Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCPOP.CO BLATENT THEIVERY - DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE - page 2. (Read 5050 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 2
I have problem with btcpop and ardeva, i register btcpop 2 weeks ago and i cant upload my ID Documents etc...
i ticket to support but they never reply my ticket.
Finally i found facebook page and i review them and i give 2 star for service and support, after that they answer me.
if you want to invest yes you can but if you want borrow they not gonna accept your request.
you will stuck at verification.
I think btcjam is best. btcpop is too amateur for this job.
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Finally received my Bitcoin withdraw! But still missing my PPC deposit!
legendary
https://news.bitcoin.com/btcpop-offer-instant-collateral-loans/

Lol! Nice to promote a service doesn't working

Still waiting my Bitcoin withdraw and my PPC deposit!
legendary
From account page: "Please Note: Larger withdrawals may take up to 24hrs"

Better say small or large Withdrawals may take a life for arrive!
legendary
Same problem here! PPC deposit never arrived! BTC withdrawal never arrived!

Opened ticket and received only that reply:

"I have escalated your ticket to the office for a Transaction Review,once your ticket has been resolved they will send you a reply."

Regards,
Chad Reed

Contacted: Lee Bartholomew
CEO- BTCPOP via support, via email and the only answer he give is that:
"Hello,

We got your help request! One of our agents will respond to you as soon as possible.

Thanks! "

It is me who thank you for your incompetence!

Cheers

Activity: 55
Merit: 5
UPDATE:

Finally, BTCPop solved the issue, and Mr Lee Bartholomew personally email me.

I hope BTCPop will be more reliable now, because they are fixing systems, and solving issues.

Thanks Lee (w00dface).
Please Lee, be smart

The first person who want to BTCPOP have success, that's me, because I have sold shares, and have a lot of more shares to sell. I'm very interested in more and more investors using your site.

But, crypto world is a dangerous jungle, and the community must to know where is safe, and where is not.

I'm sure that if you hire a professional to fix the financial system, and a 24/7 support with capacity to solve issues, all users, including me, will agree that Pop is a good and safe site.

(Edit: Regarding "500+ tickets", maybe you can check the chatroom log of your site and search who wrote this, you will be surprised)

Best regards!
Miguel

Mags,

We replied to your ticket within a day and was awaiting a response from you.

We never have 500+ tickets a day, that is a crazy figure.

If you want to reply to our message back to you, we can rectify your account.

Sorry w00dface, but you are wrong (hope you are not lying intentionaly)

This is the last ticket, elaborated by Chad Reed:

--
De: Chad Reed <[email protected]>
Para: Magsistemas - Miguel Id #1236 <[email protected]>
Asunto: Multiple Issues
Fecha: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 19:02:51 +0000

1. Member made a purchase of 14.849977 LTC which should of cost 0.09835288 BTC but member was charged 0.67072336, when he cancelled the order the refund was for the amount of 0.09835288 BTC meaning the member was under refunded by 0.57237048 BTC
2. Member purchased 200 shares of MAGWS for the amount of 0.0007 per share for a total of 0.14098000 BTC, the shares purchase was cancelled but never refunded to the members account.
3. Member made a withdraw of 117.69 Litecoins to address LSETnKNtiSukdor4tYtNWiLQ8qSmjqRxAt but has never received the withdrawal.

Please address these issues and email member when completed. Thank You
--
Chad Reed
[email protected]
--

This ticket was never solved, nor responded. However, I replay this ticket twice with more proofs, and asking to solve it.

Also, Chad (user creed in the forum) say publicly that he cannot solve this issue, and send ticket to "the office", and the office has a lot of tickets to solve. (do you need a screen capture to believe?)

But you, w00dface, instead of delete forum topics where users claims for lost money, maybe you would, simply, return the money to the users, or in case we are wrong, to prove that.
Please, don't cause more confusion deleting topics or laying.

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Mags,

We replied to your ticket within a day and was awaiting a response from you.

We never have 500+ tickets a day, that is a crazy figure.

If you want to reply to our message back to you, we can rectify your account.

Unfortunately, I must say that BTCPOP is not reliable.

More than 3 week ago I found in my account balance a big negative. In fact, I have lost 0.713+ BTC

Ticket... another ticker... mail... another mail... chat... forum... Promises and apologies only. They are always busy with 500+ tickets, so they can do nothing with my claim.

But, last week happened that BTCPOP paid incorrect dividends. They reverted transaction almost immediatly. "Moral of the fable": When is money from POP they act immediatly, when is money from users... well, there are a lot of tickets, holidays, apologies, promises...

I am not the one. When I explained my case in the forum, others users said that have similar situations for MONTHS!

I am commited with investors I have in BTCPOP (I have sold shares there), but, definitevely, is a site to avoid.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
As i said in another thread, i'm using (as an investor) this site by more than one year, the site during this period made a lot of changes and improvments, sometimes (as normal with site developing and growing) there are some problems, but developers work always hard to solve them.

Deposit or withdawals issue sometime happens, to keep the site and our money secure they use a small hot wallet keeping the big summs on cold storage.

Support always solved my problems in max 3 days, and i don't have any issue unresolved.

The community growing on this site is great, the chat is populated by the users, and we have the possibility to know each other.

Bad loans are hard to be funded, because the site offers a lot of alternative to keep your money grow, so investors don't hurry to fill the loans, as your money still earn also outside of loans, in savings account (5% apr) and other things like company shares with (normally) monthly dividends...

in the last 4 - 6 months the site doubled the registered users, is still growing fast and becoming more and more usable.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Hi,

Your account was locked for review due to you having multiple accounts and making threats to kill in our chatroom. You was informed of this.

Once this review has been completed (to ensure you do not have any further accounts that are over due or borrowing) we will release you BTC for withdrawal.

You sent at ticket at around 2am UK time which is why you have not had a response yet.

Our address is: Top Floor, Century House, Menzis Road, Hastings, East Sussex, TN38 9BB and can be found on our website.

Regards
Lee Bartholomew
CEO- BTCPOP

Lee,

May I suggest you hire a professional customer facing representative?

You write like you are in junior high, and that doesn't bode well for the professionalism of your site.   Undecided
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I stand with BTCPOP.co as they are great P2P lending site and they help whenever I have issues. Do not post false accusations about them without solid proof.  These accusations coming from newbie bitcoin talk accounts is no surprise that your behind them.  I have invested and took out loans on this site without any issues.

I will post proof no problem Smiley coming very soon
 3 days and no proof, seems like your cooking up something.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
For the record, I've been using btcpop a few months now and not only have all my deposits been credited exceptionally quickly, they also have the most responsive support and helpful community of all of the p2p btc loan sites that I have been a part of thus far.
took .29 btc from me over 2 weeks ago and told me it will take 24-48h for ticket to be resolved, that was nearly 2 weeks ago, they are scammers be careful

If your ticket has taken that long to resolve, I suggest you send another. Our ticketing software that we use can be a bit tempermental (we are looking at replacements).
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I stand with BTCPOP.co as they are great P2P lending site and they help whenever I have issues. Do not post false accusations about them without solid proof.  These accusations coming from newbie bitcoin talk accounts is no surprise that your behind them.  I have invested and took out loans on this site without any issues.

I will post proof no problem Smiley coming very soon
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I stand with BTCPOP.co as they are great P2P lending site and they help whenever I have issues. Do not post false accusations about them without solid proof.  These accusations coming from newbie bitcoin talk accounts is no surprise that your behind them.  I have invested and took out loans on this site without any issues.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
took .29 btc from me over 2 weeks ago and told me it will take 24-48h for ticket to be resolved, that was nearly 2 weeks ago, they are scammers be careful
Hi,

Your account was locked for review due to you having multiple accounts and making threats to kill in our chatroom. You was informed of this.

Once this review has been completed (to ensure you do not have any further accounts that are over due or borrowing) we will release you BTC for withdrawal.

You sent at ticket at around 2am UK time which is why you have not had a response yet.

Our address is: Top Floor, Century House, Menzis Road, Hastings, East Sussex, TN38 9BB and can be found on our website.

Regards
Lee Bartholomew
CEO- BTCPOP
Hi.
Do why dont you start official thread about BTCPOP in here?
It will for sure help in your credibility.
As to scam acucation, isnt account suspeding a bit dratic measure for some ridicoulus threats?
(all questions rhetorical)

It was the multiple accounts that was the main issue.

Other things was said in chat which prompted acusations from site users that we need to investigate, mainly to ensure that he has no other accounts that are in active or default loan status.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Hi,

Regards
Lee Bartholomew
CEO- BTCPOP
Hi.
Do why dont you start official thread about BTCPOP in here?
It will for sure help in your credibility.
As to scam acucation, isnt account suspeding a bit dratic measure for some ridicoulus threats?
(all questions rhetorical)
Pages:
Jump to: