Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCHYDRANT Down due to massive bot attack. back soon hopfully - page 5. (Read 3724 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I try yesterday few hours leter and captcha is working normaly but now is happening again.Perhaps this problem is related with the browser,I use Firefox latest version.

doe it happen on any other faucet that use the same capture system?
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I try yesterday few hours leter and captcha is working normaly but now is happening again.Perhaps this problem is related with the browser,I use Firefox latest version.

legendary
Nice Faucet site i got 500 satoshi.

thanks

no problem mate. come again tomorrow lol
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Nice Faucet site i got 500 satoshi.

thanks
legendary
I just visit your faucet and see that you have problem with captcha,domain / ckey mismatch .Nice to see an increase in rewards,but you should definitely consider reduce time between claim.

thats weird everything seems to be setup correctly. il keep digging into this if anyone has any idea please help

I get that ckey mismatch error as well, so no captcha to solve.

I cant figure out why that is. most people are not having any trouble.
Activity: 959
Merit: 500
I just visit your faucet and see that you have problem with captcha,domain / ckey mismatch .Nice to see an increase in rewards,but you should definitely consider reduce time between claim.

thats weird everything seems to be setup correctly. il keep digging into this if anyone has any idea please help

I get that ckey mismatch error as well, so no captcha to solve.
legendary

legendary
legendary
Update
Faucet now paying 350-1000 satoshis per 24 hours. www.btchydrant.com
legendary
i get this message all time:

Code:
domain / ckey mismatch (qAobDcvyoiJ0nMpte5B4w6rEbjIAg5CG)

check your solvemedia settings ?

kidn regrads

ive never seen that error before. il look into it thanks
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
i get this message all time:

Code:
domain / ckey mismatch (qAobDcvyoiJ0nMpte5B4w6rEbjIAg5CG)

check your solvemedia settings ?

kidn regrads
legendary
I tried to visit faucet, but my antivirus blocked it. Admin, please check what is bad on your faucet.

yes im working on that. it seems the previous owner of the domain managed to get it black listed by google. the site is safe and there is no malware.
Activity: 686
350-800 satoshi a day is a bit to slow. How long must we "play" for a good payout? On my opinion it's a good site but max 800 is to slow. Any plans for higher than 800 a day?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Nice site, I have added you to our rotator -> rotator.BTCnewsFaucet.com

Mainpage = BTCnewsFaucet.com
Twitter: @NewsFaucet
Bitcointalk; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btcnewsfaucetcom-1398905
legendary
I had no trouble accessing the site, no warning from the antivirus.I agree that the reward is too small for claim only once per day.I claim 740 satoshi and this is perhaps a good reward to set up.This would certainly attract attention to your faucet and increase your traffic.

Activity: 546
I like the simple style of your faucet. But 350-800 is a bit low reward for a day. If you can adjust the reward to, lets say, 500 to 1000 a day, I think it would be nice. I would also suggest that you put a real ads on your faucet. All of the banners in your site, is just images with ref links.
legendary
Activity: 980
i have recently visiting your faucet and i thought 350-800 satoshi every 1440 minutes still low for me
and could you may to increase the rewards? if that possible
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
I tried to visit faucet, but my antivirus blocked it. Admin, please check what is bad on your faucet.
legendary
too small, and payment of such a large amount of time.
Maybe you should post more advertising and increase payments?

any advertising suggestions? I'm trying to keep the advertising relevant to btc and other crypto coins
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
too small, and payment of such a large amount of time.
Maybe you should post more advertising and increase payments?
Pages:
Jump to: