Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCtalkcoin [TALK] Airdrop Details - Starts May 17 - page 7. (Read 28166 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I checked my wallet earlier and nothing is synced up. This is probably a noob question, but the address I PM'd BCC Dev weeks ago for the airdrop was one generated from the BCC client on my computer. If I update and download the newest, working version, would I still have that same address? It has never been used.

If you download the latest rev (1.5) you also have to delete your old rev 1.4 blockchain, before you start the new rev -  it will re-load the most up to date version.  Keep your wallet.dat file - this is where your addresses (public keys and coins) are kept. This is the same for any coins.  If you are on Windows, the blockchain is located in an hidden file on your computer: \Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\BTCtalkcoin  (You have to set your File Explorer to show hidden files, to access it.)

The blockchain consist of all the files in that directory, EXCEPT the wallet.dat file that holds your keys (coins) - "my precious".   The peer.dat file should also be deleted, in the case of BCC, as it pertains to old Rev 1.4 nodes, that were mingled with the PartyCoin users (unless you liked their latest party  Wink ).   But not too many PartyCoin users liked BCC, as they used to "Crash" their party...  you see, BCC Rev 1.4 and PartyCoin used to share the same network...  BCC Rev 1.5 solved that issue.

If this answer helped you solved your problem, please send a BCC tip to: CJSzVJkVX1933DBcuLYVfnZcuApJdzumWh
wow, super detailed explanation. great!
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
I checked my wallet earlier and nothing is synced up. This is probably a noob question, but the address I PM'd BCC Dev weeks ago for the airdrop was one generated from the BCC client on my computer. If I update and download the newest, working version, would I still have that same address? It has never been used.
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
I'm sure that someone will post here as soon as the devs start sending coins. I'm just waiting for someone to say "I got my BCC coins".
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Waiting but nothing happened.

Read the OP:
Coins will be distributed over a period of 20 days to avoid any dumping.

Not everyone will receive the airdrop coins simultaneously.

NEWBIES FIRST !

DUMP DUMP DUMP !
Activity: 364

The new devs still haven't received the airdrop coins and premine. The 49% of the total coins will also be used for other things.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
Come on guys patience is a virtue.  You will get them when you get them, asking constantly and spamming the thread with useless comments about "where's my self entitled coins" will not help but just make you look stupid.
Read the OP it quite clearly states what is going to happen.  Stop being lazy and stop being impatient, anyone would think your a bunch of kids...are you?

Exactly...simply leave your wallet open and crack open a cold one...Eventually you'll see that little flag and know your coins have arrived! LOL

Ain't life grand!!!  Grin
Activity: 119
Come on guys patience is a virtue.  You will get them when you get them, asking constantly and spamming the thread with useless comments about "where's my self entitled coins" will not help but just make you look stupid.
Read the OP it quite clearly states what is going to happen.  Stop being lazy and stop being impatient, anyone would think your a bunch of kids...are you?
lol
Activity: 266
gdw
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
who receives the airdrop???

please tell me...... Grin
gdw
Thanks for supporting BCC. We hope a large number of people come and join us in the airdrop. You have earned it! Smiley
 Roll Eyes
gdw
I downloaded the v1.5 wallet and it syncs OK for me.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!

Read the OP:
Coins will be distributed over a period of 20 days to avoid any dumping.

Not everyone will receive the airdrop coins simultaneously.
Activity: 32

I have not got it. Could you give me some?
How much do you want?
Activity: 295
I downloaded the v1.5 wallet and it syncs OK for me.
Activity: 37

I have not got it. Could you give me some?
Activity: 177
Still early for giveaway I guess. Waiting patiently.
Activity: 32
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
should be starting soon...bombs away...lol
 Wink
seems to be nothing happened now, continue wait
Activity: 491
should be starting soon...bombs away...lol
 Wink