best fauctes that currently exists from that coins.

Do you know of any good faucets and you do not see it on the list?

Nice, I will look those faucets. I was looking for good high paying faucets, but it was hard to find. I think it's hard to find because Adsense banned too many faucet accounts.

Keep improving your rotator! Good earnings for all.

Unfortunately these faucets are already without balance what was expected because there is no more such high paying faucets that paid directly to FaucetBOX.You're right regarding adsense,they also banned my site and they continue to do same with everything that have any conection with cryptocurrencies.

I just found faucet that pay 2000 satoshi reward,probably will not last long so take the opportunity and claim some high reward-visit www.gameofbitcoins.com

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Today I see few high paying BTC faucet are back with balance and new script,they pay 700+ satoshi every 200 minutes so they are worth a visit although they have hard captcha but few refresh make some readable words Smiley

I also update Doge and LTC list&rotators and there you can find the best fauctes that currently exists from that coins.

Nice, I will look those faucets. I was looking for good high paying faucets, but it was hard to find. I think it's hard to find because Adsense banned too many faucet accounts.

Keep improving your rotator! Good earnings for all.
legendary

legendary
Lately we are all witnesses on major changes to the faucets mainly caused by loss of adsense.There is almost no more high paying faucets which pay 500+ satoshi or more reward.Instead we can see new model on which many work these days,lower rewards and 5-15-30-60 min timer.

Like many users I prefer to claim higher rewards once or twice per day but for now it is no longer possible.As always, there are two choices-either adapt to new situation or quit and start make coins on some other way.

As always BTC&DOGE list is updated with best faucets daily,and in next days LTC&DASH will be checked and updated.So if you not quit from faucets for the time being check best paying faucets on www.gameofbitcoins.com
legendary
I was checking faucets on BTC list and noticed that some faucets send only 1 satoshi or none,although they give message that full amount is sent.I marked all these faucets with "Dry",and I'll see what will be will with them.BTC list is checked and updated several times a day to be as accurate as possible.DOGE/LTC/DASH faucets also updated.If you know of any faucet with high reward and is not on list post it here and I will put them on list Smiley

Faucet send 1 satoshi because they use some script to check your IPs and change claimed amount based on your IP location.
A good method to stop low paying traffic and increase adsense earnings.

Can somebody check the following faucets and see how much get on them:
http://billardbtc.com / http://garfieldbtc.info / http://silverfaucet.co

Maybe it's good for the faucet owners, but certainly not for most users.This method of work can very easily be a double-edged sword.

you wont get anything in these 3 faucets becuase they dont have ballance for long time.

Considering that this was some six months ago this is old news,this faucets stop pay.Many others from that time today no longer exist,only a few survive today.Without a clear strategy and plan of protection from bots most of the faucets does not live even a week.

Best collection is here, visit and claim some free coins www.gameofbitcoins.com

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I was checking faucets on BTC list and noticed that some faucets send only 1 satoshi or none,although they give message that full amount is sent.I marked all these faucets with "Dry",and I'll see what will be will with them.BTC list is checked and updated several times a day to be as accurate as possible.DOGE/LTC/DASH faucets also updated.If you know of any faucet with high reward and is not on list post it here and I will put them on list Smiley

Faucet send 1 satoshi because they use some script to check your IPs and change claimed amount based on your IP location.
A good method to stop low paying traffic and increase adsense earnings.

Can somebody check the following faucets and see how much get on them:
http://billardbtc.com / http://garfieldbtc.info / http://silverfaucet.co

Maybe it's good for the faucet owners, but certainly not for most users.This method of work can very easily be a double-edged sword.

you wont get anything in these 3 faucets becuase they dont have ballance for long time.
legendary
Many new faucets have been added to the lists,all faucets on all list are manually checked.Check and see why this is one of the most accurate faucet list currently Smiley

Be sure to visit faucet that pays 600 Satoshi every 5 minutes to FaucetBOX and claim a lot of satoshi on www.gameofbitcoins.com

wanna readd my faucet i dont know why you removed me exacltly but wanna ask for a readd ?

kind regards

The main reason why I removed your faucet is that even after 3-4 months I did not have a single referral.Maybe the problem was in registration over e-mail or something else.

I try to log in now with my e-mail I use before,but I need to validate e-mail/wait for 20-30 min and nothing is arrived.

Faucet that pay 600 sat/5 min now pay 310 sat/5 min-great opportunity to earn 3720 satoshi per hour Wink
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
Many new faucets have been added to the lists,all faucets on all list are manually checked.Check and see why this is one of the most accurate faucet list currently Smiley

Be sure to visit faucet that pays 600 Satoshi every 5 minutes to FaucetBOX and claim a lot of satoshi on www.gameofbitcoins.com

wanna readd my faucet i dont know why you removed me exacltly but wanna ask for a readd ?

kind regards
legendary

legendary
Looks like a good website to earn some Bitcoins.
If you continue like this, you can grow, and be known by everyone.

The situation with faucets is not good last months,but persistent users can earn something Smiley

New faucets are added daily,check the most updated BTC/DOGE list.In next days LTC&DASH will be updated also.Bitcoin is crossed 600$ mark and from yesterday price is up 30$.Every satoshi claim today may be worth ten times more in future Wink

Activity: 938
Merit: 576
Looks like a good website to earn some Bitcoins.
If you continue like this, you can grow, and be known by everyone.
legendary
Hey,

Thanks for adding my Faucet to your list, I appreciate your effort for me. I will do my best to increase the reward !

Thanks,
Seeringfate

You're welcome Smiley

Your rates is good for 5 minutes claim,but it can always be better.I see referral commission is 100% which is very good for users who promote your faucet.For me personally claim every 5 minutes is too much,do you consider to set timer to 10 minutes and reward to 150 satoshi maybe?

Every day there is less and less quality faucets which pay directly and I prefer such a way of payment.Faucet with withdrawal limit are risky as we all know.Recenty there is few of them who have disappeared with unpaid balance.

BTC list is updated daily,and if you like DOGE<C check best paying faucets all sorted and updated.I see price of DASH is almost 14$ and I will check DASH list in next 24 hours.

Visit www.gameofbitcoins.com and claim free coins,good luck Wink
Activity: 25
Hey,

Thanks for adding my Faucet to your list, I appreciate your effort for me. I will do my best to increase the reward !

Thanks,
Seeringfate
legendary
Please Add My Faucet To Your List  :  Bitsgalaxy.com

Your faucet is added to the list but with such low reward and big timer will not attract a lot of attention.I hope you can offer something better than this in the future.Good luck with your faucet Smiley

First faucet is very heavy for loading,lot of ads and pop ups and also many fake buttons I click on when try to claim.Some improvements are needed to enhance the user experience.Epay is not popular among users,I prefer FaucetBOX faucets.

New faucets added daily,visit the most accurate list and claim free coins Wink
Activity: 18
Please Add My Faucet To Your List  :  Bitsgalaxy.com
legendary
List and rotator for BTC/DOGE/LTC (working on DASH) is checked and updated with best new faucets,also all broken and dry faucets are removed.Some faucet not work in rotator but you can open them in new tab from rotator with "Open" button.

This is most updated list which is manually checked every day and you can find most intersting and best paying faucets every day.Avoid dry faucets,safety limits and SCAM faucets-visit www.gameofbitcoins.com and claim your coins Smiley
legendary
Can you make a list from high reward to low reward?
its really waste time to check one by one

At the top of the list are faucets whit small timers and some new faucets.Below them are faucets with the highest rewards and they are normaly sorted from high to low reward.After them is faucets with safety limits.

First faucet on list pay only 150 satoshi but every 3 min so this is 3000 satoshi per hour.If I put them in order by reward he would been at the bottom of the list.Many of high paying faucets are dry most of the day,they refill balance once or two time every day.

This quick claim faucets somehow still saving this business so they are on top for now.I do not see that it is a waste of time,but of course there is always a way to improve efficiency and to do things better.

Do you try rotator maybe?Faucets in rotator are sorted from high to low,order is not as on list.
ict
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Can you make a list from high reward to low reward?
its really waste time to check one by one
Pages:
Jump to: