Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCP Bitcoin Private $ 500 or more - page 3. (Read 1040 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
March 08, 2018, 09:05:38 PM
Kucoin supported and credited me with the BTCD, I very much hope that enough for a couple of bottles of beer, I will sell at a sheet and not hodl
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 06:53:40 PM
I would wait for the btcp trading to begin to sell and try to recover some of what I lower in zcl just that since it does not look very attractive this coin
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
March 08, 2018, 04:42:07 PM
This btc fork will have the lowest supply, experts estimate around 4-5 million coins will be claimed making it the lowest supply bitcoin for ever. Huge development team, the only bitcoin with privacy and the most anticipated bitcoin hardfor will demand a high price. How high will it go?

It's not "the only bitcoin with privacy", because ... it's not a BITCOIN at all.

It's a 10000s fork for last 12 months and my prediction is in 5$ range.

this not smart from you 5$? Cheesy
now on kucoin  BTCP price 0.0278 BTC !
Were you see such price? BTCP not trading on Kucoin yet. But when trading will run I don't think about good price. Only on ice-cream some USD

I don't know why Kucoin support this fork. No any value in this. Money only. I will sell all my btcp on Kucoin when they start trade. Nothing personal just business
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 04:22:42 PM
This btc fork will have the lowest supply, experts estimate around 4-5 million coins will be claimed making it the lowest supply bitcoin for ever. Huge development team, the only bitcoin with privacy and the most anticipated bitcoin hardfor will demand a high price. How high will it go?

It's not "the only bitcoin with privacy", because ... it's not a BITCOIN at all.

Were you see such price? BTCP not trading on Kucoin yet. But when trading will run I don't think about good price. Only on ice-cream some USD
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 04:07:59 PM
I think BTCP has a good future, It has a good development team and Privacy is going to be X factor which will drive many coins value in this year. BTCP would be the biggest beneficiary of it. Now is a good time to accumulate BTCP.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 01:24:59 PM
I'm not selling any for under a $1000

$1000 Huh,
Difficult to reach that price if no exchange wants to list it
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
March 08, 2018, 04:37:15 AM
If the lowest supply is true then it will be worth more then bcash as the feature will be better then bcash. Now we jist wait if there will be good wallet for it or no. Also the transaction fee if it can reduce transaction fee and it will be private coin it will break $2000 or above that price. How ever crypto value can not predicted ez.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
March 07, 2018, 04:33:03 AM
I don't think it has any value at all. It's just another fork with no good cause. Don't support forks like that.
Having  bitcoin with privacy isn't important? Wrong! Privacy is the most important factor in crypto. Bitcoin doesn't have it.
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
March 06, 2018, 06:27:02 PM
I don't think it has any value at all. It's just another fork with no good cause. Don't support forks like that.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
March 06, 2018, 06:21:26 PM
BTCP can pump to $500 - $1000 once trading volume stabilizes over next week or two.
Still need to figure out how  to get my BTCP in my wallet.
Activity: 2
March 06, 2018, 06:14:18 PM

Activity: 854
Merit: 262
March 06, 2018, 11:39:23 AM
I'm not selling any for under a $1000
Activity: 140
March 06, 2018, 02:40:25 AM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
March 05, 2018, 11:06:50 PM
The Bitcoin Private for was overrated.  Those who purchased Zclassic just to obtain these Bitcoin Privates are paying premium prices for them.  I don't think the price of BTCP will be any higher than ZCL.  BTCP is nothing more than another altcoin. 
It's the only bitcoin with privacy, there's nothing else like it. Privacy is the most important feature in crypto, especially now that we're moving in to mega regulatory oversight. Without a doubt, this is the most important crypto of the year.

...wut... what codebase do you think all the zcash forks are based off of?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
March 05, 2018, 10:52:26 PM
The Bitcoin Private for was overrated.  Those who purchased Zclassic just to obtain these Bitcoin Privates are paying premium prices for them.  I don't think the price of BTCP will be any higher than ZCL.  BTCP is nothing more than another altcoin. 
It's the only bitcoin with privacy, there's nothing else like it. Privacy is the most important feature in crypto, especially now that we're moving in to mega regulatory oversight. Without a doubt, this is the most important crypto of the year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 05, 2018, 09:46:32 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
March 05, 2018, 07:33:20 PM
So it seems the Bitcoin fork fad is not over yet. If I wanted privacy for my transactions, then I already have Monero to use. What is the good of a fork with a huge development team and scarcity in supply if I cannot spend it? Is there even 1 merchant yet who will take my BTCP? Is there any place that I can send BTCP to even to use other than for trading (if that is even possible yet)? Answer is no.
Exchanges are in the process of setting up wallets right now. It will be on every major exchange soon. The fork just finished, it takes time for the biggest revolution in crypto to be implemented on to exchanges. Bitcoin is the best blockchain and Privacy is the most important feature in crypto period! I know many big holders switching over ASAP!
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
March 04, 2018, 08:46:57 AM
So it seems the Bitcoin fork fad is not over yet. If I wanted privacy for my transactions, then I already have Monero to use. What is the good of a fork with a huge development team and scarcity in supply if I cannot spend it? Is there even 1 merchant yet who will take my BTCP? Is there any place that I can send BTCP to even to use other than for trading (if that is even possible yet)? Answer is no.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
March 04, 2018, 08:33:16 AM
I don't think price will be to high, because it's to many fork last time and  only Bcash was  able to grow more than 1000$
Activity: 88
Merit: 4
March 04, 2018, 08:15:58 AM
Ive been mining ZCL for quite some time and hodling. I sold some off at its high and recouped most of my mining costs, but took several thousand through the snapshot. I dumped zcl on the backside at $36 and am actuly cash positive. I wont be dumping btcp. I have no money in it now, just time at this point. I think we will see 10% of BTC value by 2019...today that would be $1100...so why not hodl. Between eos and btcp, ill have an early retirement...no need to sell either before they mature.  If we actually something close to the $5 trillion combined market cap I think we will see this year, the coin could go much, much (10x) higher.
Pages:
Jump to: