Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTCTC][[ASICMINER-PT]] - Public trading of ASICMINER shares - page 6. (Read 74391 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
Lead Blockchain Developer
How often is the list of shareholders sent/backed-up to friedcat?

Twice a day.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
How often is the list of shareholders sent/backed-up to friedcat?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Thanks friend! That's exactly the post I was thinking of.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
The sheep who walks through walls.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Because network difficulty is sky rocketing these days as more people get a hold of asic equipment.   This means Asicminers share of the market is bound to continue decreasing, thus reducing profits.  Especially in the short term.
I think that is the leading reason.
You can view market difficulty a long with the next predicted difficulty here: http://bitcoincharts.com/ (up in the top right corner)
Peace

That would make up about 10% of the sell off, but mostly it is neither completely true nor the real reason.
The difficulty is exploding but ASICMiner has a lot of hardware inbound and I have a feeling they can turn up the hashing at a moments notice as we saw it double yesterday to make up for people freaking out about the 8% share we were holding. 

The biggest reason for the drop was that one of the major shareholders who bought in at IPO decided to dump as much as they could on the market.
The were impatient and were in their own words "shitting their pants" they would lose a million dollars if it tanked. (They posted all 3500 shares at 2.7 in the auctions forum, ouch.)

They stopped selling and made an explanation as to why and what happened last night in the ASICMiner thread.

I'll try to find the post.

Activity: 697
Merit: 501
Because network difficulty is sky rocketing these days as more people get a hold of asic equipment.   This means Asicminers share of the market is bound to continue decreasing, thus reducing profits.  Especially in the short term.
I think that is the leading reason.
You can view market difficulty a long with the next predicted difficulty here: http://bitcoincharts.com/ (up in the top right corner)
Peace
Activity: 98
Why share prices are going down?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
Thanks everyone for being patient today.  It's definitely been a busy day.

Div of 0.01858868/share has been scheduled.

Cheers.

Rough day with the IPO, hope you get through the day. A bit sad for the low div but hey its better than nothing. Thanks for the hard work.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Cheers.

thank you for the hard work, burnside. =)
legendary

Cheers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 560
Yes it does, I understand you're quite busy this week.  Thanks for the update!
legendary
burnside,

friedcat confirmed my direct shares transfer into the pass through a few days ago.  I know you're a busy man, so just wanted to make sure my account on btct will be credited with the shares before dividend day.  Many thanks!

I'm traveling this week.  Internet is definitely spotty.

I always catch up with all the ones where I have direct confirmation from Friedcat prior to issuing the dividends.

The last couple of weeks there have been a couple where Friedcat has not CC'd me and on those I have to double check with him before I can credit them.

I hope that helps.
Activity: 560
burnside,

friedcat confirmed my direct shares transfer into the pass through a few days ago.  I know you're a busy man, so just wanted to make sure my account on btct will be credited with the shares before dividend day.  Many thanks!
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
I wanted to transfer 4 asicminer shares out for direct shares. Since today 6 days have passed without a reply or transfer happening. What is the average wait time for this? I sended a pm but got no response. I have done transfer out to direct shares before went just in 2 days+ fine. So asking here something wrong? Or it can take longer then 6 days?

It's my bad.  I completely missed your first request and I'm behind on PM's from yesterday still.  Will definitely get it sent today.  Smiley

Add: done.  thank you for being so patient!

Thanks. Yea had a little feeling it was overlooked thats why I started to search other contact options. Smiley Most likely you get a lot off e-mails everyday so its no problem.
legendary
I wanted to transfer 4 asicminer shares out for direct shares. Since today 6 days have passed without a reply or transfer happening. What is the average wait time for this? I sended a pm but got no response. I have done transfer out to direct shares before went just in 2 days+ fine. So asking here something wrong? Or it can take longer then 6 days?

It's my bad.  I completely missed your first request and I'm behind on PM's from yesterday still.  Will definitely get it sent today.  Smiley

Add: done.  thank you for being so patient!
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
legendary
might of missed it. any one know when the divs hit the PT's? didn't see it on the BTCT motions/details tabs. thx.

ASICMINER-PT div hasn't been distributed yet. It's (almost?) always within 24 hours of ASICMINER divs going out, often within just a few hours; depends on exactly when burnside is able to attend to it (and how long it takes to move the funds around).

It went out a couple of hours ago.  When I went to make the post earlier the forums were having database issues.  Wink

Happy Wednesday!

Cheers.
Activity: 75
might of missed it. any one know when the divs hit the PT's? didn't see it on the BTCT motions/details tabs. thx.

ASICMINER-PT div hasn't been distributed yet. It's (almost?) always within 24 hours of ASICMINER divs going out, often within just a few hours; depends on exactly when burnside is able to attend to it (and how long it takes to move the funds around).
Activity: 322
Merit: 116
Pages:
Jump to: