Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCHEAT.COM IS ONLY A HOAX? - page 11. (Read 23430 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 02:14:55 PM
the word says it all
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
November 10, 2017, 12:15:31 PM
It  is scam until now because when you reach near the minnimum ammount , it doesnt let you win often. I am curious to see what happen if someone reach the minnimum ammount.

there's a youtube video whre he cashes out his earnings when he reached 0.03 btc

Not anymore. A friend of mine still believes he can make it to the withdrawal minimum although I have warned him several times that this is a scam. Lately he too is convinced that it is a scam. He told me 7000 spins and not a single win and he is reaching payout almost. So stop wasting your time on this site. The owner is making money by using the CPU-s of many persons and not giving them wins for spins. He is the only one who is profiting.
It is no use to warn some people and they are so far gone in their delusion - your words of wisdom won't reach them.
They only way for them to realize their mistakes it to the victim of a scam - people are learning the best that way.
Another interesting observation - it is funny that the domain name of this service has word "cheat" in it Wink
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
November 10, 2017, 08:22:06 AM
I legitimately thought it was bitcoin cheat at first  Cheesy Cheesy
It kinda is though xD

It  is scam until now because when you reach near the minnimum ammount , it doesnt let you win often. I am curious to see what happen if someone reach the minnimum ammount.

there's a youtube video whre he cashes out his earnings when he reached 0.03 btc

Not anymore. A friend of mine still believes he can make it to the withdrawal minimum although I have warned him several times that this is a scam. Lately he too is convinced that it is a scam. He told me 7000 spins and not a single win and he is reaching payout almost. So stop wasting your time on this site. The owner is making money by using the CPU-s of many persons and not giving them wins for spins. He is the only one who is profiting.

Just let him waste time, it's good when people learn about scams on their own, especially when they don't deposit any funds.
It will save him from a scam in the future.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
November 10, 2017, 05:03:12 AM

November 10, 2017, 02:52:10 AM

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 12:23:15 AM
November 09, 2017, 11:34:53 PM
no wins after 0.02476928  (approx. $175.82 at current exchange rate) Huh

looks more and more like s*am  Undecided no wins at all... only free spins, mining does help either... only free spins,

yes its already a scam
Activity: 35
November 09, 2017, 05:55:56 PM
no wins after 0.02476928  (approx. $175.82 at current exchange rate) Huh

looks more and more like s*am  Undecided no wins at all... only free spins, mining does help either... only free spins,
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
November 09, 2017, 02:57:35 PM
Already lost a valuable week of time to try this piece of junk site. I'm requesting everyone to stay away from this site. It's already scam when it's launched..

If you would of came in this thread and did some research we could of saved you the time for you to realize that the entire website is nothing but a big joke.

Honestly if you wanted free BTC there were faucets years ago that gave away 1 BTC per day or so. These days since BTC is very expensive none exist, only scam sites like this one.

Then why someone got paid? search on the youtube you will see proof
Those proofs are fake! btw i searched it on youtube, guess which video was on top? this one(https://youtube.com/watch?v=NHLKfpdH0dk), you/everyone should watch it! stop wasting your time!

I agree it is easy to buy reviews and even creae an account claiming that they get paid (this way it is free).  There are lots of sites like that lurking around, even lots of my friend on FB are signing on this kind of stuff, though i told them that they are not paying, they never listen.  O well greed often times make people blind.

Yes I agree with this post.

There are basically WAY too many people who have no clue on how to use a computer even, that they read facebook posts from their friends about this stuff and they think that since its written by their friend it must be true.

And then they get involved and end up losing money. And they go back on facebook and complain to the guy and it starts huge fights because everybody is fighting and everybody is losing money.
November 09, 2017, 08:40:58 AM
yea a waste of time
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
November 08, 2017, 05:06:16 PM
Already lost a valuable week of time to try this piece of junk site. I'm requesting everyone to stay away from this site. It's already scam when it's launched..

If you would of came in this thread and did some research we could of saved you the time for you to realize that the entire website is nothing but a big joke.

Honestly if you wanted free BTC there were faucets years ago that gave away 1 BTC per day or so. These days since BTC is very expensive none exist, only scam sites like this one.

Those proofs are fake! btw i searched it on youtube, guess which video was on top? this one(https://youtube.com/watch?v=NHLKfpdH0dk), you/everyone should watch it! stop wasting your time!

I agree it is easy to buy reviews and even creae an account claiming that they get paid (this way it is free).  There are lots of sites like that lurking around, even lots of my friend on FB are signing on this kind of stuff, though i told them that they are not paying, they never listen.  O well greed often times make people blind.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
November 08, 2017, 03:48:01 PM

Activity: 56
November 08, 2017, 03:35:54 PM
Scam site
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
November 08, 2017, 12:28:13 PM
stop wasting your time!
even badbitcoin.org listed them 02.11.2017 as a not paying scam:

people never learn,free cheese can be only found in a mousetrap
November 08, 2017, 10:49:20 AM

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
November 08, 2017, 06:00:44 AM

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 03:31:33 AM
How can they pay such amounts if it is unprofitable.
All sites such btcheat pay much less.
But they pay.
Assume the same BitFun, FreeBitcoin...
Activity: 193
November 07, 2017, 10:26:02 AM
that's why its really hard to believe some site who offers good rewards without any real business, those who are claiming their rewards are now
very disappointed from what is happening now within this site, better to stay away and legit ways to earn btc.
Activity: 94
November 07, 2017, 09:59:16 AM
November 07, 2017, 08:54:42 AM
Well, more or less I am in the same situation, like everyone else who is trying to squeeze some money from this faucet. At least for personal piece that I didn't totally waste my time.
I am at 86% withdrawal, and there is no more winnings even with thousands of spins. Obviously they are a scam site.
At the other hand I am wondering how they do it. I did try several things to 'cheat the cheater'- none of them worked. It is not the cookies that give them my ID- I deleted them during play, I modified them, I blocked them... It should be the script that tells the website- if balance>=??? win % =???. I deleted it, deleted all the external http addresses (it works until you refresh the page), and still in a non winning streak. As soon as I log in with low balance wallet- satoshies are coming... I am sure there should be a way to bypass the id recognition- because at the end it is just a way of communication between my browser and their server. I don't have the knowledge to do it- but some of the people here might figure out a way...

I don't understand what you were trying to accomplish by modifying stuff on your pc. This is a server-side driven game, they know all about your account, identified by your BTC address, it has the associated balance and they can drive the outcome of the spin by simple mathematical function on the balance. IN the most simple way they measure the distance betwenn 0.03 and you balance with asimple subtraction:

distance = 0.03 - balance

the smaller the distance, they make very small or null odds of winning, simple as that.
Ah, it is silly trying to change your ID during play, once you are logged... I understand that, I don't know what I was thinking..
Anyways it is a scam. Few payouts were made with commercial purposes, I believe. In the last 1000 rolls I hit one minimum payout, which is like 1E-21 chance to happen, so I am done with this.

Well good for you
Pages:
Jump to: