Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCtalkcoin [TALK] Airdrop Details - Starts May 17 - page 5. (Read 28166 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
wallet not syncing anymore for me. anybody?
me too
stuck at 16922 blocks

hope devs resolve this problem
+1
Activity: 280
me too
stuck at 16922 blocks

hope devs resolve this problem
legendary
Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003
wxh
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have been up for 36 hours now, I need to get some sleep. As soon as I am awake I will be working on this. Really sorry for the wait guys, I was given very little notice to get this done and didn't expect to be running into problems. Again I am sorry for the wait, but please keep with me a few more hours and I will get your coins out to you!

Rawdawg-

just wait for you and the coin, we will be patient... come on, baby... Roll Eyes
wxh
Activity: 98
Who received coins?
 Huh

I did not received the airdrop coin, who received the coin???
Activity: 322
i haven't recibe my coins, and now that i look at the google doc they change how it was organize by entry, i was at 136 now at 200+ wtf, talk about playing with the list.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Who received coins?
 Huh
Activity: 19
I have been up for 36 hours now, I need to get some sleep. As soon as I am awake I will be working on this. Really sorry for the wait guys, I was given very little notice to get this done and didn't expect to be running into problems. Again I am sorry for the wait, but please keep with me a few more hours and I will get your coins out to you!

Rawdawg-
OK. Waiting for you. Wink
Activity: 112

Rawdawg-
Sorry guys, I am working on it now, the test coins worked great but something isnt working with the TALK wallet, im looking into it now
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Hey Guys,

I have come on board to get the Airdrop sorted out. I have had a script made to start distributing the coins. This morning my father in law collapsed and I had to go to the hospital with my GF to help her out, but I am working on getting it setup and working now that I am back home. Keep tuned, I will be posting updates as it starts sending out the coins. Give me about 6 hours to set everything up and start the distribution. Sorry its taking so long, I have had one hell of a week lol.

Rawdawg-

Cool, I'll post when the coins are received so you know it works.

Thanks, I have to get it tested and working first, but I will post when it is starting to send out coins to you all. Its going to take a while to complete the airdrop, I don't want to overload the Blockchain so I will only be sending 2 - 3 addresses per minute i think.

Have you got a list up somewhere showing progress?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I am on the list and still haven't gotten the coins?
Activity: 19
Hey Guys,

I have come on board to get the Airdrop sorted out. I have had a script made to start distributing the coins. This morning my father in law collapsed and I had to go to the hospital with my GF to help her out, but I am working on getting it setup and working now that I am back home. Keep tuned, I will be posting updates as it starts sending out the coins. Give me about 6 hours to set everything up and start the distribution. Sorry its taking so long, I have had one hell of a week lol.

Rawdawg-

Thanks, I have to get it tested and working first, but I will post when it is starting to send out coins to you all. Its going to take a while to complete the airdrop, I don't want to overload the Blockchain so I will only be sending 2 - 3 addresses per minute i think.
High heart to hear this good news.
I guess you are still testing, because until now no one has received the coins.
But never mind, I support you.
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
good work Rawdawg-  Wink
Hey Guys,

Rawdawg-

Activity: 364
Hey Guys,

Rawdawg-

Hey Guys,

Rawdawg-
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
anyone got their BCC?
Activity: 322
These devs are so lazy...DOnt think they have any real plans in place to airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: