Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCLot Web - VPS [USA] and Cloud VPN [USA and Europe] - page 3. (Read 8367 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 500
The future begins today
The future begins today
IRC channel is now available at freenode.

Channel #btclot

Regards,
The future begins today
I'm interested in ordering a customized VPS, cutting out unnecessary resources.

I'll want a:
2ghz cpu
2-3gb ram
25-50gb hdd

100mb up/down
1000gb bandwidth

Thanks,
Garrett

You got a PM. I might have a package that could fit your needs.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
I'm interested in ordering a customized VPS, cutting out unnecessary resources.

I'll want a:
2ghz cpu
2-3gb ram
25-50gb hdd

100mb up/down
1000gb bandwidth

Thanks,
Garrett
The future begins today
Beta affiliate system has been implemented. Affiliates get 10% profit from each sale, they also get 10% from each future renew.

All you have to do is login into your BTCLot Web account and share your affiliate link !

Withdraws can be made at 0.10 BTC via ticket request or they can just be used like regular BTCLot Web balance.

The future begins today
In the upcoming weeks we are going to offer some new services Grin
The future begins today
Bump  Grin

If you are a BTCLot WEB client feel free to leave comments or suggestions.
Activity: 518
Looks like I signed up at a bad moment; the problems described above have been solved, and the VPS has been stable and very fast since.  Support is quick to respond.

Its too early to draw broad conclusions, but since there are so few testimonies in this thread, I thought Id let you know;  if this keeps up, Ill be a happy customer.
And its down again.

Can some other BTClot users (if any?) comment on whether this is just bad luck, a once in a blue moon thing, or if I need to look elsewhere to get acceptable uptimes ?
This is disappointing. Its so slow I cant even log in right now. Just when I thought I had found a good solution Sad

I believe you've used their support system prior to writing to this forums?
I'm interested in leasing a VPS at BTCLot, it's good to know if the support is available in reasonable time.

Danijel

I couldnt get on it. It seems to work fine again now, but its been going on and off for a while.

That said, I did open a  ticket later and got a prompt response that they are already looking in to it.

Ive only signed up a few days ago, so far its too early for me to judge. FWIW, so far support has been helpful and fairly fast, but I prefer not needing support, so I hope this wont happen too often Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 952
This is disappointing. Its so slow I cant even log in right now. Just when I thought I had found a good solution Sad

I'm interested in leasing a VPS at BTCLot, it's good to know if the support is available in reasonable time.

Danijel

Normally BTCLot support is very fast and efficient.
I can only give positive feedback, and I use their services for some time...
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Danijel
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
Whats going on? The first few days, my VPS was blazing fast. Now its slow as molasses. Even loading the VEportal page is barely loading. I was gonna claim my 10%, but Id rather see this fixed.
Probably some idiot running a miner.
Whats going on? The first few days, my VPS was blazing fast. Now its slow as molasses. Even loading the VEportal page is barely loading. I was gonna claim my 10%, but Id rather see this fixed.
legendary
Activity: 882
Any chance for litecoins for the VPSes?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 560
How do you deal with being used as a Tor Exit Node?
The future begins today
The future begins today
The future begins today
Pages:
Jump to: