Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCHYDRANT Down due to massive bot attack. back soon hopfully - page 6. (Read 3724 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
make the reward system higher like 800 per claim Smiley i might add it to my list..

I have made it 350-800 with a referral rate of 50%
legendary
So I just had this site open, and was taking a look at it again, and a friend just walks up and asks me "What's a bitchy drant?" I had no idea what she was talking about until she said "you're on a website called bitchy drant dot com".

I literally just got finished laughing, and had to come back here to post this story lol

lol how funny now that you mention it I can see it also to funny. come get your btcy drants
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
So I just had this site open, and was taking a look at it again, and a friend just walks up and asks me "What's a bitchy drant?" I had no idea what she was talking about until she said "you're on a website called bitchy drant dot com".

I literally just got finished laughing, and had to come back here to post this story lol
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
make the reward system higher like 800 per claim Smiley i might add it to my list..
legendary
This faucet works just fine. I think his payment rate/time ratio is okay. anything lower than 200 would suck for 24 hours. Bots shouldn't be a problem with such a low request rate.

just updated the payout to 350-500 satoshi every 24 hours.

www.btchydrant.com

The website is pretty cool. Good luck to you mate. Smiley

thanks mate. I have also just updated the referral link so any of you that would like to refer my site to friends will get a 50% referral commision
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
This faucet works just fine. I think his payment rate/time ratio is okay. anything lower than 200 would suck for 24 hours. Bots shouldn't be a problem with such a low request rate.

www.btchydrant.com

The website is pretty cool. Good luck to you mate. Smiley
legendary

www.btchydrant.com
legendary
I don't know if you're new to the faucet industry or not, but 250 satoshi per day is very low. Are you familiar with what a lot of your competing faucets are currently paying out for their users?

Wish you the best, and feel free to ask any questions about what us users want in a faucet. Cheers!

I have had a look around and the majority of the sites I've seen are half that. I might put it up a bit since this is a new site and I need traffic.
legendary
Clicked your link, nothing opened, but my anti-virus warned about a threat...  Sad

Don't know why... Anyway, your faucet didn't open here too, only a error page.

yes it seems who ever owned this domain before me was dodgy and it looks like people reported the domain as malware. I'm trying to sort this out but not really sure how.

have to keep reporting the site is safe.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Clicked your link, nothing opened, but my anti-virus warned about a threat...  Sad

Don't know why... Anyway, your faucet didn't open here too, only a error page.
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
I don't know if you're new to the faucet industry or not, but 250 satoshi per day is very low. Are you familiar with what a lot of your competing faucets are currently paying out for their users?

Wish you the best, and feel free to ask any questions about what us users want in a faucet. Cheers!
legendary
BTC Hydrant Faucet

200 (70%), 250 (20%), 300 (7%), 400 (1%), 500 (1%), 1000 (1%)  satoshi every 120 minutes
Claiming is simple easy no popups no problems. Claim every 120 mins

20% referral commission
Pages:
Jump to: