Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCPool24.com - Official Support Thread - page 6. (Read 13528 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open
For some reason im not suprised that yesterday as the site stopped accepting connections that there were two power miners on there totaling 25ghash.... now unless proven otherwise im going to assume that these were the site owners or affiliated and in order to lower the work they needed to do they stopped miners like myself being allowed to connect and then they cleaned up hoping the end of the block was around 600k shares. Owners, please prove me wrong and ill delete this post.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I did some shares before the update as well.. Just tried to redirect one miner back to your pool, but I'm unable to connect.. is your server down again?
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
90% of the hashing power comes from people who joined 1-2 days ago.

Even one of the latecomers who will go to spot 2 or 3 beyond mcmeidi (you) will get 0 bonus reward if they keep their spot, because they joined on 2.7.

I know you have a son and all now, but this just seems like one big fuckup. It makes zero sense.

I'm out & hope others will see they are taking a big risk with small pool variance & are practically mining just to give bonus to 1 person + block finder
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
sorry, the update was by 28.6.2011 . Everyone who have submitted at least one share before this update will get the bonus.
am i eligible for this bonus payout? ive been on the server for around 2 days, but also im pulling alot of speed here

I'm also waiting for answer on this one before dedicating any rigs to BTCP24.

He put at least 5-8gh/s daily, should be just as eligible for the 13btc as a guy who mined just 3000 shares before the "update".
am i eligible for this bonus payout? ive been on the server for around 2 days, but also im pulling alot of speed here
Thank you for your congratulations.  Grin

I know it will be hard to start a new pool. Maybe all the work was for nothing, but i will keep on working on it.

So I decided to payout the full 50BTC + 1.95 BTC extra Bonus for the finder.

For all minners from the beginning will get a extra Bunus. 13,9,5 as i wrote the first two days.

Hope this will help to get more minners to the pool.

the extra 50 btc should be split between everyone one based on their round shares, so in essence the amount given would be double normal amount, that way it doesnt penalise any lower miners as they would stil get double what their shares are worth
Wouldnt that penalize miners down from position 4?

My suggestion for the first block is: 50btc proportional plus the 13,9,5 Bonus regardless when first entered the pool.
btcpool24,

firstly congratulations on the new baby, i hope he was born strong and healthy!

secondly, i really think you should implement the old bonus as people like me who divert all our rigs to your site should be compensated. I say this speaking on behalf of myself, 6990er and any other multi gpu users.
Congratulations if that's true.

Still, nobody with current top hashing rate was mining at the beginning, so you are saying there is essentially no bonus (old miners have no way of catching up, and new miners will not get anything).

Have fun
Hello guys,

sorry about the late answer. But: My son was born tonight:  Grin

Stales should be ok now. (blkmond stopped working)

The payout is now proportional now. + 1,95BTC extra for the finder.
All minners that was minning before the change of the payout (read Update news at the home site) will get the old extra bonus 13,9,5 BTC.

i will think about to set the fee to 0% and pay the first 1.95BTC Bonus from my own wallet.
Do you think this will help to get more minners ( also the smaller ones ?`)

why doesnt it work any more?
wahey after bullshit stales the site has stopped accepting connections

all my ghash moved, btcpool24... I gave you a chance
either the server already cant handle the speeds we are sending it, or its some other bullshit. I really would like to know exactly what the bonus scheme is
Stales skyrocketed to over 10%, had to change all miners away from your pool.
yeah, stales where fine some hours ago. had less then 0.5%. But atm its above 5%.

moving my 2Ghash somewhere else till thats solved
yeh if there is no bonus any more then really no point to mining on the pool. Admin's can you please tell me whether the 1st block bonus of extra 48btc is available. Just to let you know, most other pools offer at least 5 btc to block solver on 1st round. Please tell me asap otherwise i will qn whether to leave my machines on your server. Also to let you know, stales seem to be very high at around 5-8%
hi

sorry i dont quite understand this, i dont speak german. once first block is solved there will be 48 coins split between the top 3-4 workers? What are the exact splits? So say I mine 20-30% of shares and im first, i get the %shares + %bonus? so say 12-15btc + 13btc? Ive sent 8 ghash to your pool, please let me know, thanks

TheKoolio

I think he changed it so that there is no bonus now.

Admin, can you say is there still a bonus for the 1st round or not? If not, there is little incentive to search for 1st block besides testing your pool.

Pools like BTCGuild will share 50 BTC and not 48.
I'm obviously cautious to be sending 7-8+ ghash because it might be you deleted the 13, 8, 5 (?) rewards for 3 top spot. 8 ghash is worth about $100 dollars a day on deepbit PPS.

In that case it's irrelevant to get to those spots; Might just as well stop mining and collect a few BTC later & go to a pool that pays out a full block.
paying was changed to
48 btc split between all workers (proportional to submitted shares as usual)
1.95 btc extra bonus for the block solver
0.05 btc pool fee
Pages:
Jump to: