Pages:
Author

Topic: BTER.com hacked| 7170 BTC stolen | DON'T KEEP YOUR MONEY ON AN EXCHANGE | - page 10. (Read 119637 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Is there a way to store btc on a computer wallet with 2-fa ?!

Bter has the 2-Step Verification for login and for withdrawals but what does a btc wallet has to do here?
legendary
Activity: 882
Is there a way to store btc on a computer wallet with 2-fa ?!
legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Why are DGC withdrawals still disabled on BTER?

Anyone have any ideas?

Sent 2 very respectful emails, and not even a response.

TT

Have you even bothered to read this thread?
Activity: 500
Merit: 501
http://digitalcoin.org/
Why are DGC withdrawals still disabled on BTER?

Anyone have any ideas?

Sent 2 very respectful emails, and not even a response.

TT
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
after a lot of rage words to bter adress i finally received my coins traded them into btc and withdrawed into btc-e very fast and successfully. i am sorry for some of my words in bter adress but still it took 3 days and i lost good moment to trade more higher. good luck everybody
glad that you get your btc back for me i don't like exchange site but if you want to invest or trade in bter you need to be aware this site don't have a good reputation

Good !
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
after a lot of rage words to bter adress i finally received my coins traded them into btc and withdrawed into btc-e very fast and successfully. i am sorry for some of my words in bter adress but still it took 3 days and i lost good moment to trade more higher. good luck everybody
glad that you get your btc back for me i don't like exchange site but if you want to invest or trade in bter you need to be aware this site don't have a good reputation
legendary
Activity: 980
The thieves is always there and there's no safe exchanger site that you can hold it in the long run.
Its better to keep your bitcoins into safe place with 2 factor authentication...

very agree with you this time and not good save bitcoin in exchange for long run because they could be scam anytime

first cryptsy and now Bter why very difficult to find trustworthy exchange currently
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
bter.com stole 7 bitcoins from me. you know what they do with thieves in china? They fucking maul their hands with stones. that's what should be done to the owners of bter.com

whoever stole it, hacker or some dirty stuff insider or somebody else that dirty cocksucker should be punished. BteR might be legit they still exist and have their web exchange. People should find that stolen 7,170 BTC and punished hacker and take that money from him.
We should be using decentralised exchanges like NXT Asset exchange or Bitshares not exchanges like Bter

Bitshares LOL
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
bter.com stole 7 bitcoins from me. you know what they do with thieves in china? They fucking maul their hands with stones. that's what should be done to the owners of bter.com

whoever stole it, hacker or some dirty stuff insider or somebody else that dirty cocksucker should be punished. BteR might be legit they still exist and have their web exchange. People should find that stolen 7,170 BTC and punished hacker and take that money from him.
We should be using decentralised exchanges like NXT Asset exchange or Bitshares not exchanges like Bter

I can offer my BTER account and Cryptsy account with 70% discount

BTER still owe me 1.6 BTC in fact more because that sum what they repaid never come back its still stucked
plus as a time limited bonus you will get some dust like 10 NXT, 0.02 DASH

Cryptsy owe me 1 BTC

Get almost 3 BTC with 70%discount !!!

send me a private message. Of course, you can pay more, if you will be happy with 60 or 50% discount the rest you can send as a donation anywhere you want to. Cry
Bter was hacked some time ago. Since then, the service has never recovered. So it is better not to use it.

They still owe me 1.6 BTC
I will never get them back
The previous BTC balance has been moved to BTC-B which will be used as the reference for 100% compensating our user's BTC loss.
they gave me some 0.1 loss recover in the beginning but since then anything..... I got nothing during last year maybe some 0.000018    
so you can see more HUNDRED THOUSAND YEARS and they will repay me what I lost
damn cocksuckers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2yldsw/btercom_is_back_online_btc_balance_moved_to_btcb/
Activity: 96
Bter was hacked some time ago. Since then, the service has never recovered. So it is better not to use it.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
what happened to bter ? i send some coins into wallets on bter and it coming very long time 5-10hours.... even that network has confirmed it
depending whats coins you send, some wallet not works half year already.
i have sent TIPS (Fedora Coins), first i sent 4000 it came after nigth, and now have sent them all (((( around 0.46 btc. i just read bter hacked.... my god. i really needed that money....

Why there is no INFO at frontpage of bter !?!?!?!?? why they still operating and after i had a talk with support NOONE Awarened me .....  Cry Cry Cry

lol how stupid am i. Post date is february 15 but 2015 ))) still any1 knows why does it taking so long

It remains to to wait, if first transaction went successfull, that
most probably will get next also Smiley support sometime replied after few week.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
The thieves is always there and there's no safe exchanger site that you can hold it in the long run.
Its better to keep your bitcoins into safe place with 2 factor authentication...

what happened to bter ? i send some coins into wallets on bter and it coming very long time 5-10hours.... even that network has confirmed it
i have sent TIPS (Fedora Coins), first i sent 4000 it came after nigth, and now have sent them all (((( around 0.46 btc. i just read bter hacked.... my god. i really needed that money....

Why there is no INFO at frontpage of bter !?!?!?!?? why they still operating and after i had a talk with support NOONE Awarened me .....  Cry Cry Cry

lol how stupid am i. Post date is february 15 but 2015 ))) still any1 knows why does it taking so long
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
This are the most trick that most exchanges uses when they find any user is having a big pot in his wallet , that time they itself hack it and store in their other wallet and then they come up with this got hacked and all shit answers. That is why so many time it was told that dont keep your bitcoins in exchange wallet because it can get stolen or hacked any time, when ever you want you can just transfer the btc to the exchange and do the trading , after finishing the job just withdraw back to your wallet .

Really feel sorry for your loss.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Why are these exchanges so easy to hack?

Why do you think it'd be difficult to get hacked by themselves?
Then it's not hacked by stealing by their own employees because these funds were stolen from a cold wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: