Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCtalkcoin [TALK] Airdrop Details - Starts May 17 - page 3. (Read 28166 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
This is a very lengthy assignment mode. Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Guys.. its should be evident by now that we're dealing with a bunch of amateurs. They cant even get the coin's call letters right. lol  BCC <-> TALK

ATTENTION TO ALL WHO CLAIM TO HAVE RECIEVED THE AIR DROP. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS FROM NOW TO POST YOUR TX CODES.
IF YOU DO NOT POST YOUR TX CODES, I/ WE WILL ASSUME THAT YOU ARE SOCKPUPPETS AND YOU WILL BE FLAGGED WITH NEGATIVE TRUST.
c1f6d984cda894bfd0596efa055ae9a0b0ac8871b3a304b49aa8a504c415997d
9adc5a37f324cde9934d4f50d4181cf593d1cc8e2aefbf45d51461da70aef9fc
happy ? (actually I didn't claim anything but I found your message kind of funny  Grin)

Thanks anyway for the airdrop

(3 thread with the same crap... that's a lot)

Just 1 guy posting tx id? Anymore?
if I am alone, I really didn't receive enough  Grin
(there are 3 threads where this request has been made and quite frankly this isn't that guy business either and the way it is asked doesn't encourage any cooperation at that level)
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Guys.. its should be evident by now that we're dealing with a bunch of amateurs. They cant even get the coin's call letters right. lol  BCC <-> TALK

ATTENTION TO ALL WHO CLAIM TO HAVE RECIEVED THE AIR DROP. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS FROM NOW TO POST YOUR TX CODES.
IF YOU DO NOT POST YOUR TX CODES, I/ WE WILL ASSUME THAT YOU ARE SOCKPUPPETS AND YOU WILL BE FLAGGED WITH NEGATIVE TRUST.
happy ? (actually I didn't claim anything but I found your message kind of funny  Grin)

Just 1 guy posting tx id? Anymore?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Guys.. its should be evident by now that we're dealing with a bunch of amateurs. They cant even get the coin's call letters right. lol  BCC <-> TALK

happy ? (actually I didn't claim anything but I found your message kind of funny  Grin)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
is there some airdrops or only one airdrop of 9600 coins ?
Activity: 266
With that being said, however, it IS free. So any free coins is better than 0 free coins.

It isn't about the coins its about the principle.  If the new Dev is only giving half the amount of what the airdrop should be where is the other 50% going?  Or is there another list of members I am not aware of besides the 1164 I do know about.
Until this new Dev speaks up and clarifys things we are all in the dark. 
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
I still did not receive anything. I have the wallet v1.5.0.0 if that is any problem ?

Airdrop has been spread into many days, so people will receive coins gradually, not in a single day. Wait for it.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I still did not receive anything. I have the wallet v1.5.0.0 if that is any problem ?
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
I did get 9620 coins, in two transactions, I haven't worked out how much I should have got but I got something...

I'm not sure anybody knows how much we "should" get...
Yes there may be a math problem you can do where you take x% of pre-mine divided by X members to give you some sort of "TALK" amount received, but I don't think anyone should be expecting a certain number of coins. Airdrop plans seemed semi-strained from the start, now with the transition from old dev to new dev(s?), I think we will be lucky to receive any amount of free TALK coin.

With that being said, however, it IS free. So any free coins is better than 0 free coins.
Oh, and every single person that receives it, why dump it immediately? Why don't some of you hang on to it, possibly see some sort of steady price increase, instead of selling for cheap right now and crashing the price slowly?
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
I did get 9620 coins, in two transactions, I haven't worked out how much I should have got but I got something...
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

I am on the list and gave my wallet address on the 26th April.  I have not received any coins yet but will let you know how much and when if I indeed get some.  Surprised at the low numbers people are reporting getting so far, slightly concerned by this news.  Time will tell though so am sitting on the fence for now.

Has anyone done the maths yet as to amount of people on list which is 1164 versus amount of BCC/Talk pledged to give away?

Only received 4810 coins
49% of the air drop, one share should be 20000+  coins.

rec double 9620 thanks:-)

Something is not right here at all.  Neither of these accounts got over 10k let alone the 20k+  that I assumed people would actually get. I am sure this new Dev will happily explain why the payouts to BCT members are so low.

+1

Free coins!!!!
I Join  Grin

Last chance to get coins was on the 15th may from what I remember.  Well done for being over a week too late though.  Takes a special type of person to do that, it isn't a good special either.

Note to retards who are too dumb to read the 1st post to find out info, go find a hole jump in and stay there.
Activity: 392
Free coins!!!!
I Join  Grin
Guys.. its should be evident by now that we're dealing with a bunch of amateurs. They cant even get the coin's call letters right. lol  BCC <-> TALK

I am on the list and gave my wallet address on the 26th April.  I have not received any coins yet but will let you know how much and when if I indeed get some.  Surprised at the low numbers people are reporting getting so far, slightly concerned by this news.  Time will tell though so am sitting on the fence for now.

Has anyone done the maths yet as to amount of people on list which is 1164 versus amount of BCC/Talk pledged to give away?

Only received 4810 coins
49% of the air drop, one share should be 20000+  coins.

Something is not right here at all.  Neither of these accounts got over 10k let alone the 20k+  that I assumed people would actually get. I am sure this new Dev will happily explain why the payouts to BCT members are so low.

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Activity: 468
Merit: 100
so how much coins are we suppose to get in the airdrop? do we need to do anything if we are on the spreadsheet?
Activity: 271
i am forget to pm dev,so you know that i have zero
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Only received 4810 coins
49% of the air drop, one share should be 20000+  coins.
Activity: 368
Coins received.
thank you Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: