Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCP Bitcoin Private $ 500 or more - page 2. (Read 1040 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 07:51:08 AM
Interesting fork, the odds are good. Not sure about 500-600, but, who knows. $150-$200 is very realistic. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
April 18, 2018, 07:19:29 AM

not exactly the achievement of the century, it's just a fork, but pretty useful all the same. i'm impressed any hardware wallet is still bothering with forks. i would've told users to leave me alone and that they were on their own.

i'd love to hear their thoughts about fork mania. i'll bet they certainly didn't incorporate it in their plans when setting up.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 07:43:15 AM
Massive struggle to get listed. Just another money-grabbing attempt.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 02:49:08 PM
My estimate is 10 in a month or two.

IMO all forks like this must go in the dust. Every good ICO is more useful than just another fork.
It is already gaining more traction than any ico or fork ever! BCH, BTG, and even bitcoin core holders and developers are in fear and we can see that from posts like your's. The jealousy is oozing through your skin and you are sacred that btcp will take a huge market share away from your shitcoins. The fear is real! The FUD proves it!
and I do not even know if Bitcoin or its counterparts can compete with other coins in the future. It seems to me that they can burst like a soap bubble and soon. I do not understand their value to date, compared to those coins that represent value with an equivalent product or services .
legendary
March 10, 2018, 12:23:05 PM
I guess it will increase to $ 600-800. If the market goes up and not bloody as today. It will be even higher

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-private/#markets

why would it 10x up from here? the only time that happens is when no one can access it. as soon as they can it's 10x in the other direction without fail.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
March 10, 2018, 11:53:27 AM
I guess it will increase to $ 600-800. If the market goes up and not bloody as today. It will be even higher
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
March 10, 2018, 10:55:58 AM

IMO all forks like this must go in the dust. Every good ICO is more useful than just another fork.
Bitcoin core is a fork, is it going to dust?
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
March 09, 2018, 02:53:11 PM

It is already gaining more traction than any ico or fork ever! BCH, BTG, and even bitcoin core holders and developers are in fear and we can see that from posts like your's. The jealousy is oozing through your skin and you are sacred that btcp will take a huge market share away from your shitcoins. The fear is real! The FUD proves it!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
March 09, 2018, 02:49:56 PM

March 09, 2018, 02:25:26 PM
If you choose to participate with the governments agenda to control us, enslave us in there fiat system, you are just as rotten as they are. Bitcoin was made to be anonymous its a matter of fact! You need to reread it you fucking retard! Maybe you tried to read the white paper but you can't comprehend it? It's time we rid the community of elite bankers like you!

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

please locate for me the section that promises absolute anonymity. i'll look forward to reading it because it's currently disguised. all you get is potential privacy but only if you're careful.

'The traditional banking model achieves a level of privacy by limiting access to information to the
parties involved and the trusted third party. The necessity to announce all transactions publicly
precludes this method, but privacy can still be maintained by breaking the flow of information in
another place: by keeping public keys anonymous'

once again, nothing has changed in terms of bitcoin's anonymity since the day it was launched.

in the meantime go reflect on your behavior. you are abusive and puerile.

and why swap accounts to do it?

You're nothing more than cockroach banker. The most despised piece of shit on the plant! there's nothing to locate because the entire whitepaper is about anonymity. You're just not smart enough to grasp the concept.
legendary
March 09, 2018, 02:01:41 PM
If you choose to participate with the governments agenda to control us, enslave us in there fiat system, you are just as rotten as they are. Bitcoin was made to be anonymous its a matter of fact! You need to reread it you fucking retard! Maybe you tried to read the white paper but you can't comprehend it? It's time we rid the community of elite bankers like you!

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

please locate for me the section that promises absolute anonymity. i'll look forward to reading it because it's currently disguised. all you get is potential privacy but only if you're careful.

'The traditional banking model achieves a level of privacy by limiting access to information to the
parties involved and the trusted third party. The necessity to announce all transactions publicly
precludes this method, but privacy can still be maintained by breaking the flow of information in
another place: by keeping public keys anonymous'

once again, nothing has changed in terms of bitcoin's anonymity since the day it was launched.

in the meantime go reflect on your behavior. you are abusive and puerile.

and why swap accounts to do it?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
March 09, 2018, 01:53:06 PM
Are you really trying to tell me that bitcoin was not intended to be anonymous? You sir are a fuckin idiot! Choosing bitcoin core is choosing to participate in the tyranny of governments and banks. No thanks!

you, sir, are the 'fuckin' idiot'. nothing has changed since 2009.

satoshi never, ever claimed it was anonymous. it is pseudonymous. if you hadn't noticed bitcoin has always had this blockchain thing. those in the know realise that a publicly viewable blockchain is not ideal for absolute privacy.

maybe you should do a little more reading and start a new account here.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
March 09, 2018, 01:41:05 PM
Are you really trying to tell me that bitcoin was not intended to be anonymous? You sir are a fuckin idiot! Choosing bitcoin core is choosing to participate in the tyranny of governments and banks. No thanks!

satoshi never, ever claimed it was anonymous. it is pseudonymous. if you hadn't noticed bitcoin has always had this blockchain thing. those in the know realise that a publicly viewable blockchain is not ideal for absolute privacy.

Ye, with privacy at BTC bad. Much block explorers make all transactions clear. And if we can link some BTC address with the real person than it will end of privacy. That's why people who need privacy and BTC use any mixers. Or privacy coins. But without mixer privacy not exist in fact
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
March 09, 2018, 01:40:05 PM
why the earth will it have 500 usd value? It is just another shitcoin, nothing to do with bitcoin. zcl owners and developers created this coin because they wanted to cash out their holdings. they sold at the top earning x200 profit, and zcl is at the bottom. no one cares about btcp, there are tons of better privacy coins in the market
legendary
March 09, 2018, 01:24:33 PM

March 09, 2018, 01:15:10 PM
Satoshi made bitcoin to be anonymous and now bitcoin core is not. Its easy to track. Bitcoin Private fulfills the true intentions of bitcoin. Privacy, Anonymity, Freedom, we lose that we lose everything. BTCP is the real bitcoin!

wut?

bitcoin's anonymity features, or total lack thereof, are unchanged since the satoshi days.

the people involved in tracking stuff have gotten a lot smarter.

as far as i can tell this is just another fork right now. if it thrives then great. i got some for nothing. i'm not holding out for any epic results.
legendary
March 09, 2018, 12:55:54 PM
Satoshi made bitcoin to be anonymous and now bitcoin core is not. Its easy to track. Bitcoin Private fulfills the true intentions of bitcoin. Privacy, Anonymity, Freedom, we lose that we lose everything. BTCP is the real bitcoin!

wut?

bitcoin's anonymity features, or total lack thereof, are unchanged since the satoshi days.

the people involved in tracking stuff have gotten a lot smarter.

as far as i can tell this is just another fork right now. if it thrives then great. i got some for nothing. i'm not holding out for any epic results.
March 09, 2018, 12:37:14 PM
Pages:
Jump to: