Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCKINGS - bitcoin only poker site - page 8. (Read 21747 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 05:33:23 AM
The minimum cashout amount is 5,000 chips.

We are looking into fake accounts and are contemplating how to tackle the problem.
It is harder than you guys think. The very essence of our poker site is anonymity and the ability to create accounts easy and fast with no unnecessary hassle and verifications.

The guys abusing the freerolls have technically done nothing wrong. We don’t encourage people to open multiple accounts, but the very nature of our poker site forbids us to prevent it.

And it’s not like all you guys with single account deposited real money. Out of 350 accounts, only 20 made real money deposits so far. We had free chips promotion in the beginning, we have free rolls and we have weak bots, all that attracts certain type of players. If someone’s willing to put time and energy into opening 20 accounts just to have a shot at $5 a day, then there’s very little we can do about it. We processed player tyuto’s cashout request, just like we process all cashout requests.
The money you have in your account is yours!

We will change our tournament’s buy-in structure so they will no longer be ‘freerolls’ and we will think what other measures to implement. 
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 19, 2017, 11:06:08 PM
I wish the idiot with all the fake accounts could be banned. he's gaming the system. if shit like that is allowed to continue, it will get worse and worse.

Absolutely, they should be banned because they do not even deserve the right to be anywhere in this world. If the admin is allowing such activity, it will make the site looks worst than before. Freeroll is not a tool to feed them, it should be used properly as a part of promotion tools to attract real players.
Activity: 615
Merit: 253
October 19, 2017, 10:59:10 PM
I wish the idiot with all the fake accounts could be banned. he's gaming the system. if shit like that is allowed to continue, it will get worse and worse.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
October 19, 2017, 10:29:52 PM
it look like anyone create 10 accounts  and farming the freerolls

Wow 10 accounts just to farm free rolls. May I know what is the benefits in farming a free roll? Im a newbie and only tried a few gambling sites.
I also dont play in a free rolls because it only gives 1 time to play for a limited time. Does farming free rolls can earn a lot? They are really a cheater, Im sure site owner will caught them.
October 19, 2017, 06:45:47 PM
There's no restriction on what you can withdraw from your account at any time. There's no wager requirements whatsover. What you have in your account is yours and you can request it any time you please.

About new accounts, yes we've seen them and we have no idea who or why would go through trouble of opening so many accounts just to have a shot at a couple of dollars. We don't like the fake traffic and fake accounts, but there's little we can do about it.

Yes, the player 'tyuto' did request a cashout today, but it wasn't a very large amount - and again the money in his/her account is his/hers

if I try to withdraw any amount less than 5,000 chips, I get this error message https://imgur.com/a/uZNLK

I don't think that's unreasonable, but it does seem to qualify as a restriction.
Activity: 178
October 19, 2017, 04:31:03 PM
There's no restriction on what you can withdraw from your account at any time. There's no wager requirements whatsover. What you have in your account is yours and you can request it any time you please.

About new accounts, yes we've seen them and we have no idea who or why would go through trouble of opening so many accounts just to have a shot at a couple of dollars. We don't like the fake traffic and fake accounts, but there's little we can do about it.

Yes, the player 'tyuto' did request a cashout today, but it wasn't a very large amount - and again the money in his/her account is his/hers

Even if it appears clear it does not hurt to clarify that min withdraw amount. I looked through the FAQ as well before coming here to see. It may seem clear but the way I read the response is you are open to people withdrawing any amount in the account. This seems like it will suck up some of your time and it will become more of a issue as you grow.
Might want to put a min amount in place to help you out.

The cheats are most likely testing the security and will eventually find something that works for them. Its how they operate sadly. Look at any Nitrogensports.eu freeroll and they are full now well before start with random new accounts.

Suggestions:

- You have recover password but no recovery for account name,least that I could see. Dug through my email and in my welcome email it does not have the details.
   Minor issue but it also stifles people just creating new accounts if they forget.

-Add table once table is full. There are two bottom limits tables full and we could run another if the option was there.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
October 19, 2017, 01:21:32 PM

It is a common thing in this world, many people tries everything to earn free money. As you can see, there is always faucet abuses case in almost dice sites. As we know the amount of normal faucet is so low but the fact tells us that there are many people tries to make profit from it.

So you confirm that this players uses many accounts on the freeroll and you let him to withdraw his winning from the freeroll?

October 19, 2017, 07:53:40 AM

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
October 18, 2017, 01:11:28 PM
Hey, someone has registred many accounts and doing chip dump with each other.
They registred many accounts to freerolls and then dumping all to the same account to later cashout.
Please take a look to this.
The player in question I'm talking about is "tyuto".
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
October 18, 2017, 12:31:37 PM
WTF today over 30 new player farming freerolls! thats never 30 guys. that must be 3 guys with 10 accounts each or anyone with 30 accounts. i mean never from one day to other day new 30 players xD

Probably you are right. "Players online: 57", I've never seen so many players online before on btckings.

Sometimes it's almost impossible to play, they rise one after another until you fold. Or, if you agree to go all in, you lose to one of them.

I've won in a couple of tournaments though, so actually it's possible. Smiley
Activity: 360
October 18, 2017, 11:41:03 AM
WTF today over 30 new player farming freerolls! thats never 30 guys. that must be 3 guys with 10 accounts each or anyone with 30 accounts. i mean never from one day to other day new 30 players xD
October 18, 2017, 11:06:13 AM
Will i get the money i win on the site after every session back to my wallet? If so what is fees for those transactions? Are there any limits for deposits & withdrawals?

what do you mean with session? if you win chips on this site you get it instant. the site say min deposit is 0.005btc i am not sure but i think you can deposit 0.001btc, you can withdraw that much btc that you want there are no limit

this is not entirely true. the minimum withdrawal is 5,000 chips. the FAQ should probably be more clear. right now it says "No, there is no maximum to how much you can withdraw. Your chips belong to you and you're free to request any/all chips in your account at any time."
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
October 18, 2017, 07:45:19 AM
Will i get the money i win on the site after every session back to my wallet? If so what is fees for those transactions? Are there any limits for deposits & withdrawals?
valid question mate as its always the problem with certain site rules, better to read the FAQ so you are aware as some site requires certain numbers of
wager before you can withdraw your deposited btc its needed that you fully understand the rules before dealing with the house.
October 18, 2017, 06:58:14 AM

what do you mean with session? if you win chips on this site you get it instant. the site say min deposit is 0.005btc i am not sure but i think you can deposit 0.001btc, you can withdraw that much btc that you want there are no limit
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
October 18, 2017, 05:50:34 AM
October 17, 2017, 02:44:59 PM
site is online again
October 17, 2017, 10:00:08 AM
Our IT is trying to figure out what the problem is. Probably the hosting related problems - we had problems with them before. We will migrate the site in the future, it's just that it takes man power and time.
October 17, 2017, 02:28:27 AM
It looks like the site is down for several hours. Is it only me or others too can't access the site?

Maybe the freerolls attracted so many people that the server went down, idk.

yes i have the same problem, the site is down. i dont have see if the guy with 10 accounts play again freerolls but maybe admin see it and do now something

Hi Gennady!
I see you are also joining the campaign of BTCKings.
I would just like to ask if you have already received the payment tho?
The site is down and I cannot access it nor confirm.
Thanks

i got no payment because i dont have 30 posts in a week
October 17, 2017, 02:05:19 AM
I hope they're back online soon. the site hasn't worked for me, and I've been trying periodically for about 12 hours now.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 17, 2017, 01:49:16 AM
It looks like the site is down for several hours. Is it only me or others too can't access the site?

Maybe the freerolls attracted so many people that the server went down, idk.

I dont think that the freerolls give that bad effect as I dont see more than 50 people attracted on the freerolls which is still too low number of players to make a site down, but if it is true the downtime because of the number of players so it means that the site needs to upgrade the server.
Pages:
Jump to: