Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTCDoubleX.com] Double Your Bitcoins [1/16 LAUNCHED] - page 17. (Read 18561 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
FOR ALL GUYS WHO ARE WORRIED, CHECK THIS AND STOP CRY !!

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/03/1453132781-capture.png

THANKS YOU
Activity: 28
Merit: 10
Hi Admin,

First I found my deposit at 23:44 (listing time), after a few hours it disappeared from this time line, I was a little thoughtful, but I understood that being some troubles perhaps it is to be found few minutes up or down: it is there, one hour later then initially.

Please ignore my pm.

Thank you!
Activity: 24
@admin

what does it mean if i dont see my address any more in both deposit and last payment?

Activity: 32
Admin, check your transaction fees... i just contacted blockchain and they said the issue is with the transactions fees.... Make this unconfirmed transactions stop now .... except you're planning to scam your investors
Activity: 4
Greetings! 

When can I have my pay-out credited into my BTC Wallet?  Why until now, it is still an UNCONFIRMED TRANSACTION on Blockchain since yesterday?  I also sent you an email regarding this concern of mine.

Hoping for your prompt action and reply with my concern. 

Thank you.
Activity: 44
Activity: 22
Dispose of trouble as soon as possible !!!

unpaid!!!
unpaid!!!
unpaid!!!
unpaid!!!
unpaid!!!
unpaid!!!
unpaid!!!
unpaid!!!
unpaid!!!
unpaid!!!

01-17-2016 08:30   12bAyhapfbnMkJK27jSfhq7uBnURdGrTLo   0.07740438 BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/0f07a6cf1ed44486f96e32eda2d2bfc205ca27118ac2083ac11c1b936b79af44

01-17-2016 22:32   12bAyhapfbnMkJK27jSfhq7uBnURdGrTLo   0.5 BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/d0f63f9eca69cd30c3da5fe7ce095100e8d1fbc8616c84fe7d77f70acee242ee
Activity: 22
I've PMed you about my deposit not being seen on site.

Activity: 6
Hi admin,

Why until now I haven't receive payout, Please check. my btc 3GZjnqkshASNkGaJrjZFsz1xtRBctJKJS5.

Thank you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Your wallet address for this deposit is not accepting payments.
Please PM or comment me with a new bitcoin address so I can update
the transaction for you.

pm sent
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Would be nice if i can see how long to wait for a double payment!
Could you arrange it?

Your wallet address for this deposit is not accepting payments.
Please PM or comment me with a new bitcoin address so I can update
the transaction for you.
Multiple Wallets for Faster Confirmation of Payouts

I understand that many are having issues with getting withdrawals confirmed by Blockchain much faster. What I have noticed is that this happens when many transactions take place over 1 wallet.

I have found a solution to this issue and have increased the wallets to accepting deposits and sending payouts. This way miners will absolutely highly accept all transactions much faster.

Guys things may be slow here with deposits due to people impatience with the unconfirmed transactions, but things are still working just fine. There are absolutely NO CANCELLED/REJECTED transactions that has happen over the past 24 hours with any of the deposits or payments so things with Blockchain aren't really creating delay issues. You guys are just becoming very impatient and want things to go YOUR WAY at all times and this simply CANNOT HAPPEN!

You can choose to play here or NOT as BTCDoubleX will always be a very fun and FAST doubler for your bitcoins. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Activity: 32
Site appears to have no problems  except that unconfirmed transactions has made site broke: https://blockchain.info/address/13mqeGNcQUAye4SbbH1uKr1LjcKzso5NWr

maybe he drunk
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Live by your own rules
yup, no reason for him to stay, he's got like 10-20 btc in 2 days lol
Activity: 56
admin is offline, no pay-out anymore since this morning  Huh Huh

I think this is finished, end of story.

Undecided