Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCPOP.CO BLATENT THEIVERY - DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE - page 3. (Read 5050 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hi,

Your account was locked for review due to you having multiple accounts and making threats to kill in our chatroom. You was informed of this.

Once this review has been completed (to ensure you do not have any further accounts that are over due or borrowing) we will release you BTC for withdrawal.

You sent at ticket at around 2am UK time which is why you have not had a response yet.

Our address is: Top Floor, Century House, Menzis Road, Hastings, East Sussex, TN38 9BB and can be found on our website.

Regards
Lee Bartholomew
CEO- BTCPOP
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Try contacting them again. Maybe someone uses your IP or something like that. They willnot accounts for no valid reason. They offer better service than other lending sites imo so be patient and try communicatin with them again.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
I deposited 0.15BTC to BTCPOP today.

-sniped-

So now they have disabled my access to my account.  I cannot withdraw my money.  And I have sent many messages to support and all have gone unanswered.

maybe give them some time to process your request? never used the site but usually services support takes up to 48 hours to respond.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I deposited 0.15BTC to BTCPOP today.

Later I wanted to withdraw it to use for something else as I couldn't find any good loans to fund, and I was considering the savings account but changed my mind.

When I tried to withdraw I get a message saying my account is locked and contact support.

I contact support, through the only available means, a popup form on their site.   After sending many messages the response was that my account was suspended because I have 2 accounts.   

This is not true.  I only have 1 account.   And even if I did hvae 2 accounts, that doesn't give them any right to steal my money.  However, the fact is, I only have one account.

Support told me that I could log in and withdraw my BTC as they had just enabled my account to be allowed to do that now.   When I try to log in it tells me invalid user/password.   So I reset my password through the forgot password function, and try to log in again.  Same message.

So now they have disabled my access to my account.  I cannot withdraw my money.  And I have sent many messages to support and all have gone unanswered.

If anyone has any information about how to contact the owners/operators of this site, please tell me.  Also if anyone knows the location (address, city, country anything)  of this business, please let me know.

These people are psoing as a legitimate site, then stealing users deposits,  making up false allegations, and locking users out of their accounts and stealing their money they had on the site.   I had done nothing wrong,  I was just checking out the site and was new and looking at some of the different features they offered because I read about it in a blog article and it sounded cool.

Now they have stolen my money, and just ignore me, and I have lost all of the BTC I just bought for almost $100 USD.

What a scam.

AVOID!  DO NOT TRUST BTCPOP! 
Pages:
Jump to: