Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCKINGS - bitcoin only poker site - page 22. (Read 21784 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
August 14, 2017, 03:00:36 PM
Have a look at our website. There are usually 14-16 bots and the rest are real players.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
August 14, 2017, 01:42:33 PM
what does the daily traffic look like for this site?
August 14, 2017, 12:08:32 PM
Not promoting anything. Just saying there is absolutely 0% chance this site will survive and 100% chance they will pull exit scam. Although they are already scamming with use of bots.....

If you knew anything about chance and probability, you would also know that there are very, very few things out there that are "absolutely 0% chance" or "100% chance".

Claiming that something is absolutely 100% while having almost no knowledge about it is irresponsible and not very serious to say the least.

We even let players know on our FAQ page that we use bots:  https://btckings.com/pm/faq
Activity: 140
August 14, 2017, 11:13:56 AM
Not promoting anything. Just saying there is absolutely 0% chance this site will survive and 100% chance they will pull exit scam. Although they are already scamming with use of bots.....

Kid Dick - Your name says it all!
If they pull an exit scam I think they probably would exit with about minus 3 bitcoins up till now.
They never claimed not to have bots. They said it from day 1. Whether we agree on the fact that we hate bots or not, it's not a scam if you tell everyone that there are bots playing. And pretty shitty bots. That go all in with anything over A10

If u don't like their site, don't play. But it's such a douchbag move to label them a scam. You have no concept of the word
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
bit★Starz - Dream Big, Win Bigger
August 14, 2017, 10:24:10 AM
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
August 14, 2017, 10:13:46 AM
Where is the point playing on some scam site when you can play without any worries on Pokerstars or AmericasCardroom?

What makes you said that it is a scam site? Give is proof before you can said this site. I played here and there is nothing wrong about their site and it is pretty good enough. And they even updates their site well but if you said this is a scam please proof it, may be it is just misunderstanding thing. And stop promote other sites to this thread
August 14, 2017, 09:25:39 AM
And why exactly is every site using bots a scam? Who are we scamming? What is your definition of a scam?

@bul168, yes, bots are terrible, terrible players but it is what it is. We can't remove them as there would be no game at all.

About bonus points, yes, you guys hold onto them (not like you can spend them as of yet anyway Smiley ) and you will be able to cash them in one day soon. Smiley
August 14, 2017, 09:17:22 AM
Any poker site using bots is a scam, regardless bots winning or losing. From what i see you have like 2 real players max online at the same time. Just LOL
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
August 14, 2017, 08:59:05 AM
If anyone around want to play some heads up im there also giving action to other tables go go go!

edit: BTW if you want to play sign up with my referal code ! https://btckings.com/132398

edit 2 : bonus points , what are they for ? I mean If I don't have any promotional chip to clear on my balance I just can't use them ?

This question was answered by the OP earlier:

Here's what we plan to do with bonus points. We will have 3 buttons on the top of the screen which will be enabled/disabled depending on your bonus count.
First button will be 1000 for 1000 - meaning you get 1000 chips for 1000 bonus points
Second button 3000 for 2000 - you get 3000 chips for 2000 bonus points
Third button 10,000 for 5000 - you get 10,000 chips for 5,000 bonus points

It will take us some time to implement this, but since none of you (except of joyjoy and bigfish) have anywhere near 10K bonus points, we are in no hurry  Tongue

Right now there only three human players, Gennady, gr1bul and me, btcAlice at the tables and there's no room at 10/20 and even at 5/10 to play. Maybe it's better to take out a bot automatically when there's no places at a table, if that's possible.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
August 14, 2017, 06:08:58 AM
We are not here to scam people. Not only would it be immoral and against our principles, but it would be counter-productive and bad for business. It would not make sense for us to steal players' deposits. We make money off the rake. And once we get some decent traffic and remove bots (the bots are bleeding us to death at the moment, thank you Gennady!  Undecided ), we should be making enough money to pay for all expenses and hopefully show some profit too.

We just enabled chat on all tables.

The bots play poorly for sure, but the real reason the site is bleeding money is that the bots have no concept of pot odds. For instance, after a bot limps
(meaning just calling 1 big blind preflop) human players make a huge raise with any 2 cards to like 90bb with 100bb effective stacks, the bot calls
and just check folds to a 1 big blind minbet postflop even though it is getting pot odds like 180 to 1 or something. This is very easy to exploit and
insanely profitable for human players. Betcoin had similar type of bots back in 2015 but at least they had a big human player base that generated enough
rake to cover their loss from the table starter bots. I don't mind playing against bad bots but unless the glaring leaks of the bots are fixed the
human players will prefer to play vs the bots to make a quick buck instead of battling it out against human players.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 14, 2017, 01:49:37 AM
If anyone around want to play some heads up im there also giving action to other tables go go go!

edit: BTW if you want to play sign up with my referal code ! https://btckings.com/132398

edit 2 : bonus points , what are they for ? I mean If I don't have any promotional chip to clear on my balance I just can't use them ?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 13, 2017, 08:57:47 PM
Where is the point playing on some scam site when you can play without any worries on Pokerstars or AmericasCardroom?

Scam site? Have you been scammed by this site before or has anyone been scammed before? I dont see any accusations against this site, so I guess it is just your assumption.
Activity: 360
August 13, 2017, 08:19:59 PM
We are not here to scam people. Not only would it be immoral and against our principles, but it would be counter-productive and bad for business. It would not make sense for us to steal players' deposits. We make money off the rake. And once we get some decent traffic and remove bots (the bots are bleeding us to death at the moment, thank you Gennady!  Undecided ), we should be making enough money to pay for all expenses and hopefully show some profit too.

all player playing only vs bots, no one want play on a other table, bigfish is the only one who playing with me. because that i can only play with bigfish on big table where he kill me with his big bets or vs bots
Activity: 140
August 13, 2017, 08:13:01 PM

A pretty stupid statement I'd say!
Firstly, from the little interaction I had with BTCKings, I wouldn't call them a scam, I made 2 mini deposits and one withdrawal, no problem whatsoever. Also, they are EXTEMELY active on bitcointalk, and seem to answer every question, pretty well. Not the biggest player pool - Yes. Not the most amazing poker software - YES. But definitely far from being a scam

You should talk to more poker players (and affiliates) many have had several issues with both PokerStars and AmericasCardRoom.

Coming on a forum and yelling out SCAM is such a horrible thing to do. You have no idea how hard it is to build a new brand. Remarks like that are stupid and baseless and can hurt their business.

If you have any evidence of them scamming, or were a victim - Sure. Speak up, and let every one know your story. But if not, stop crying SCAM every chance you get. Take some responsibility for your words.
August 13, 2017, 01:52:33 PM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
August 13, 2017, 10:39:50 AM
Hopefully this site gets certification from an authorized online gaming regulatory and brings more traffic!

Do such certification affects the traffic for a bitcoin gambling site? I guess no, as once a bitcoin gambling site gets the certification then there is a high chance for players to be asked for document verification which is against the anonymity of bitcoin players.

That's right, BTCKINGS cares about your anonymity and, what probably even more important, the site won't scam you in contrast to many sites where you can anonymously register to play poker.
August 13, 2017, 10:27:26 AM
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
August 13, 2017, 09:11:01 AM
Hopefully this site gets certification from an authorized online gaming regulatory and brings more traffic!

Do such certification affects the traffic for a bitcoin gambling site? I guess no, as once a bitcoin gambling site gets the certification then there is a high chance for players to be asked for document verification which is against the anonymity of bitcoin players.
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
August 13, 2017, 04:29:00 AM
Too expensive for a site with such a low traffic!

Do you think players will not play because they have no license?

It is much better to play at unlicensed sites.

They don't have to comply with KYC and AML laws, and are much cheaper to operate. And as a user, you don't have to provide identification.

Exit scams and hacks is always a consideration. But regulated sites go bankrupt all the time aswell. Unless you use the biggest companies your money is just as safe. Just don't use your bookie or pokerroom as a wallet.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
August 13, 2017, 03:37:38 AM
Too expensive for a site with such a low traffic!

Do you think players will not play because they have no license?
Pages:
Jump to: