Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCP Bitcoin Private $ 500 or more - page 5. (Read 1040 times)

legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
March 02, 2018, 05:23:09 PM
BTCP is only another Fork and will die.
Why is BTCP better as BTC?

We will see, i think not.

Exactly! I'm tired of all those forks!
Supporters of BTCP should conciser themselves lucky if this alt reaches $5. $500 is a impossible dream.

It's hundred times better to invest in ICOs instead of random forks.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
March 02, 2018, 04:57:59 PM
BTCP is only another Fork and will die.
Why is BTCP better as BTC?

We will see, i think not.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
March 02, 2018, 03:52:26 PM
This btc fork will have the lowest supply, experts estimate around 4-5 million coins will be claimed making it the lowest supply bitcoin for ever. Huge development team, the only bitcoin with privacy and the most anticipated bitcoin hardfor will demand a high price. How high will it go?

i dont think btcp will go to 500 usd. it will become as bitcoingold. it will become 100 or 200 usd.
There is a huge market for having a private bitcoin that cannot be traced. This is the first of it's kind! The security of the bitcoin blockchain with the best privacy features in the world. Its also the fastest bitcoin!
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 02:48:27 PM
This btc fork will have the lowest supply, experts estimate around 4-5 million coins will be claimed making it the lowest supply bitcoin for ever. Huge development team, the only bitcoin with privacy and the most anticipated bitcoin hardfor will demand a high price. How high will it go?

i dont think btcp will go to 500 usd. it will become as bitcoingold. it will become 100 or 200 usd.
March 02, 2018, 02:44:19 PM

It's not "the only bitcoin with privacy", because ... it's not a BITCOIN at all.

It's a 10000s fork for last 12 months and my prediction is in 5$ range.
Step aside sponsy and all you real shitcoins, there's a new COCK IN THE BARN! A real private bitcoin with a real development team!
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
March 02, 2018, 02:24:04 PM
BTCP has a huge development team with some of the best developers. Lmao at all the comments of people who are scared of the new big competitor coming in. Step aside fellas there's a new cock in the barn!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 01:54:45 PM
In the short term, it just depends on speculation and hype, but if you want to invest in bitcoin private long term, the team and what they are going to develop eventually matter.
Activity: 41
Merit: 793
inactive
March 02, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

It's not "the only bitcoin with privacy", because ... it's not a BITCOIN at all.

All of those Bitcoin X, Litecoin X, [...] forks are just ridiculous.
Copying something and pretending it's related to the original just screams for failure.
Let's fork the fork and call it Bitcoin Private Cash.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 01:47:52 PM
To be honest even $10 is more for this shit fork. Looks like old zclassic holders and developers wanted to cashout their earnings so they created forks like this. Look how zclassic reached the bottom of the earth as soon as the fork snapshot is over. I don't know why do they need Bitcoin's name in this shit project.

Because bitcoin's name is the only way that a shit project like this will get any recognition and that's then the easiest way for them to money grab  Grin
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 02, 2018, 01:42:29 PM
To be honest even $10 is more for this shit fork. Looks like old zclassic holders and developers wanted to cashout their earnings so they created forks like this. Look how zclassic reached the bottom of the earth as soon as the fork snapshot is over. I don't know why do they need Bitcoin's name in this shit project.
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
March 02, 2018, 01:38:10 PM

Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
March 02, 2018, 01:22:42 PM
This btc fork will have the lowest supply, experts estimate around 4-5 million coins will be claimed making it the lowest supply bitcoin for ever.

Is a fork not supposed to be an equal split of an existing coin? Of course I know it is. So, why will this BTC Private be less than 21million in supply as is the case with the original bitcoin. Just because a coin has btc to its name doesn't make it share anything with bitcoin.

Hands crossed. Let us watch this unfolding event and coin a few weeks today.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
March 02, 2018, 01:10:22 PM
I would estimate 700-900 usd
March 02, 2018, 12:53:07 PM
Pages:
Jump to: