Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTCTC][[ASICMINER-PT]] - Public trading of ASICMINER shares - page 5. (Read 74502 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Assuming I'm in no hurry and would like direct shares per your plan, do I need to transfer my shares to you at any point or will you simply execute this plan for any remaining shares after the cutoff date?

We would simply execute this plan for any remaining shares as of Oct 10.

So, to be clear. People who hold the AsicMiner pass through managed by you, burnside, do not need to do anything. Our shares will automatically be converted to direct shares on October 10th, after which are free to convert them to AsicMiner shares on bitfunder?
I also have the same question. Please address this.

He already addressed it.  The answer is 'yes.'   Is English your third language? 

Maybe a flowchart or interpretive dance would aid your faltering comprehension.    Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Assuming I'm in no hurry and would like direct shares per your plan, do I need to transfer my shares to you at any point or will you simply execute this plan for any remaining shares after the cutoff date?

So, to be clear. People who hold the AsicMiner pass through managed by you, burnside, do not need to do anything. Our shares will automatically be converted to direct shares on October 10th, after which are free to convert them to AsicMiner shares on bitfunder?
I also have the same question. Please address this.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
i need help.

i have some shares both with ASICMINER-PT and ACTIVEMINING, but i need help with transfering it all, so if some can PM me a noob friendly guide on hwo and where to transfer the shares i would be werry happy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
You are also welcome to push your ASICMINER-PT shares to my account, TATInvestments, where I can convert them to AM1 shares on Havelock.
See https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=AM1 for full details and instructions.

There are no management fees on dividends for AM1 and Havelock has low trade fees as well.

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS UNTIL AFTER THIS WEEK'S DIVIDENDS. ALSO DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO EXPORT TO DIRECT SHARES FASTER (IT WILL NOT BE FASTER).
Activity: 172

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
The sheep who walks through walls.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer
Hi all, please do not transfer me any more shares on the exchange.  I am worried I might not get all the transfers in prior to dividends on Wednesday, which ultimately creates a lot of extra work paying dividends manually and will likely cause dividend delays.

Trading stops October 7th.  I think it makes sense to turn over to Friedcat a list of all of the AM shares along with their email addresses and their BTC addresses on October 10th, following the divs of October 9th.  This way Friedcat will have a week to transition them into his system before the divs the following week.

Anyone else in a hurry to get them out, please transfer them to me AFTER the dividends have processed this week so that we have a week to get things in order.

Thanks!
Activity: 180
Thanks, I've seen replies from you and Burnside around this matter and consider having AM PT shares better than any of the other securities here. This has the best chance of getting recovered from this mess than others (e.g. Labcoin)

IMHO, Friedcat needs to jump in here for the sake of his shareholders and work with Burnside to:

- Offer an option to do to direct shares (the shareholder info is already being provided to him as per Burnside)
- Burnside to offer moving the PT shares to either of the exchanges (or atleast one of them)

I feel a lot of people will pick the direct shares route, especially given the circumstances in which the exchange is being closed. You never know what will happen to other ones. The direct shares by AM is the best thing as they can be always converted to PT shares for trading... but once direct, it gives a peace of mind. (The tanking share price isn't helping, but I suspect that's just panic settling in and lack of communication from friedcat)

This will be addressed soon.
IMHO, Friedcat needs to jump in here for the sake of his shareholders and work with Burnside to:

- Offer an option to do to direct shares (the shareholder info is already being provided to him as per Burnside)
- Burnside to offer moving the PT shares to either of the exchanges (or atleast one of them)

I feel a lot of people will pick the direct shares route, especially given the circumstances in which the exchange is being closed. You never know what will happen to other ones. The direct shares by AM is the best thing as they can be always converted to PT shares for trading... but once direct, it gives a peace of mind. (The tanking share price isn't helping, but I suspect that's just panic settling in and lack of communication from friedcat)

This will be addressed soon.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
It seems that if the shares are somehow moved to Bitfunder unless you have > 250 you will be unable to transfer them into direct shares so in Bitfunder they would have to stay (unless you sell them). If they become direct shares owners would then have the option of transferring them to bitfunder through the normal method or leaving them in direct or even auctioning them on the forum. It seems that Burnside converting them to direct shares is the simplest, cleanest method and provides the greatest flexibility for his users. I am sure Burnside is taking all of this into account.
Activity: 180

Following the announced close of BTC-TC, should we be requesting a move of our asicminer-PT shares into direct shares or should we wait as it will be done anyway?

As others, +1

Do we have to do anything or will it be done for us? Will they be automatically transferred to bitfunder? Actually, can we ask that the shares be automatically transferred over to bitfunder instead of to a direct and have to then ask for a conversion to shares on the bitfunder exchange?

I can not speak for Bursnide, but here's what I know:

Burnside operates the pass-through on btct.co. DeadTerra operates the pass-through on Bitfunder.
Right off that bat, moving shares from btct.co to Bitfunder are going to be a little complicated.

The best thing you can do is hold on and wait for further instructions from burnside.

Ukyo runs G.ASICMINER, not DeadTerra.

I run AM1 on HavelockInvestments.com, which is also equivalent.
Activity: 634
Following the announced close of BTC-TC, should we be requesting a move of our asicminer-PT shares into direct shares or should we wait as it will be done anyway?

As others, +1

Do we have to do anything or will it be done for us? Will they be automatically transferred to bitfunder? Actually, can we ask that the shares be automatically transferred over to bitfunder instead of to a direct and have to then ask for a conversion to shares on the bitfunder exchange?

I can not speak for Bursnide, but here's what I know:

Burnside operates the pass-through on btct.co. DeadTerra operates the pass-through on Bitfunder.
Right off that bat, moving shares from btct.co to Bitfunder are going to be a little complicated.

The best thing you can do is hold on and wait for further instructions from burnside.
Activity: 172

As others, +1

Activity: 98

x100
Activity: 564
Merit: 508

+2
Activity: 60
he won't announce that until he's done buying up cheap AM shares with the BTC he's been swindling. burnside officially sucks at managing things.
Activity: 630
Bitgoblin
+1
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: