Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTCTC][[ASICMINER-PT]] - Public trading of ASICMINER shares - page 10. (Read 74502 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Hey Burnside,

PM'd you and friedcat about a direct share transfer. He confirmed via PM as well.

Thanks
Keeron
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer
any reason why there are fewer shares this week listed in the dividends history?
is that people transferring from PT to direct shares?

Yup.  Smiley

When the price goes up, people seem to move shares in.  Occasionally you get people that want to hold long term and don't want the counter party risk.  Personally I think this is a mistake, as you never know if the price will shoot up and you'll miss an opportunity to sell into a bubble, but I don't blame anyone for being careful in btc-land.  Wink

You can see the current share count at the top of the main trade tab: https://btct.co/security/ASICMINER-PT

Cheers.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
any reason why there are fewer shares this week listed in the dividends history?
is that people transferring from PT to direct shares?
Activity: 168
did a trade of 50 shares thats over atleast 140btc or atleast 14k USD worth,
no problems at all, very professional and trustworthy with large amounts!
great person
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
if I own a PT share on BTCTC are the dividends paid directly to me account on BTCTC?

Yes, sir!
Activity: 356
if I own a PT share on BTCTC are the dividends paid directly to me account on BTCTC?
Activity: 246
PM'd you about a direct share that I purchased,

Thanks, Matt.

Should be good to go soon as Friedcat processes it.  Cheers.  Wink

Thanks for that -- to anyone that is unsure about burnside -- one hundred percent trustworthy, quick and no hassle, period.
legendary

Thanks, Matt.

Should be good to go soon as Friedcat processes it.  Cheers.  Wink
Awesome! Will give it a try tomorrow.

Thanks

Noob question here -

I recently acquired a single direct ASICMINER share (auction on this forum). Friedcat responded to me and the original owner (via PM) and the share was transferred. I've since been using btct.co to trade the passthrough shares and would like to "transfer" this single direct share over there.

The instructions suggest using email (friedcat and burnside), however I have had no direct correspondence with friedcat over email, so don't know the address. Would PM'ing here on bitcointalk work for the transfer?

I got this weeks dividend, however it seems that the santoshis are not being sent anymore (to the direct share addresses)

Thanks,
Keeron

Yup, PM works.  Smiley
Activity: 246

Thanks, Matt.
legendary
Noob question here -

I recently acquired a single direct ASICMINER share (auction on this forum). Friedcat responded to me and the original owner (via PM) and the share was transferred. I've since been using btct.co to trade the passthrough shares and would like to "transfer" this single direct share over there.

The instructions suggest using email (friedcat and burnside), however I have had no direct correspondence with friedcat over email, so don't know the address. Would PM'ing here on bitcointalk work for the transfer?

I got this weeks dividend, however it seems that the santoshis are not being sent anymore (to the direct share addresses)

Thanks,
Keeron

Yup, PM works.  Smiley
Noob question here -

Thanks,
Keeron
legendary
err.. status "FAILED" ?

Wallet lock error in the middle of the div.  Awesome.  Sad  Working on it...

We have faith!  Cool BTC Cool

Heh, it's gTg now.  Wink

legendary
err.. status "FAILED" ?

Wallet lock error in the middle of the div.  Awesome.  Sad  Working on it...
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
err.. status "FAILED" ?
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
srsly, a 4k transaction with only a 0.0001 BTC fee?  Shocked  a little more would speed things up...

Couldn't ASCIMINER technically not pay any fees and confirm their own payment the next time they get a block?

Yes. As long as the coins for those transactions have matured. I believe the issue now is that some of the payout includes bitcoins that are so new they aren't treated as "real" yet, since they need to have 120 confirmations first.
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
srsly, a 4k transaction with only a 0.0001 BTC fee?  Shocked  a little more would speed things up...

Couldn't ASCIMINER technically not pay any fees and confirm their own payment the next time they get a block?
Activity: 316
legendary
I'm sure everyone's a little ancy to get their divs.  I think Friedcat might have included new blocks in the payouts again.  Our divs have been sitting unconfirmed all day:

http://blockchain.info/tx/a5f4d8618fdb644de0ada7db8dc4b88dcb3054710bafd7b0f47330b5b2de295d

I'll get them processed shortly after they are confirmed, depending somewhat on when it happens.  I'm in and out of meetings much of the day today.

Cheers.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I support 2FA and think it's a great concept. AFAIK BTC-TC, CampBX, and 50BTC all use it. Probably other sites do too. Gives me some peace of mind!
Pages:
Jump to: