Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCKINGS - bitcoin only poker site - page 3. (Read 21747 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 01:50:35 PM
We process withdrawals manually, within 24 hours.

We will add more tournaments soon, but we have decided to to deploy bots any more. They've lost too much money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 01:58:31 PM
Quickly registered for the H.O.R.S.E. and quickly lost everything because I have no idea what are the rules. Smiley Smiley

I think I should learn about it a bit and then I can play with better results. )

How many games you need to know to play this game?

Anyway, great site. I'll be back.

HORSE means ,

Texas Hold 'em,
Omaha hi-low split-eight or better,
Razz,
Seven card Stud, and
Seven card stud hi-low split-Eight or better.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
November 28, 2017, 07:26:05 AM
Quickly registered for the H.O.R.S.E. and quickly lost everything because I have no idea what are the rules. Smiley Smiley

I think I should learn about it a bit and then I can play with better results. )

How many games you need to know to play this game?

Anyway, great site. I'll be back.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
November 28, 2017, 07:04:11 AM
Sadly I didn't have enough chips to play the H.O.R.S.E tournament and there is one player called Sibeski siting out.
If you are reading this Sibeski come back because you'r losing the tournament.
There is no promotional chips like 100 free chips or something like that ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
November 28, 2017, 06:50:10 AM
I deposited the other day 55 chips to play one of your daily tournaments does these fire at the time of scheduled ?
checking at this thread looks like site owners are legit but no one plays there anymore, what happened here ?
I just saw a thread with a web software like yours but they started to scam players. BTW acc name there is " IsNotRight " good luck at the tables.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 08:22:15 AM
We believe not all was kosher with STEP tournament tickets and some players obtained those by colluding, nevertheless we will go ahead and refund all tickets.

The following players had a step5 ticket and were awarded 10,000 chips each: Aggo, here4trades, NRDL, trader, walter22
The following players had a step3 ticket and were awarded 400 chips each: grandsuper, SHowmUStGO

That's all the tickets. Simondelf, you did not have any tickets in our system, we double checked.

On another note, we're running a HORSE tournament 240+10 around the clock. We hope you guys like it.

thank you very much.

regarding new tournement HORSE, i like to try it even don't know how to play mixed games as Razz, Stud, except NLHoldem... will be good practices for me. thanks
November 26, 2017, 08:04:44 AM
We believe not all was kosher with STEP tournament tickets and some players obtained those by colluding, nevertheless we will go ahead and refund all tickets.

The following players had a step5 ticket and were awarded 10,000 chips each: Aggo, here4trades, NRDL, trader, walter22
The following players had a step3 ticket and were awarded 400 chips each: grandsuper, SHowmUStGO

That's all the tickets. Simondelf, you did not have any tickets in our system, we double checked.

On another note, we're running a HORSE tournament 240+10 around the clock. We hope you guys like it.
Activity: 406
November 25, 2017, 07:28:50 PM
There's glitch with our tournament schedule. Every time after a system update, all disabled tournaments seem to go online out of their own accord. We now have disabled and deleted those tournaments.

As far as bots and other promos, we're really reluctant to put more money into it. As someone already mentioned - it only creates bad traffic.

I would like also to know if by any chance I can get manually added my bonus points and know if you btckings support and staff are going to leave this project as dead as
it is or we can do something as players to mantain the server up... rakeback promo is not as good by 1 and 2% rake per hands.. maybe trying to hire a professional on social and or marketing ?
Activity: 615
Merit: 253
November 25, 2017, 03:57:10 PM
There's glitch with our tournament schedule. Every time after a system update, all disabled tournaments seem to go online out of their own accord. We now have disabled and deleted those tournaments.

As far as bots and other promos, we're really reluctant to put more money into it. As someone already mentioned - it only creates bad traffic.

are we going to get paid for the unused tickets? I think I was registered for a tournament that got deleted, and I had one ticket to STEP 2 I believe.

username: simondelf
November 25, 2017, 02:25:36 PM

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
November 23, 2017, 10:17:43 AM
just signed up  user : wishmebad , hope I can get some free chips too gl all

Even if there is free chip for you but it will hard for you to use it as there is no active players at BTCKINGS. 0 online players and 0 active tables at the time I write this post. As I remember there are some players who were active playing against the bots, where are they? Have they left the site already because of very low traffic?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 03:04:40 AM
just signed up  user : wishmebad , hope I can get some free chips too gl all
ps
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 12:23:58 AM
I'm getting an error message while trying to sign up here send you a private message if you can manually do it.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
November 21, 2017, 08:40:29 AM
Just visited your site and seems like none is online. You need to increase traffic to your site. Signature campaign is a good way to promote your site. PM me if you are interested.

They have it since last month, not so sure if it is still running or not as the signature campaign thread is locked but no official info whether it is still running or it is ended already. Sorry to say, but I think signature campaign is not really worth for this kind of games or other pvp based game sites. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 21, 2017, 08:20:09 AM
Just visited your site and seems like none is online. You need to increase traffic to your site. Signature campaign is a good way to promote your site. PM me if you are interested.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Do what needs to be done.
November 20, 2017, 07:03:20 PM
Hi any running promo to play poker is in here ?
Activity: 406
November 20, 2017, 05:47:13 PM
Have sent email via JotForm with no reply yet.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
November 20, 2017, 04:19:44 PM
We were only considering putting the bots back. They did cost us A LOT of money, but they also generated a lot of traffic too. Anyway, we haven't decided yet.
But you have to determine the difference between good traffic and bad traffic.

Traffic that results in only players abusing the bots ≠ good traffic.
Same thing with freerolls. The biggest problem is establishing a large enough player base to create an incentive to deposit & play. It's a positive feedback loop for both the recession of traffic and the increase of traffic, both of which plateau at a certain point.
November 20, 2017, 12:38:50 PM
We were only considering putting the bots back. They did cost us A LOT of money, but they also generated a lot of traffic too. Anyway, we haven't decided yet.
Activity: 308
November 19, 2017, 06:35:51 PM
News about the site ? Have seen only a max of 4 players.
Pages:
Jump to: