Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCPool24.com - Official Support Thread - page 2. (Read 13528 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 28, 2011, 02:06:41 PM
Guys, basically I had around 0.6 BTC on my account here at BTCPool24, however, I selected the manual payout option about 1 hour ago and there's still no sign of the BTC on my wallet. Yes, I have all the blocks downloaded already, as I just got some BTC out of MtGox and it showed up instantly.

Look at "MYSTATS" while your withdrawal is pending it cant be in your wallet.
I do the first payouts manually.
But now i confirmed your payout.

legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
August 28, 2011, 01:57:46 PM
The admin does the payout manually so sometimes a takes a little time.
But the payment always arrives

Activity: 100
August 28, 2011, 01:34:24 PM
Guys, basically I had around 0.6 BTC on my account here at BTCPool24, however, I selected the manual payout option about 1 hour ago and there's still no sign of the BTC on my wallet. Yes, I have all the blocks downloaded already, as I just got some BTC out of MtGox and it showed up instantly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
August 27, 2011, 11:00:27 AM
Wohoo we just found block 5 and 1 hour after that we found block 6 , but I noticed that no confirmation on block 5 yet but block 6 came after and already have 14 confirmations, better not be invalid block...

Hope to see my name as a finder for those blocks. Smiley

Block 5 was invalid, unfortunately.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
August 26, 2011, 10:07:04 AM
Wohoo we just found block 5 and 1 hour after that we found block 6 , but I noticed that no confirmation on block 5 yet but block 6 came after and already have 14 confirmations, better not be invalid block...

Hope to see my name as a finder for those blocks. Smiley

legendary
August 24, 2011, 09:21:01 AM
I'm still getting 2% stales/rejected on average while on my backup pool only 0.5 % (no changes in software/hardware between pools)

Any Ideas?

Not yet. my rig has only about 0.7% atm. Im planning to rent a 2nd server only for bitcoind & pushpool. Maybe it will be better.

Guess your rig is conected better/faster to the server . Lets wait and see.
August 24, 2011, 06:29:24 AM
I'm still getting 2% stales/rejected on average while on my backup pool only 0.5 % (no changes in software/hardware between pools)

Any Ideas?

Not yet. my rig has only about 0.7% atm. Im planning to rent a 2nd server only for bitcoind & pushpool. Maybe it will be better.
legendary
August 24, 2011, 04:10:39 AM

Any Ideas?
August 24, 2011, 12:47:23 AM
payouts are activated !!!
August 23, 2011, 06:32:24 AM
Update :

We have found the 4th block. The payout is still locked till i got some BTC from Tradehill or the 4th block is confirmed.

Your donations can be found at "myStats". Thanks for the great support !! So i hope i can keep the pool without any fees.

Est. (PP) Earnings for this round can be found on the top if you re logged in.

August 23, 2011, 06:29:11 AM
Nice to see the improvements on the site.

Is it possible to change something so we don't have to re-log-in all the time?
change the timeout (?) or cookie maybe?  ( not a programmer....)

Thank you. i changed the timeout to 5 hours.

legendary
August 23, 2011, 05:51:53 AM
Nice to see the improvements on the site.

Is it possible to change something so we don't have to re-log-in all the time?
change the timeout (?) or cookie maybe?  ( not a programmer....)

August 22, 2011, 12:03:29 PM

Stats: im not cheating with stats !! There was a jump from 1.9 to 2.5M Shares .(The graph allways shows the real shares counter) There was a cronjob stopping to work for realtime stats.

Stales / disconnection: I will have a look at the logs . But i don´t have seen any issues with my own rig. Stales about  0.6% , no empty qorker queues or anything like that.

what does cronjob mean?     I still dont understand how the pool went from 1.1 to 2M shares in 9 hours and the shares were not in in the top 20..  

EDIT:  Ok  , saw what cron job means .You mean maybe that the 1.1 M shares was incorrect when i saw it?  EXACTLY ! The share amount wasnt updated?

as far as the stales disconnects...     i moved my machines to a diff. pool. and stales dropped to 0.5% from 1.5-2.5   and almost no disconnects or restarts.  I didnt change anything in the setup.  so please check it out.
Hope you had a good holiday Smiley Yes i had thank you
legendary
August 22, 2011, 09:55:00 AM

Payout: As you know, it is a very small pool at the moment. And the 4th block seems to be a monster. At the moment the pool runs out of BTCs. ( A lot of PPS Miners) I made a deposit at tradehill and when it will be confirmed i will by BTCs to fill the buffer. Till then all payouts will be pending. I think tomorrow all pending withdraws will be paid.

Every miner will get paid.

I hope the next blocks ´will be found faster . Cheesy

Good luck

When you decided to go to PPS we talked about that. Even Arsbitcoin which has PPS like yours has gone into negative buffer after having about +750BTC in the buffer....   so lets hope for MUCH better luck  and fast.
legendary
August 22, 2011, 09:19:56 AM

Stats: im not cheating with stats !! There was a jump from 1.9 to 2.5M Shares .(The graph allways shows the real shares counter) There was a cronjob stopping to work for realtime stats.

Stales / disconnection: I will have a look at the logs . But i don´t have seen any issues with my own rig. Stales about  0.6% , no empty qorker queues or anything like that.

what does cronjob mean?     I still dont understand how the pool went from 1.1 to 2M shares in 9 hours and the shares were not in in the top 20..  

EDIT:  Ok  , saw what cron job means .You mean maybe that the 1.1 M shares was incorrect when i saw it?  The share amount wasnt updated?

as far as the stales disconnects...     i moved my machines to a diff. pool. and stales dropped to 0.5% from 1.5-2.5   and almost no disconnects or restarts.  I didnt change anything in the setup.  so please check it out.
Hope you had a good holiday Smiley
August 22, 2011, 07:01:22 AM
Hi guys,

sorry for all the troubles at the moment.
I was on holiday last week, and i had heavy troubles with the internet access.So i was not able to support the pool all the time.

So im back in business, and i will answer all your questions.

Stales / disconnection: I will have a look at the logs . But i don´t have seen any issues with my own rig. Stales about  0.6% , no empty qorker queues or anything like that.

Payout: As you know, it is a very small pool at the moment. And the 4th block seems to be a monster. At the moment the pool runs out of BTCs. ( A lot of PPS Miners) I made a deposit at tradehill and when it will be confirmed i will by BTCs to fill the buffer. Till then all payouts will be pending. I think tomorrow all pending withdraws will be paid.

Every miner will get paid.

I hope the next blocks ´will be found faster . Cheesy

Good luck
legendary
August 22, 2011, 02:46:21 AM
Does anyone here know the owner of the pool?  he hasn't been around to answer any questions, take care of the pool etc..
Is he O.K.?

EDIT : He was on holiday Smiley
Activity: 110
August 21, 2011, 07:05:46 PM
I posted a topic in the other forum about payout..gonna repost here JIC that one isnt watched anymore-
__

Made a few miners yesterday to test your pool.
Did a .1 or so BTC 'instant' payout and the status has been 'pending' for 2 blocks?
Is this normal?
-Not really instant
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
August 21, 2011, 06:52:52 PM
I'm interested in setting up my miners with this pool, but it seems that whenever I try to connect, my miners will lose their connection intermittently every few minutes which drastically cuts down on my overall hash rate. I use phoenix phatk kernel via guiminer and connect to port 8338.

What can I do to get a solid connection to the pool?
donator
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
August 21, 2011, 06:49:56 PM
Welcome to the BTCPool24.com support thread.

If you have any questions or problems with our pool then feel free to ask me.

http://www.btcpool24.com

RPC  URL: min.btcpool24.com  Port: 8338

Hi all,

I'm mining at btcpool24 for a week now (first pool mining ever). I got approx. 30 times/hour: "Warning: work queue empty, miner is idle" and sometimes "LP: New work pushed" on both miners. Sometimes both GPUs idle (cool down) for a second or two but most times idles are just mentioned in the guiminer console. Is this normal behaviour when pool mining?
For 2.5 hours now there is no more "LP: New work pushed" and stales are up to 1.15% and 1.6%. Anyone else, or am I doing something wrong?

I use:
2x HD6870 @ stock specs
win7 prof 64
C 11.7
OCL 1.1
AMD-APP-SDK 2.5
guiminer 2011-07-01
-k phatk AGGRESSION=13 BFI_INT VECTORS WORKSIZE=128
around 275 Mhash/s each

When using standard OCLminer with -v -w 128 there are around +10 Mhash/s each but constant “Problem with RPC comm.” messages in guiminer console (same as: "Warning: work queue empty, miner is idle" when using phoenix?)

btw: when are “Top 20 rnd.Shares” updated? I’m already in!

thx in advance, HU

edit

stales are now 1.2% and 1.64% (seems to be rising)

now rising to 1.59% and 2.06%
Pages:
Jump to: