Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCHYDRANT Down due to massive bot attack. back soon hopfully - page 4. (Read 3724 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
My faucet is limited for a little while it seems I'm having a bot problem. I will update this when I have finished blocking ip address.
legendary
I see you enable "Safety Limits",with such small reward and 24 hours between claim this is not good for your faucet.I personally and most of faucet users do not like to see this message on the faucet.I hope this is only a temporary measure.

safety limit has been raised significantly and hopefully won't happen again or as often. thanks
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I see you enable "Safety Limits",with such small reward and 24 hours between claim this is not good for your faucet.I personally and most of faucet users do not like to see this message on the faucet.I hope this is only a temporary measure.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
legendary
I was just able to claim some Satoshis from your faucet.
Recaptcha is working.
Thanks for solving the problem so quickly.

no problem thanks for letting me know.
Activity: 959
Merit: 500
I was just able to claim some Satoshis from your faucet.
Recaptcha is working.
Thanks for solving the problem so quickly.
legendary
Unfortunatelly it seems like there is that ckey mismatch problem back again.
No captcha is shown, so no chance on getting the satoshis.

ok I have put up recaptcha as default so that should work for you. please let me know if it works thanks.
Unfortunatelly it seems like there is that ckey mismatch problem back again.
No captcha is shown, so no chance on getting the satoshis.
legendary
we just updated out top 10 FaucetBox list to the left on our page check it our. www.btchydrant.com some good coin to be made there
Activity: 868
Merit: 303
Sadly, the rewards were too low for a day. I can claim 15-20k satoshis per day in claimbtc without referrals. I hope you add more rewards. Goodluck to you. Smiley

thanks for your feedback.
We now have an extensive list of other faucets on the left hand side of our site if you use those while in our site you'll make far more than 20k satoshis.

I personally think it is one of the best FaucetBox and Paytoshi lists. www.btchydrant.com
Interesting, I will try, thank ya and goodluck! Cheesy
legendary
Check out the list of other well paying Faucetbox and Paytoshi faucets we have put together to the left of our page. www.btchydrant.com
legendary
Sadly, the rewards were too low for a day. I can claim 15-20k satoshis per day in claimbtc without referrals. I hope you add more rewards. Goodluck to you. Smiley

thanks for your feedback.
We now have an extensive list of other faucets on the left hand side of our site if you use those while in our site you'll make far more than 20k satoshis.

I personally think it is one of the best FaucetBox and Paytoshi lists. www.btchydrant.com
Activity: 868
Merit: 303
legendary
https://cryptoworld.io
legendary
www.btchydrant.com has successfully been moved to its own vps and we are all back up and running.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I try yesterday few hours leter and captcha is working normaly but now is happening again.Perhaps this problem is related with the browser,I use Firefox latest version.

doe it happen on any other faucet that use the same capture system?

I have not noticed such a problem on the other faucets lately, but before there were similar problem with captcha on some faucets.I just try to visit your faucet and is not working.I hope you return soon Smiley
legendary
I think we are back up and running. please let me know if there are any problems www.btchydrant.com
legendary
the site will be undergoing a transfer to its own vps sometime today so if you notice its down please come back latter.
I just tried your faucet again and now it is working.
No ckey mismatch problem anymore.
I hope it will stay that way.
Thanks for the satoshis.
Pages:
Jump to: