Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCLot Web - VPS [USA] and Cloud VPN [USA and Europe] - page 2. (Read 8365 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 500
The future begins today
Ive used it for a while. In general, performance was good, few if any issues and very little downtime. Support is relatively fast to respond.
But when I was a customer, they didnt even send an email to inform me my monthly pay was due, instead when the month expired, they just terminated my contract and deleted my data because "I didnt pay my bill", even though their policy was to not send bills. That kinda pissed me off.

I understand they changed this now, but the way they handled that made me decide to move elsewhere.

Hello,

Please understand that it is a automated process. For privacy reasons we do not keep copies of our clients virtual machines, I'm sure you wouldn't like to see your data misused. Also it is mentioned in the Terms of Service our procedure in this cases.

As I told you in our ticket system I've implemented email notifications to avoid situations like this, it was our first and last issue related to that problem.

You're also always welcome in our network.

Thanks for the review,
coinbuck
Activity: 518
Ive used it for a while. In general, performance was good, few if any issues and very little downtime. Support is relatively fast to respond.
But when I was a customer, they didnt even send an email to inform me my monthly pay was due, instead when the month expired, they just terminated my contract and deleted my data because "I didnt pay my bill", even though their policy was to not send bills. That kinda pissed me off.

I understand they changed this now, but the way they handled that made me decide to move elsewhere.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Can anyone vouch for the quality of the service provided by this person?

Sierra
The future begins today
Cloud VPN daily package is also available for just 0.03 BTC per day.

Regards,
The future begins today
NEW VPN LOCATION ALERT !

As I promised Europe VPN (netherlands) is available ! It is included in all Cloud VPN accounts  Wink

Enjoy !
The future begins today
Lots of Cloud VPNs in stock !

Grab yours just for a quarter Grin
The future begins today
I'll be renting a VPN host when school starts back up in December Smiley

Glad to know that. For big periods of times we can arrange something (just PM me or open a ticket) and we can discusss prices.

Regards,
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
I'll be renting a VPN host when school starts back up in December Smiley
The future begins today
NEWS: We've shutdown our VPN service, it has been merged into our Cloud VPN.

Cloud VPN
Same price, better quality and instant as always.

What does this mean ?
You can access all our servers with just 1 subscription.

Does this mean the service will be more expensive ?
Actually no, it will be even more stable for the same price.

How many servers are available ?
USA2 and USA3. USA1 will be part of the cloud in the next hours and a new europe server will be launched soon.
The future begins today
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
The future begins today
Stay tuned, some new features are coming to our VPN service !

Don't miss the oportunity to get your VPN at discount price.
The future begins today
Looking for a dedicated server ?

BTCLot Web offers dedicated server solutions by design ! Please contact me via the ticket system/PM. I will design a server for the best price/quality to your needs.
The future begins today
I would like to inform that our website node has been migrated to Europe for stability proposes.

Regards,
The future begins today
I've redesigned the ticket system.

Suggestions are welcome  Wink
The future begins today
The future begins today
The future begins today
You can now widthdraw your BTCLot WEB balance instantly, this allows you to widthdraw affiliate profits without having to open a ticket.

Regards,

hmm. where? I only see a deposit link and it doesnt even let me deposit, let alone withdraw

Ups, sorry for this. I was doing a small maintenance on our Litecoin platform.

Regards,
Activity: 518
You can now widthdraw your BTCLot WEB balance instantly, this allows you to widthdraw affiliate profits without having to open a ticket.

Regards,

hmm. where? I only see a deposit link and it doesnt even let me deposit, let alone withdraw
The future begins today

Regards,
Pages:
Jump to: